The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Can't believe I am actually the first one to reply...that too to your post :)
You are an optimist..So am I..
I have my own reasons to love this show...Ppl like ASR exists..Best part is they too hav another side..like Arnav..They can't express thier feelings for various reasons..He does istakes...mistakes which can't be forgiven by most of the people..But love & time will heal everything isn't it..?
No matter how thier children are, parents will never leave thier side, They will certainly try to correct thier children, but they will not leave them. In this beautiful relationship of Ar-shi,Khushi will play the role of a mother, till Arnav is emotionally stable.. She is his strength..He needs her support in each and every decision he takes..knowingly or unknowingly
In general its quite impossible to take decissions when your dear ones are involved..and its easy for others to judge bcoz we are not in thier shoes..
I love ASR's character due to its complexity...There are lots of layers..and we get to see some wonderful scenes when they unfold each of the layers..
I am glad that I am watching this show and I will continue to watch as this journey towards thier destination is natural..
Last but not the least..Wonderful VM..Selecting holi scenes made wonders..
Precap to banta tha boss...whole week if they dnt gv precap,its fine..par fri its tortorous !!!Originally posted by: -Delicious_BS-
i loved the VM!! ❤️
by the way i am sure Arnav will be very happy that there are tons of people who understands him 😳 you see the only thing that hurts him is that Khushi is the girl whom Shyam loves! if the girl would have een someone else then i am sure he would have caught them red handed in that terrace only! the reason he went away from there because he didnt want to face the reality! he didnt tell her the reason of marrying her because he is afraid what is she accepts that she does love shyam.. so obviously all this are insecurities!!
and the most important thing is that the scene is still not finished! well obviously he will say more rude words but still!!
see my brain is over working.. why cant they give us a pre-cap ..a least on friday!!
OKay, I think I know what would've triggered asr's reaction...
when Khushi had said.."aapne humse jhooth bola..hume dhokha diya.." I think this is when he would have felt.."tumne bhi toh mujhe dokha dia" ..I think this is what must've triggered his rash reaction to her...apart from this i don't know what else woul've!