Views

Users

Frequent Posters

intruderfast thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Missesha

Congratulations !!

Although we haven't personally talked, I have followed yoru comments. So what will you be studying?

thanks
masters - mba in financial markets , got the course i desired its very rare in india
Edited by intruderfast - 12 years ago
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: pjyo

oye hoye anmolsaa congratulations ðŸ¥³khoob tharakki karo

vaise  galthi mumbai ki thodi hai,yeh toh jetsar mein bhi aise hi dawaadol🤪 character thaa..maine kithni baar bola thaa  tumhe..😛
but  iam a bit curious after the baby loss how his reaction will be🤔,kyunki agar gauri aur jagat phir bhi nahi sudhare toh kabb sudharenge...

thanks re but going to miss my theplas and dhoklas khair back to mumbai after 3 yrs
i thought i would never go back to mumbai but yeh course aur kahin nahin milta
i do hope in dono kii akal aa jaaye and this babay loss is jag's fault too , he knows iss haalat mein u should take care of ur wife , i hope he feels guilty rather than going daggers at her
but i guess i am hoping too much😆
tinoo thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: intruderfast

tumhari baddua lag gayi wah re mere laadesar😆

allelelele tum toh doodh peete bacche ho tumhari koi galti nahin hain
gauri is totally psycho now btw i have been selcted in mumbai going there soon for my master studies
par in dono ko dekhke mumbai jaane kaa mann nahin hain 😆

Congratulations sweetie !!!  If you dont get a room in a hostel ... You can live at Kundatai's !!! 😆😆

tinoo thumbnail

Originally posted by: rupimon

Loved the precap! Finally Jagya realized that Gauri is the hindrance in his success yay! I want Jag to divorce Gauri at any cost if he even has the slightest belief in righteousness! Are hope Jag leaves Mumbai and becomes Jetser doctor with Anandi supporting him. Jagat is immatured but not hard hearted like Gauri. He has a confused brain and heart. It was Gauri's influence which made Jag act the way he did.

Are you sumitra in disguise trolling the balika vadhu forum?  You sound exactly like her 😆😆
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

Congratulations sweetie !!!  If you dont get a room in a hostel ... You can live at Kundatai's !!! 😆😆

but i cant live there alone naa i need a fake wife so kaun aayega mera saath dene😛😆
hooked thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Wahi Gauri aur kaun ?
She's going to be slim n trim again as we read. Also, J will run away to Jaitser and G will be looking for a shoulder. Tumhara hi sahi ðŸ˜‰ !

tinoo thumbnail

but i cant live there alone naa i need a fake wife so kaun aayega mera saath dene😛😆

Trust me, I dont think Kundatai will allow you even if you have a real wife... after the J-G experience she has changed her policy -- no medical students, no couples, etc.

New policy at Kundatai's rental is only male MBA students studying financial markets.  

She has also stopped breakfast policies.
intruderfast thumbnail

Originally posted by: tinoo

Trust me, I dont think Kundatai will allow you even if you have a real wife... after the J-G experience she has changed her policy -- no medical students, no couples, etc.

New policy at Kundatai's rental is only male MBA students studying financial markets.  

She has also stopped breakfast policies.

really and tell me tinoo how much commision r u getting for advertising on kundatai's behalf😛😆😆
why would she take a finance guy , we r so miser😆
breakfast policies band too badi love poha , i need it 3 times a week
pjyo thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail

thanks re but going to miss my theplas and dhoklas khair back to mumbai after 3 yrs
i thought i would never go back to mumbai but yeh course aur kahin nahin milta
i do hope in dono kii akal aa jaaye and this babay loss is jag's fault too , he knows iss haalat mein u should take care of ur wife , i hope he feels guilty rather than going daggers at her
but i guess i am hoping too much😆

"Never go back to mumbai"-🤔aisa  kya hua mumbai mein jo kabhi naa jane ki baath keh di anmol...
yeah tumhare dholkle toh miss ho jayenge but you are already are best inn poha naa 😛toh yeh bhi seekh lo jaane se pehle...😉mumbai mein bhi cook karna like jaggudada 😆..who knows apreciate karne wali mill jaaye tumhe😛..

yeah i agree this time he is equally responsibile..this time gauris jetsar visit  was due to jaggus behavior ,he could have visited badimassi and left quickly but NO!!🤪 yeh wahan dhol bajja ke entry martha hai,keeps extending his visit ,jaane kaa naam hi nahi letha hai..and even after massiji cut her phone call he didnt bother to call her back...🤔remember pehle he used to lock the room and even do video chat with her but abb jaggu ko phone takk pahunchne ki bhi phursat nahi hai🤪..
so madamji🤪 ko toh  jetsar tapakna hi thaa😆..her behaviour towards massiji was so crass but he could have avoided her visit  had he been more careful..🤔..
And now the fights are an aftereffect of that visit...just before  the accident she was calling someone during driving🤔,kya pathaa shayad isse hi bulaa rahi hogi phone pe and he must be refusing to answer ...kahin devdass bann ke baithaa hoga after debarring by dean,blaming everybody else but himself..😡

When will these two idiots stop blaming others for the problems they themselves create ,take responsibility for their own actions...Apne bevakoofiyon me apne hi bacche ko kho diya,i just hope there is a scene where they mourn for that kid instead of screaming at each other...