Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 26th Sept 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 27th Sept 2026 WKV
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Celebs at "15Yearsof Mijwan" - by Manish Malhotra - Alia & Vicky
Very partial
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 6: 11-12 AM IST Sat)
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 1st ODI - on 27/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Mahabharat Challenge: The Mahayuddh (Live Slot 5: 8-9 PM IST Sat)
Dar-e-Nijaat show Discussion
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Are you sure itsin film city?Originally posted by: --softyy--
ya..it's in filmcity!!
Originally posted by: Serial_Fan90
I'm from Mumbai !
Info:
1. All the shows are shot in Mumbai. IPKKND is shot in Film city , which happens to be in Goregaon. It is huge and IPKKND is not the only show shot here. So, that explains when a few other actors come on IPKKND Sets. They are all in the vicinity.
2. Since , filmcity is where the show is shot , most of the actors end up living in Malad or Andheri Lokhandwala area. Mumbai traffic can be brutal and you need to live some where close by.
3. You must have heard , Barun spotted at Inorbit Mall or Karan Kundra spotted at Oberoi mall. That is because these two malls are nearest to where they live and where they shoot.
You will spot umpteen stars in these two malls (TV Stars) and if you move up a little up from Mumbai suburbs to Bandra you will bump in to Ritesh Deshmukh or Vir Das at some coffee shop !
Any more questions regarding Mumbai Guys? :)
PS- I have seen Barun in Inorbit and KK at Oberoi !😊
Originally posted by: Serial_Fan90
I'm from Mumbai !
Info:
1. All the shows are shot in Mumbai. IPKKND is shot in Film city , which happens to be in Goregaon. It is huge and IPKKND is not the only show shot here. So, that explains when a few other actors come on IPKKND Sets. They are all in the vicinity.
2. Since , filmcity is where the show is shot , most of the actors end up living in Malad or Andheri Lokhandwala area. Mumbai traffic can be brutal and you need to live some where close by.
3. You must have heard , Barun spotted at Inorbit Mall or Karan Kundra spotted at Oberoi mall. That is because these two malls are nearest to where they live and where they shoot.
You will spot umpteen stars in these two malls (TV Stars) and if you move up a little up from Mumbai suburbs to Bandra you will bump in to Ritesh Deshmukh or Vir Das at some coffee shop !
Any more questions regarding Mumbai Guys? :)
PS- I have seen Barun in Inorbit and KK at Oberoi !😊
Wow have u really seen bs in mall?? How does he look in personal.. Is he really that tall & well built??Sorry for stupid question😲 I am a bit crazy😃
Originally posted by: shaaranya
OMG U have seen Barun😲I'm so going to make Inorbit by next sanctuary till da day I don't see him!
BTW when did u see him I mean morning evening?? Weekday weekend???Asking so that I can plan my stalking accordingly😆@TM Yeah the shooting is in Filmcity, Goregaon😊
Arnav and Khushi are back ...LOL It sounds incredible, yet they are doing one ad. Instagram Link
125