Are all other serials logical? I don't get it...- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

17

Views

1.9k

Users

17

Likes

64

Frequent Posters

QAVVQYWYH3FLONR5 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#11
Are you ranjitha from good old days ??😊
ranjitha thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#12

Originally posted by: BD367AVJ3RRV7MN5

Are you ranjitha from good old days ??😊



Yo yo diii😛
😛Infact I started posting replies in this forum only after seeing you active in this forum
How I wished our entire gang was present here... wapas wahi masti wahi dhamaal... hay hay !!!!
😉
raima111 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#13
can't agree with you more...😊
ambishika thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: am61494

Thank you for this post! I totally agree with you. Ppl on the forum seem to bash no matter what happens in this show. This show is better and faster paced than other shows out there...something or the other happens in every episode, just depends on how you take it or look at it

really true
me with you
Pissa99 thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#15
100000% agree with you. Actually I'm loving all the epis to the max since Holi, even including Khushi's funny acts..It's really nice to see some light-hearted episodes after the torture we went through while back.

I know IPKKND always had some discontinuity between epis/weeks, overall it has been really good😃 although they have so much more to improve...

Actually even Khushi's funny acts (what people are bashing her about) have reasons behind them unlike the ones they showed us during whole December (from Diwali to Payash engagement) which was unbearable.

Even bashing shows how much people LOVE the show and doesn't wanna leave it..hehe, but bashing really spreads so much negativity in the forum..




ramanika thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Explorer Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#16
well written. I MYESLF WANTED TO WRITE THIS. U r right we should enjoy it
riti4u thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Stunner Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 14 years ago
#17
well totally agree with you..our expectations are too high from this show..all other shows..does lot of crap things..and they are at top in TRPs....but here we are getting smooth storyline and excellent acting...we cn ignore small faults and move on..and continue to love the story..in fact I was the one to criticize khushi lately but then realise..that this show offers me beautiful story of so amazingly different people...I love this show so much..that after initial anger I go back again at 8 to watch it with same enthusiam...and aren't we all like that...
vimmiya thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#18
Exactly, you are right, it is a serial and it goes only on snail pace, anyway, this week was not up to the mark after we had the holi episodes. It is alright, but what I really did not like was the behaviour and attitude of Khushi.
only the writers can defend their characters and screen play we as viewers just go with the flow or quit viewing whichever we prefer.
I too am hooked with the viewers comments that still i carry on.
your comments were apt, but I don' view any serial than Iss pyaar ka, that also accidentally after a span of 10 years.
yasmin banu

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".