Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan
LOVE all the sigs from the update!! Esp, Maaneet one you made for Aanchal, Virika& Arhi sig plus, Genelia D'souza individual as well as Ritesh & Genelia ones are too good!! & Ofcourse MY b'day sig! 😊 Keep it up!!Btw, suggestion- ARMI!! 😳
Originally posted by: priya.nair
I do not know how i landed here but I am so glad. All the siggies were so great especially the bollywood ones.
I love John and his siggies were awesome.
I agree that Genelia siggie was stunning And the one with mr and mrs deskmukh was too good
Originally posted by: ayaniie-chan
Came back to use this!! it's just tooo pretty!! you have to teach me how to make this someday!!
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232