Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sidhu285 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
Agree with u ...Anjali should  thought twice before sending Khushi with shayam..or Khushi should came with idea not to go with him
suhanee_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: bobeeta

How the hell did she get pregnant or loose it to shyam..did she need help from other people aswell.. Lmao!!! 🤣

i've had my doubts as well...🤣🤣🤣
pia-loves-sarun thumbnail

Originally posted by: suhanee_06

You know what the worst part..in the next episode or so, Arnav will overhear Anjali's & Khushi's conversation and realize that she's not at fault and he'll sympathize for her for exactly nano second and then back to hurting her..i'm getting so sick of inconsistencies in their character..i mean don't get me wrong..i love the comedy bit in the serial..it lightens my mood but please be consistent..is all i ask..

u were so true..😊. he sympathized  for exactly nano second...😡
pia-loves-sarun thumbnail

You know what the worst part..in the next episode or so, Arnav will overhear Anjali's & Khushi's conversation and realize that she's not at fault and he'll sympathize for her for exactly nano second and then back to hurting her..i'm getting so sick of inconsistencies in their character..i mean don't get me wrong..i love the comedy bit in the serial..it lightens my mood but please be consistent..is all i ask..

Black_Paradize thumbnail

Who the hell sends her bhabhi with her husband to get medicine..its just odd..i mean, when she asked Shyam to come and accompany khushi, why not just send him alone to get medicine..i don't get it..just tell the name of the medicine to her husband and ask him to get it or Khushi who is always full of ideas..why didn't she just say, Anjali is not well and she'll stay with her and shyam can go..i mean what was the point of two of them going..other than for CV's to create more MU between Arhi..

becoz tht creepwa does'nt knw the shop ...but still he could have reached there by asking some one else and khushi would have stayed with angali... illogical...still
suhanee_06 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: pallavichadha

told u so..😆 i love it but its becoming predictable..rabba ve rabba ve..mujhe tumhari shakl nahi dekhni..rabba ve rabba ve..i can't stand you...hahaha