Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

hopehot thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
NAZ----

If someone gave you too much change at a store, and you knew they did, would you keep it?

If you found a wallet with 500 dollars what would you do?

Would you ever ask someone to pick up their cigarette butt, because they're littering?

if u hit a car in a parking lot but no one was around would u leave behind a note?

If you saw your best friend's spouse with another man/woman, would you tell your friend at the risk of making him/her miserable, or would you keep quiet about it?

If you lost something which had been given to you by a close friend or relative as a precious gift, would you own up or keep the loss to yourself?

Is it wrong to use bribes to discipline your children?

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: undisclosed

NAZ'S PARVARRISH LIFE๐Ÿ˜ƒ

what does Parvarrish mean in english?  Upbringing
why do you like the show parvarrish?  its a sweet show
who is you favorite male actor in the show?  Lucky
who is your favorite female actor in the show?  Sweety
who do you think is the most handsome looking male in the show?  handsome๐Ÿ˜ฒ none๐Ÿ˜†
if given the opportunity to kiss the handsome male you mentioned with out any backlash...would you kiss him on the lips or cheeks?  ๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†
if you were given a role in this show what would you choose to be?  none...i dont want to destroy any๐Ÿ˜†
what do you want to see happen in next in the show?  comedy
which character in the show reminds you of me?   sweety for her nagging๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†๐Ÿ˜†

readers also check out NAZ'S DARK FANTASIES๐Ÿ˜‰

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: hopehot

NAZ----

If someone gave you too much change at a store, and you knew they did, would you keep it?  nope

If you found a wallet with 500 dollars what would you do?  keep it where i got it

Would you ever ask someone to pick up their cigarette butt, because they're littering?  if its troubling me yes

if u hit a car in a parking lot but no one was around would u leave behind a note?  i guess no๐Ÿ˜ฒ๐Ÿ˜†

If you saw your best friend's spouse with another man/woman, would you tell your friend at the risk of making him/her miserable, or would you keep quiet about it?  if i got proof yep๐Ÿ˜ณ

If you lost something which had been given to you by a close friend or relative as a precious gift, would you own up or keep the loss to yourself?   keep it to myself

Is it wrong to use bribes to discipline your children?   bribing always is wrong but sometimes its ok

undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

i will have to watch one of sweety's scenes๐Ÿ˜†
jyoti06 thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 9 Thumbnail + 8
Naz it was wonderful hving u on the hot seat ๐Ÿค—..thanks a lot for answering all the questions so sportingly ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

New MOTW will b put up soon ๐Ÿ˜ณ