Crooner 38 : The Nutcracker - UPDATED !!!

honeypriya thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago

THIS IS A "MEMBERS ONLY" POST
The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sejket2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
😊😊😊
<font size="4">SORRY HONEY I PUT AN APB ON U TODAY WAS MISSING UR CROONER, BUT TODAY THEY WERE BEYOND THE SCRIPT I MEAN JUST THE WAY SHE GAVE IT BACK TO HIM AND I THINK MAYBE I AM WRONG BUT IT WAS ALWAYS IN THE BACK OF HIS HEAD THAT SHE WAS HIS AND NO ELSE COULD HAVE HER. THUS THE FORCED MARRIAGE CAUSE SHE VALUES THE TRADITION AND WHAT IT MEANS TO HER. EVEN THOU WE R SHOWN THE REASON BEING HIS DI BUT HIM BEING JEALOUS AND POSSESSIVE AND MADLY IN LOVE W/ HER. SHE IS ONLY HIS THATS IT!!!!!!!!!!!!
U HAVE NAILED IT IN THE EDIT NOTE THATS Y I LUV UR CROONERS
WHITE SHIRT = SEXY HOT LOOKING TODAY !!!!!!!!!!

[DIV]

<font size="4">SORRY FOR RANTING BUT HAD TO GET IT OUT!!!!!</font>

😳
Edited by sejket2 - 12 years ago
Nandalala thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Res... 

Edited~

"The Wound is the place where the Light enters you."
~Rumi

'The Tale of 'Passion Played'... Acts 1 & 2'

Hi, Priya!  First and foremost, a tight hug for the net debacle!  I know how that feels!  Second, absolutely love the NAME of the Crooner...Hahahaha...The 'Nut'cracker...cause there is only one who can crack it, and she knows she's it!πŸ˜† 

ACT 1, A REALIZATION: It all begins with the anger dissipating...the wound starts to heal...your description here was perfect...he realizes why Khushi did not want the victory...but also realizes Shyam is not there...Searches frantically...The MC meet up...She is his Khushi Singh Raizada...YES, HIS WIFE...Sees the creep, yep, the green eyed-monster strikes...Yet, doesn't turn away, doesn't seethe...wants to know the answers from her...She reassures him she was there!  (I couldn't help but think about the terrace scene at this time...here he questions without hesitation, unlike the last time!  Progress!) He questions again...Enter Anjali who covers up for Khushi!  Can we say FORESHADOWING!?   Anji standing up for Khushi will play out again...

ACT 2, A REVELATION: Cut to the RM... A school yard fight but in a grown up world!  Gimme what I want, no, I won't, I hate you, so what! Tell me something I don't know!  Your my wife...Ha!  Who says so!?  ...I won't let you go, Khushi...You can't tell me what is in your heart! Loved all of it!  Yeah, it had shades of the scene right after the marriage when they had their showdown & the "I hate you" came out in full force!  Many of us would think this is going around in circles!  But the first revelation today was that he wanted to know where she was, and what she was doing, for him, no one else; no di, no nani...it was about them only! Yes, he said she is trying to prove how good she is to everyone else, but he doesn't know how to "act" like she does...He retreats and shouts the nafrat bit...Wants her to know he is hurt!  Enter "I hate to love you but what's the farak 'cause I really do LOVE you" moment...the first Rabba Ve...She begins to fall, he catches her...his eyes impassive, her eyes frightened...its instinct...nothing else...She says, let go, its happened before...he says, don't push me...the hands meet...and then...second Rabba Ve...the second revelation...He pulls her up, in spite of himself, holds her close...This moment is the DIFFERENCE between the poolside scene after the marriage, and today!  No matter what, he CANNOT let go!  He won't let go!  The passion has played itself out, despite the hatred!

I thought Manu πŸ˜† was brilliant today!  Talk about blood ties!  It will be a while before Payal ever understands that "blood is thicker than water."  Her saasu-ma will never let her forget!  Special kudos to Mamaji for understanding Manu so well!  What a couple!  Nani's jewels and her "Anjane Mein Jeet Gayi" reference to Khushi will remain with us; Khushi will 'win' where it matters where & when it matters most...even without realizing it!  Those jewels may not mean anything to ASR because, yes, he'll lay the world at her feet, but for Khushi, they are a part of who ASR is...to whom he belongs...the sentiment is beautiful!  

Will update more if time permits later tonight!  Waiting for your edits!  And oh, Go, MI, GO!!!πŸ˜ƒ

ETA~

Shyam left nothing to the imagination...he is at his slimiest best!  Loved the passion play today...both made their case, but I think it belonged to ASR all the way!  He took complete control of the situation!  It was his way!  Of course we saw Acts 1 & 2...Act 3 & the rest will be POTENT!  I agree in part about progression: while there was no shift in the story, the upping of the passion quotient & the questioning yesterday & today is going to be the key moving forward; the focus on the Anjali factor too!  I just hope we don't go back to the comedy bits again anytime soon...the end today kinda left me perturbed (because the last time Khushi said she'll listen, she took matters into her own hands & the aftermath was the diary et al!)  Khushi needs to continue to think objectively...think with her mind, rather than her heart...Performance wise, SaRun were AWESOME! My rating would be 4.5/5, with 1 pt for performances alone!
Edited by Nandalala - 12 years ago
Sadie101 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Today i will start my comment by thanking you!!! πŸ€—
Love ur crooner...all ur points! it was short, to the point and sweet! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

You know I always felt that Arnav was a Gemini...lol u see two twins in one head (Arnav& ASR) 🀣 

Ur ROFL moment made me laugh! πŸ˜† i guess if anyone of us was Rajni...we would have reacted the same way hehe

But my ROFL moment was when Mamaji called Mami "mannu!" 🀣 [Ok i seriously need to stop talking about Mami or else tomorrow, Mami will be know as Sadie on the crooner πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]
I am proud of Akash today!! He handled the situation well πŸ‘ 
I was really glad that the Payal MU was cleared...and i was happy that everyone was thinking highly of our Khushi (even Arnie boy!) BUT he twisted it later as it being her cunning, evil plan!

Ok when i saw Arhi fighting i was like hmmm lets see what crooner buddies have to say abt this πŸ˜† no i am serious...becoz u guys always have a lot more insight into things than i do and you present it soo nicely and eloquently πŸ˜Š
my opinion...they are pushing each other's buttons...let see who loses their patiences first and break their "Mauwn varat" (of sorts)! [But i must say loved the intesity!]
--Priya u r right...if khushi keeps pushing him this way...he will definately spill the beans!

I don't know why but i loved it when he said...i hate you doesn't mean i hate the world...(haha for a sec i was anticipating Khushi will say "but the world hates you!"... silly me!) [And do i have to mention Sarun rock!⭐️]

At the end of the fight when Khushi says i will do as u say...it reminded me of the day when she had sarcastically asked Arnav if he is going to tell her what or what not to do...and his response was a single "YES!" and went to sleep on the recliner!
I have a feeling tomorrow, khushi's going to anger him by constantly asking him to tell her what to do! [back to comedy as usual!] 

Arnav calling Khushi..."KSR" πŸ‘πŸΌ 

Alright...i have to give Shyam this πŸ‘...he made me happy today, back into action and i sooo love to hate him! I actually liked his dialogue on slapping him...hahaha only a creep like him would say a line like that!!! (and its not the first time i have heard a dialogue like that but i think Shyam said it best πŸ˜†)

Yesterday i was having a πŸ˜• day...today i am back in my happy go lucky mood πŸ€ͺhaha (maybe coz my holidays begin today πŸ₯³)

so here on special request is a hubby moment:
( i should have posted it on tuesday...would have had a better impact but here it goes...sorry in advance if u don't find it funny ):

-Ok i must say hubby knows i love IPK a lot so he uses certain things from the show to make me laugh, well he usually is attempting to flirt😳...
So on tuesday (after watching the emotional Heer-ranjha play), we had gone out to pick up something, so in the car, i was quietly sitting when all of a sudden hubby puts his arm around me and says "you are my ranjha!" ROFL i was like what? 😲 and then he goes "oh no! wait ranjha is the boy...no no i mean my Heer!" ROFL LOOL we both laughed like crazy...
poor guy i don't blame him, he has never heard of heer-ranjha before so got confused...he was telling me "heer sounds like a man's name, so i though ranjha was the girl's name!!!" πŸ˜†

And here we were discussing Arnav's dialogue "Ranjha male tha!!!!" and there u have it...there are ppl in this world who are questioning Ranjha's gender 🀣 ...bichara Ranjha is going through an identity crisis!!!πŸ˜†

PS Priya go enjoy the game!!! we will have a blast on saturday! till then we will just spam this crooner! [Crooner buddies...better support me in this!!!!]

PSS rating for today 4.25/5 [special .25 for Mami's amazing speech in EnglishπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†]

PSSS Kalpana...the hand expert...i thought of u today when Arnav was holding Khushi's hand!!!
Edited by Sadie101 - 12 years ago
amisuv thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Priya, thanks fr ur Crooner...I thought u got depressed that KKR lost , so we started our discussions on yesterday's crooner πŸ˜† πŸ˜† Luv ur opening quote, Perfect πŸ‘πŸ‘ Liked ur analysis of the ownership battle betwn the two...And yes u r absolutely right abt TV's angry young man...The Barun Sobti...πŸ‘πŸΌ 

For me the theme of the day was : The darkest hour is just before the dawn... 

The extreme emotions on display today were required, all hell has to break loose here...His only agenda is now to stake claim on her & make her abide to it. His love is more possessive & passionate now. Today I was reminded of the terrace scene again. How Arnav was so eager to confess his true feelings to Khushi, the glow on his face & suddenly how his dream world came crumbling down with what he witnessed. Which left him devastated & in turn taking a monumental step in marrying Khushi. Similar thing happened betwn Tuesday & today- He poured his heart out to Khushi under the pretense of acting, was willing to give his heart a chance again. When Beena disclosed the reasons in front of the family, he was even more convinced & wanted to regain his trust for Khushi. But the minute he saw Khushi-Shyam, he was again shattered.  The fire in his eyes, how he controlled himself in the midst of the crowd, his innocent love dying a thousand deaths 😭 His eyes eager to decipher what was happening betwn the two...Barun was brilliant here πŸ‘
I also liked the scene & change in expressions when Arnav realises that both Khushi & Shyam r missing. Gud direction πŸ‘πŸΌ
My take is that hate is required now, bcoz when Arnav will get to know abt Khushi's innocence, it will be tougher on him to forgive himself, rather than seeking forgiveness frm Khushi.

The confrontation was mindblowing...like old times...Barun & Sanaya, my salute πŸ‘ πŸ‘ 
Luved Barun's straight face expression when he was holding onto her hand, no emotions on display...But as soon as she closes her eyes in anticipation of her fall, he grips her hand & pulls her back...An almost hug but in the worst of times πŸ˜” Personally, I would call it the first Hate Rabba Ve...And yes Priya, even I noticed the wooden Lamp πŸ˜‰ The entire scene had excellent dialogues & the voice modulation of both was perfect.

Finally I luved how he announced her true name 'Khushi Singh Raizaada'...

Note to CVs: A dhamakedar Promo is the need of the hour. Plz dont wait till the ME to come up with one. The recent promos hv been very lacklustre & more of copy,paste jobs. The last mindblowing promo was the marriage one. Guys, u hv given us sm of the most rocking promos ever...So plzzz wake up...😑 

Priya, waiting fr ur additions tom. Enjoy the match & miss us & hottie πŸ˜‰ 

My rating : 4.5/5
Edited by amisuv - 12 years ago
ASRism thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Anger is outcome of True Care few understands it... well used Honey

I was so waiting for ur Crooner.. better late then never. I want some positivity for myself.

so agree on ur analysis...but as you said their argument lead to nothing as usual..I jst want them to blurt it out. Hope the bubble will burst soon.

And Rabba ve  I so felt out of place and was not able to connect much today.
Edited by savvy76 - 12 years ago
rima thumbnail
hm again ur narrative makes me want to see the episode which i actually wanted to skip
UltimateBarun thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 8
aww priya,,, I know how it feels with no net connection!!!

Yaar, nice,, to read positive abt my fav show coz I am done with the dragging of MU< ab kuch ho,, bus,, I cannot take it anymore!!

But yes today was intense, lekin they were beating around the bush!

tomorrow all hopefull, fingers crossed!! lets c!
zonera1 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I was waiting for your Crooner.I send u a PM asking u about the absence of the Crooner n immediately after sending the PM I saw it.
Your Crooner is good!!Waiting for your edited version as well!!
Anyways I also saw the SGP scene n enjoyed it!!Arnav getting the recognition he deserves!!!
U know I waited n waited for the angst but when it came i am not happy...Mayb it came like some Post term deliveryπŸ˜†(Sorry for lack of an appropriate word)The confrontation was very good but it should have happened ages ago.Now when it came it was not that enjoyable.Only the fantabulous performance of Sarun made it worth watching.
Lucky girl!!Do enjoy the match tomorrow!!

Edited by zonera1 - 12 years ago
awwwwwww thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
loved your post, brilliant analysis,my net was also giving problems? 
you r right  about ASR when angry he behaves like a Scorpio,man you don't want to be ...near
i feel so connected to Khushi at time when she faces his wrath