New season of love |kriyansh| apr'30 pg 48

..nams.. thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#1

This time tried writing in a different manner,

Hope you all like it. please do leave your valuable coments.

P.S: this is written according to POV of kria n rey.

NEW SEASON OF LOVE

life starts its journey in strange way,

it brings new colours to a simple journey which startd with ur dreams,

dreams change. sometime life changes.

when a spice of LOVE enters the life it makes life meaningful!

but wen the same spice dispears leaving its trail of emotions,

u urslef shatter away.!

but if this spice comes back in your life with colours????


[]THE NEW START[]


I sat back the window pane having my old diary in my lap and my eyes sticked onto to a pot hole outside my house, it was raining, my mind kept staring at the rain drops that gathered on the pot hole. My mind went back to the similar incidence years ago.. the day or a last day in Mumbai.. the last glance to my dream city and a good bye to all my dreams! I sat on the window side hugging a pillow tightly as if it could swallow my pain and make things go nightmare. I really didn't know my eyes were involved in tear production.

My mind got a shake from past when I saw the car passing by and splashed the muddy water. I blinked twice and looked down at my diary..

A particular page like a it was destined to be seen, I saw the words "aap mere acche dost se kuch zyada ho"

"REY!!!"

I blinked again and two drops of tears fell on the diary.

"Kria lunch is ready" a voice crashed into my ears, I shut the diary and dumped it back to my cupboard, wiping my tears I ran downstairs..

As I came downstairs my friend shirshti was gathering the dishes.

"hey sissy" I greeted her putting in the mask of smile.

"finally u attempted to step out of room!!! warna muje to laga tha ki Sunday ke din b u would sticked inside ur room!!"

"was that a joke?? Haan toh sorry muje hasi nahi ayi!!!"

I gave a stern look at her. She pouted!

Ok now this was the key to my laughter in these 3years since I joined to Xavier's University, Delhi.


**********


I crowled back to my bed seeing the time! I yelled back saying "its 9! I am not gonna b awake unless it 12! So STOP DISTURBING ME" I said or almost bursted out cuddling in my blanket.

I heard 'dhaima' getting back to her work. Her efforts to waking me up on Sunday morning had just been in vain like all these years.

I had just slept for 15 mins since dhaima left that my phone started bugging me."KOI MUJE AKELA KYU NHI CHODTHA??" I took the phone infront of my eyes getting up from my bed.

*sigh "akela hi toh hoon 3 saal se!"

"hey baby Sunday date????"

I sexy voice hustled on my phone. Well it may be sexy but for me it was just a female voice. Or the fact that I cant find anyone else sexy than 'kria'?

KRIA? aarrrggghh NOT AGAIN REYAANSH I yelled at my inner soul which was still her's.

"HELOO BABY ARE YOU THR??"

The voice again clarified my presence.

"diya? Well you very well I am no available on Sundays soo please stop requesting me"

Before I could continue I heard the beep tone- end of the call.

I threw back my cell and was about to complete my sleep , dhaima came with the juice in her hand.

"rey baba chalo ab uto aur yeh aapka juice" she said with a big smile. She was a timid care taker of mine since 3 years. she was not less than a mom for me.

"sweetheart please lemme sleep its 9 '"

"NO its 12.30 REY and U KNOW IT" she said raising her eye brows, I bit my lips and massaged my hair.

"*wink* FINE im up! Ok?"

She grinned and I gave my signature hot smile at her.

She kept the juice on the table. "break fast is ready, jaldi neeche aao" saying it she went downstairs.

I took the juice and went to balcony .

I stared at the calm lake view, which did brought her memories but I brushed it off.


**********


"STOP IT SISSY IM NOT CUMIN ANYWHERE" I screamed at the top of my voice! I knew it would hurt her but it would kill me if attempted to do what she was asking.

"kria PLEASE im tired of your EXCUSES from 3 YEARS but not this time!! Kria atleast temme why you don't want to celebrate new year???????"

"SISSY PLEASE LEAVE ME ALONE" I shut my room door on her face.

I so knew this would break her heart! I am her best friend since childhood and she too know it very well how much I loved new year celebs and now? I jus avoid the name! because new year always reminded me of REY and that day was reserved to take my feelings out.

"kab tak? Kab tak mei aise karti rahoongi? If I had to deny her every requests then I should intend to answer her questions! Or else I should just accept her requests!

I took a deep breath and went downstairs.

"sissy?" I whispered.

It was nite time almost 9pm.

I searched her but she was nowhere. I went to open the main door just then my eyes traced her presence on sofa.

She was asleep. So cutely she slept. I bent down my knees and sat infront of her.

I saw her eyes it was red and I realised she had cried. I cursed myself for such a rude behaivier.

"IM SORRY SISSY" I pleaded.

She opened her eyes.

After my several attempts of saying sorry's in different languages she laughed. I smiled and hugged her.

"so ur coming????" she asked excitedly but still with a small confusion.

"YESSS MERI MAA mei arhi hoon kush???" I said with a grin.

She hugged me again and swirled around pulling me.


********


"TU ARAHA HAI BAS!!!!"

"IM NOT COMING GOT IT?" I blasted at him and dopped my fone on the bed.

Dhaima came running hearin my screams. It wasn't new to her. I yelled I shouted I screamed with almost everyone for no reasons or for the reason they wer unaware off.

"REY baba kya hua?"

"DHAIMA y the hell they cant understand? I LOVE TO BE ALONE!!!!"

I bent down my knees with teary eyes.

"rey baba" she placed her hands on my hair.

I hugged her along her waist "I wanna be alone" I cried like a small baby

"kya akele rehne se wo wapas ayegi? Ya uski yaad aapse door chale jayegi?"

I opened my eyes wide at her Question.

She made me get up "You need a change beta" she said with a smile

"I don't want to change!" I said firmly.

"mei yeh nhi keh rhi hoon ki usse bul jao, don't think of her. Mei toh bas yeh keh rhi hoon ki apne mind ko thodi relax karao"

"but new year .."

"ITS NEW YEAR! beta make a new start to ur new yet old life!"

She said and left my room.

Her line was very simple but it meaned a lot.

I can nevr forget KRIA. her memories is a bliss. Yet a pain. Though I loved this pain, it always broke me at every bit. The unanswered questions! Those harsh words were still ringing in my mind heart and ears.

NEW YEAR! I said with a deep breath "a NEW START"..


********


I looked out at my window. The vehicles kept moving in its speed but at once I felt they moved FAST! Wen my senses came back I felt they are moving in a REVERSE.

The two things seemed strange I rubbed my eyes and looked out. Vehicles were in normal speed.

But this illusion gave all answers to my questions and my fear.

I always feared for my sins! Though I said it to save him from the heart break but by saying I had broken his heart.

NEW YEAR.!!!! I took a deep breath "new year of my old life yet a new one"


*********


NEW YEAR OR NEW START?

hey guys did you like it? 😳if yes do hit the like button and drop down ur views.😃
and this is something i wrote when i was busy inside my books,😆 KRIYANSH thoughts alwz divert me to some other land. 😛and last time i visted there , this is wat i saw and felt.😉 i wil continue this but each chapter has it own essence. whenvr time permits il be back.😳

FOR PMS PLZ ADD arsha_rockx to ur buddy list

~INDEX~

CHAPTER 1: [] The decision or The directions to...? [] : PAGE 7

CHAPTER 2: [] the strange life [] : page 10
CHAPTER 3: [] MOVE ON in ur life not in ur heart []: page 14
[] promo [] : page 16
CHAPTER 4: page 24
CHAPTER 5: page 28
CHAPTER 6: page 35 (part 1)
(part 2): page 40
CHAPTER 7: page 44
chapter 8 ( last ) : page 48
epilogue : page 48


Edited by nams_arsha - 14 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

377

Views

38.3k

Users

68

Likes

891

Frequent Posters

chsripriya thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
awesome yaar kriyaansh will always be there the memories will always stay with them your words took me to them it was like it was happening in front of me u r a fantabulous writer all the best for u r exams and thnx for pm me
Vaish24 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Trailblazer Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#3
it was so good. plz make this new start to their old life as a new start together. for both of them
luv_arsha thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#4
awee nams its sooo goood to see you on the forum🤗
and i dint liked it but ...loved it . it was very emotional part i was completely indulged in this and wanted to read more and more
yo are an awesome writer nams ...superb
loved it very much
and all the best for your exams👍🏼
The007Shivani thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#5
Thanks it was amazing and update soon plz and do pm me nams and thanks loved it tons
UFZ463DYFCHT2UB2 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#6
ofh oh oh oh girl awesome ya
that was simple amazing writer :)
-FrozenRain- thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 14 years ago
#7
It was awesome. loved it. hmmm the idea of making this a ff would be great.
hope kriyaansh meet soon.
(if u get such amazing and wonderful ideas by reading books plz do read them more and often😉)
Dazzling_Smile thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Dazzler Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 14 years ago
#8
Awsm ... Loved it to the core...
plz update soon...
HR-DMG4life thumbnail
14th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#9
a really nice start to a new story and thanks for the pm i only have one thing and that its quite confusing if its from Reyaansh's pov or Kriya's pov so please can you write both of them in different colours so its easier to understand :D
P2CX4EJRHTCZ6GR3 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#10
Simply Superb.
I had tears in my eyes reading this one.
I'm glad that you're back.
Back with a bang.
Welcome back di.
And this one was just Wow.
Please update the next part soon and so PM me. 😊

Related Topics

Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: Mystic_Muse · 2 months ago

Prologue – Some Goodbyes AreNever Meant to Be Forever Love. People often say that true love always finds its wayback. But what if fate itself...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: jasminerahul · 3 months ago

Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: lateuser1234 · 2 months ago

Hi Members, Before starting on my new OG fiction, do spend a subscribe to my new fan fiction and OG fiction channel. U will surely like it. Do...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sarveshjoshi42 · 11 months ago

Osman and Bala's Love and Their Journey

Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...

Expand ▼
Fan Fictions thumbnail

Posted by: sarveshjoshi42 · 9 years ago

Ritik Mehra : Business Tycoon and Elder brother of Raghav Shivanya Kapoor : Doctor and Elder Sister of Naina and love interest of Ritik

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".