Gauri faking pregnancy ?

nri-tv thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#1
Hope Gauri is faking her pregnancy

Created

Last reply

Replies

5

Views

2.5k

Users

6

Likes

6

Frequent Posters

Smiely thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
I think so. she is doing incredibally well after all that screaming and anger...
imLoveAddict thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#3

Originally posted by: Smiely

I think so. she is doing incredibally well after all that screaming and anger...


Yes ur right...

Did u all notice how fast she was walking towards anandi's room with her red hot bag !!!!

Which pregnant lady at her stage can do that...
Either she is big time faking it or BV's creative team's gone bannana's :P
apalepu thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
yea... I kind of think so too.. or I hope so.. First of all, I remember like right after they left from Jaitsar after that month long stay.. they went back to mumbai.. they didn't have any time to spend with each other so I don't understand how she got pregnant and everytime they were going to sleep together Jagya thought of Anandi and got all awkward. I also think it's wierd how Gauri gets a sonogram after Jagya leaves to Jaitsar. I mean she could've got it when they were both in mumbai together...
I don't want to make any possible guesses and jinx the show because I feel like the director of this show reads these types of forums and shows the complete opposite of what everybody thinks. Especially, anything relating to Gauri. Because till now, She did nathing the audience expected her to. She always did the EXACT opposite.
devraniharish thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Voyager Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
😡

Originally posted by: 3XNBCNEOZFWUXGSR

Guys chill!! How can she hide her bump from her husband?? Ofcourse she is pregnant. These mistakes which u've quoted are just bloopers of BV. They can't fake her pregnancy!



😡 After all Drama is Drama... anything is possible in show ... pls don't take these serial to seriously ... 😡 they are making money... they always thinking how to get high TRP & channel also inter fair in the show...
Coolntrendy21_ thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
How can that BE?The news of gauri's pregenancy broke in Haveeli itself...Informed by jetsar Doctor..
It cant be aLie...

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".