Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

pj2012 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: -padma-

nice update Pooja.Happy holi in advance .

🥳HAPPY HOLI🥳
Holi Hay!!!
pj2012 thumbnail

Originally posted by: abinash079

awesome update
but why is maan not telling geet about sam
happy holi in advance dear

🥳HAPPY HOLI🥳
Holi Hay!!!
cutemishti thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Superb part.
Happy Holi to u.
pj2012 thumbnail

~Episode 50~

Scene 1:

KM

Sam's mother Ms Sheila Kapoor meets Dadima as per decided on the phone.

"Thanks for accepting to meet me Savitri ji at such a short notice."

"Nakul," Dadima called, and then turned to Ms Kapoor,"You'll have tea or coffee?"

"Please, don't take any trouble. I don't take either of them. Savitri ji, I just wanted to meet you. We are meeting for the first time, but we should have met long time ago when our kids decided..."

"Sheila ji, please! Ab purani baton ka koi matlab nahi hai. Maan aur main, hum, sab kuch bhula chuke hain. I am sure aap yahn zarroor koi important karan se hi aayi hongi?" she diverted the topic.

"Ji Savitri ji...Main aaj hi U.S. se India aayi hoon, sirf apni beti ke liye. Maine Sam ko aisa kabhi nahi dekha. She is really broken inside. Mujhe pata hai usse galti hui hai, par usse bhi apni galti sudharne ka ek mauka milna chahiye."

"Maan ne usse maaf kar diya hai. Woh apni patni aur bacche ke saath bahut khush hai. Sam ko bhi ab sab kuch bhula dena chahiye."

"But, it's very difficult for a girl to forget her first love. Their relationship was more than just what you know."

"What do you mean?" asked Dadima looking perplexed.

~Scene 2:~

~FLASH BACK~

Maan had decided to leave India on his own without telling anyone. Life had become difficult for him at Khurana Mansion. His step-mother never loved him. She was always skeptical of him, fearing he would snatch away her childrens' rights over the Khurana property. Maan never got love from his father either. The only person who ever loved him and to whom he was very close was his Dadima. But, lately, he could no longer take it, especially after Dadima too left for a yearlong pilgrimage.

He didn't require his dad's money. He had a scholarship and with that he decided to pursue a new life for himself. That is how he landed in Edinburgh Business School.

~~~~

After the initial coldness, Sam began to realise she could no longer feign indifference towards Maan. She became friends with him and also helped him when he was in need of money. Maan worked part-time to pay for his hostel fees, books and other necessities. She didn't know he belonged to a rich family in real.

All the other girls grew jealous of their friendship.Gradually, Maan began to occupy a special place in her heart, and became something more than just a friend. Maan though never knew that feeling called love because all his life he was deprived of it.

~Back to present~

Scene 3:

Hoshiarpur

In one of the fields belonging to the Handas

Maan was helping Geet's Papaji in the corn/wheat fields.

They were taking stock of the new seeds delivered to them for sowing. The workers were busy in the fields and Maan enjoyed watching them, and even helped them with the sowing. For the first time he was out of his air conditioned, sophisticated office and was getting the sense of real nature.

Geet's dad was feeling awkward seeing Maan in the fields. He knew Maan was not used to all this.

"Damad ji, aap ghar wapis chale jayiye. Itni dhoop main, aap thaq jayenge. Aapki tabiyat bhi theekh nahi hai...aapko toh itni dhool-mitti ki aadat bhi nahi hai...Please aap baat maan lijiye."

"Papaji...aap meri chinta mat kijiye. Mujhe aapki madad karke accha lag raha hai. I like it here. It's so free and refreshing. Geet ko abhi yahan hona chahiye tha, usse toh bilkul vishwaas hi nahi hota ki main kheton main aap ke saath aaya hoon."

Scene 4:

Haveli

"Geet returns from the site.

Baby is playing with Titu and Rajji.

"Mera baby kaisa hai. Mamma ne baby ko bahut miss kiya."

Baby is excited to see her and lifts his hands hoping her to pick him up.

"Abhi nahi baby. Mamma change karke abhi aati hai."

In the room...

"Maan" she calls, but when no response comes she understood Maan was not in the house.

She comes back to the hall, and asks her mother.

"Ma, Maan kahan hai?"

"Damad ji toh tere Papaji ke saath kheton main gaye hai."

"What? Maan aur khet main. Hey Babaji ab toh zarroor kuch gadbad hoga."

"Tere Papaji hai na saath main, woh sab sambhal lenge."

~End of Episode 50~

Precap: Maan and Geet spent some beautiful time in the fields, with the mustard flowers tossing happily, witnessing their true love for each other.

And rest of the flash back and the shocking truth about Maan and Sam's relationship.

Tia-AFreeBird thumbnail
lvly part
bt yaar
jo b hai bt plz yaar maan nd sam ka kuj stupid,,, i mean aisa wasia mat show krna... plz🤢
wtnggg 4 maaneet's rmntc scnsss😳

thekolgal thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
hey amazing update. 
Maneet gona be away from each other. ðŸ˜­
Edited by thekolgal - 12 years ago
-Mounika- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Amazng part dear..
Hey dear dnt shw anythng like they had physical love..yuck no no..waitng 4 maaneet moments.
-Gemini- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
nice update dear ,but please don't bring any MU btw maaneet .
pj2012 thumbnail

~Episode 51~

Scene 1:

KM

"Why are you telling me all this? I don't want to know what happened in the past. What's gone is gone. Aap please Sam ko samjhayiye ki Maan ab sirf Geet ke hain. Aur main nahi chahti mere bachon ki life main apke aur apke beti ki wajah se koi problem aaye. Ab aap ja sakti hain, mujhe bahut zarroori kaam hai."

Dadima turns to leave her, when she again stops her...

"Savitri ji, abhi meri baat khatam nahi hui hai. Aapka yeh janna bahut zarroori hai. And then you decide what is to be done."

Scene 2:

~Flash back~

Maan tops his class in the first semester, both in academics and extra-curricular activities. It was Sam's last semester. She too did exceptionally well in her exams. But, now the time had come to bid farewell to the school. And for her it was very painful, cuz it meant she could no longer be with Maan. She had still not revealed her feelings to him.

"Maan, maine tumhe kahan kahan nahi dhoonda. Where were you?"

"I was in the hostel. And Congratulations, I heard about your results."

She blushed

"Congratulations to you aswell. You've aced the exams."She hugs him and pecks him on his cheek. Maan feels a bit awkward, but then thought she was just too excited.

"Sam, I have to out with some of my friends. We are having a party at Angie's home."

"Angie?" it was evident from her tone and looks that she was burning with envy. Angie was the most beautiful girl in Maan's class. And Sam would try all possible means to keep Maan away from her. But, this time she was not that sure.

"Maan, it's going to be real boring. You don't like parties. Why don't you come to my place? My room-mate is not in town. We can hang-out at my place. It'd be much better than hanging out with Angie and those kids."

"No, Sam...I can't. I promised my friends. Sorry."

He leaves without saying another word to her.

"How can he do this? How can he be so indifferent to me? Can't he see how much I love him? That stupid Angie, she is not even half as good as even you Priya...and he's refusing me for her," she tells her friend, who like a loyal side-kick accepts the insult.

"Sam, what will you do now? This is our last week in school, and if you don't tell him that you love him, soon, you might lose him forever."

"I will never lose him. He's mine. Maan sirf Sam ka hai, samjhi tum. Main bhi dekhti hoon, woh kaise iss party main jaata hai."

"Kya karogi tum?"

"Wait and watch."

Scene 3:

Hoshirapur

Geet and Rajji come to the fields, to meet Maan.

They see Maan, Papaji and other workers working in the field. Maan was talking to Papaji in the hut built for shade.

"Papaji, woh aapse milne collector saab aaye hain. Aapka phone nahi lag raha tha aur Maan ka bhi, issi liye hum aa gaye. Woh aapse irrigation project ke baare main kuch baat karna chahte hain."

"Accha, collector saab aaye hain. Par yahan khet main majdooron ka hisab-kitab bhi dekhna tha..."

"Papaji, aap ghar chale jayiye. Yahan ka saara kaam main dekh loonga."

"Aap kaise damad ji...nahi nahi...aap ko taqleef karne ki koi zarroorat nahi. Main kuch sochta hoon."

"Papaji, aap mujh par yakin rakhiye. Main sab dekh loonga, aap ghar jayiye."

"Theekh hai, koi bhi pareshaani ho toh mujhe bula lena." He then turns to Geet and Rajji, "Chalo tum dono bhi..."

"Papaji, aap Rajji ko le jayiye, main yahan Maan ke saath rukh jaati hoon."

"Haan, yeh theekh rahega."

She winks at Maan, and Maan smiles.

Rajji and Papaji leaves.

Geet looks at Maan and asks,

"Maan, aap kab se kisan ban gaye?"

"Jab se tumse pyaar hua hai Geet. Tumhare liye main kuch bhi ban sakta hoon.😳"

He comes close to her😳.

"Maan, door rah kar baat kijiye😳. Yahan koi shararat karne ki sochiyega bhi mat, samjhe aap?"

"Accha, mujhe challenge kar rahi ho."

"Maan" she warns him when he approaches her.

She turns away from him and is about to run away, when he catches hold of her duppatta. She still runs away, leaving her duppatta with him.

"Geet, mujhse door bhag rahi ho, apne Maan se. Dekho, main tumhe pakad loonga, within seconds."

"Accha, koshish kar lo. Yeh mera gaun hai, mera bachpan yahin, in kheton aur jharno ke beech main guzra hai. I know this place like the back of my hand. Pakad sakte ho to pakd ke dikhao mujhe."

"Theekh hai, but if I catch you, what will you give me?"

"Aap jo maangenge woh milega. But, aap harne wale ho, I am sure. Phir bhi koshish karke dekh lo. Main aapko ek chance de deti hoon."

"Geet, itna confidence...Ab toh tum gayi."

Maan looks around for her, but she's hiding away from his eyes.

erumzaheer thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
nice but short update.