Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Originally posted by: HopelessCase
@chillygurl: arreee wahhh, you have a crush on your closest friend!! So do something!! ;) I bet he has a crush on you tooo! xD DITO! Those are definitely the best moments of the day. Yepp, only bg music is missing! Hahaaa, but the dhak dhak is always on full volume, so I wouldnt hear the music anyway! 🤣
@Huma: Who he? My crush? I dont know, I HONESTLY don't know what he was thinking 🤣 Cause I myself don't know what I did 🤣 Well, he disappeared again after a few seconds, so maybe he did have the 'what the ef' look on his face later 🤣 Gosh, it was damn damn embarrassing.🤣
Originally posted by: chillygirl
My story is really twisted. That guy already has a girlfriend and despite of how much i try not to think abt him, I can't stop myself. So no mutual rabba ve here, just one sided
Originally posted by: HopelessCase
SAME HERE!!! One sided Rabba veying indeed! And neither can I stop loving him.. ah well, I really don't care much anymore.. I'm just glad we still get along well, cause he sort of does know that I like him...rofl
Originally posted by: -honeydew-
depends on what you wanna call a Rabba Vey Moment😉
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
A splishin’ and a splashin’! A little bit of pool time is among the unforgettable ones Entangled meetings straight from Kisses to heartbreaks By...
💦 | INDEX | 💦 🔸 Holi Post 2023 🔸 Holi Post 2022 🔸 Holi Episodes 206-211 ~oOo~ Episode Analysis 🔸 Thread 1 🔸 Thread 2 🔸 Thread 3 🔸...
“Once I had her hand, I never wanted to let go of her.” — Ottilie Weber 🎲Poolside Moments Index 🎲 Power of Love Threads 🎲ll Power of Love ll...
402