Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
Originally posted by: an12345678
I don't want the character of Prateik to turn negative.
Even I'm wondering the same... he is a happily married man... looks like subhas's doubts are coming true... but still can not digest as his character was supposed to be positive.
Somehow I always had this hunch... I had mentioned it in one my posts also .. that is Pratik really as goody goody as he is shown
Point is if Pratik does not have important role I guess they could have just hired somebody to do the role ... they chose a very good looking guy and also he has this PDA .. he keep showing off his love for his wife in office which is kind of weird
I am sure Mohan will take good care of Megha and protect from Pratik :)
But the point is Pratik may not allow Mohan to rewrite about Amar Vyas .