Users

Frequent Posters

*Reemz* thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: mushiroxx

congrats reemz...truly desrved..:D
my qs for u..:)
1. if u can ask one question to nia n krystle face-to-face what would that be?
2. if ur given a chance to be a character in any show (indian), which one would u like to be n why?

Heyyy! Thank you so much!! 😳

1) Why is your chemistry so damn amazing??
2) Some character in Sarabhai I think! Anything comical...!

*Reemz* thumbnail
I think today is the last day na?? So thank you very much everyone!! Enjoyed the hotseat very much. I wish I had more time to answer the questions properly and I just realised I forgot to use the MOTW siggy :(( 

Thanks EHM Dev team :)
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Congratulation Reemz ðŸ¥³ Since everyone has already asked all the important questions, I will stick to some trivial questions:
Name a few member(s) whose topics you look forward to on EHMB Forum: (PS: I look forward to your topics but that shouldn't be a surprise for you lol)
Things you would like to change in EHMB:
Favorite IPL team:
Favorite EPL team:
What do you dislike the most in Jeevika:
What do you dislike the most in Manvi:

I think I have bored you enough so I will stop now lol
*Reemz* thumbnail

Originally posted by: Eyes-Wide-Shut

Congratulation Reemz ðŸ¥³ Since everyone has already asked all the important questions, I will stick to some trivial questions:

Name a few member(s) whose topics you look forward to on EHMB Forum: (PS: I look forward to your topics but that shouldn't be a surprise for you lol) Firstly, THANK YOU!! I'm not just saying this but I look forward to your rare appearances too. Erm, as far as topics are concerned...tbh hardly anyone discusses in this forum. It's mostly hyperness about their favourite pairs but I look forward to any topic which puts forward a valid argument whether I agree with it or not.
Things you would like to change in EHMB: The inconsistencies. I think like most other shows, this one also takes creative liberties with its characters. Honestly, I would like to see the EHM we saw in the first 50 odd episodes but that won't happen.
Favorite IPL team: Mumbai Indians only because of Sachin 😳 But tbh even though I am a huge fan of cricket, I am not a follower of the IPL as such because I like to see India playing as a team rather than against each other. It feels odd :\
Favorite EPL team: I'm going to sound dumb but do you mean the English Premier League? Football one? I'd say Liverpool but I actually don't follow football anymore. As a kid, I used to know as much as a normal boy would ðŸ¤£
What do you dislike the most in Jeevika: When she doesn't speak up when she should but that is a flaw in her
What do you dislike the most in Manvi: Any time where she tries to please people who shouldn't even matter to her *cough* Swamini! 

I think I have bored you enough so I will stop now lol

They were very interesting questions so not boring at all! 😉
Eyes-Wide-Shut thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: *Reemz*

They were very interesting questions so not boring at all! 😉 Well thank you very much. You are way too kind.

*Reemz* thumbnail
^You should make topics ;) Seriously you write very well so would love to know your views :))
OnlyHope thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3

Hope everyone enjoyed grilling, I mean knowing, Reemz ;) and Reemz, hopefully you had enjoyed the hot seat 🤗

We'll be back with the next member in a million shortly :)
EHMMBH DT