Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tanyashrivastav thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ok guyz time for the answers πŸ˜†

User Name: -    tanyashrivastav

Profession: - no profession as of now , iam a final year finance student , doing CA along with it

How did I get started with India Forums - i got hooked to IF coz of a show called choona hai aasmaan.it used to come on STAR ONE..nd featured Iqbal Khan...i was a big fan of him..since then my journey on IF began😊

Why am I hooked to PNZKSK ...two reasons for it

firstly coz of Sammy 😍☺️
secondly coz of sinal's mindblowing and sizzling  chemistry 😍☺️

:  
My hobbies, More about me:  i am a very simple, friendly  at the same time a very impatient kind of person πŸ˜†...after watching parichay i guess i have started developing the quality of patience tooπŸ˜†

my hobbies are - reading , listening to music , sleeping  and ofcourse IFing...πŸ˜† my day is incomplete without coming here...

What I like best @ IF: -If is a wonderul place, the best thing about it is that it has given me soo many friends ..it has introduced me to soo many new people...i really have gala time after coming here ...after a stressful day when one comes here ..to our parichay forum ...then all stress simply vanishes by talking nd chatting with everyone here...i have a lovely time over here with all of you 😊

What I would like to see more @IF:

I would defintely love to see our parichay forum becoming more and more active ...more new members joining us...parichay in top 5 in the chaska metre rankings...
and ofcourse IF giving us a nice inteview of Sammy, and sinal 😍 as we see for other actors...

And finally, why the username tanyashrivastav :
i couldnt think of anything else so kept my name as my username tooπŸ˜›

will be bak with the remaning answers soon 😊

GuardianDevil thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 7
Give Rowdy[Tapori] names to all theseπŸ˜†(its compulsory)

TanyaπŸ˜‰
Rani
Sahasra
Neeme
Maria
Akki
Amrish
Minnie
Salman
Shumi
Simi
Naz
Kshiti
Nancy
Shabz
Payal
Pragya
Pooja
Me(Nidhi)

swapnaHanu thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Congooo...

πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘
πŸ‘
poshah thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
congrats Tanya, love to see a ca/ca in making here !!!😊
Manavi_kesari thumbnail
IPL 2023 Participants 3 Thumbnail Anniversary 12 Thumbnail + 4
congrats tanya  πŸ₯³
tanyashrivastav thumbnail

Originally posted by: NaGeSwArI

1. What was your reaction when you found out, you were the next MOTW??

i was really shocked...dint expect that i ll be chosen as parichay of this week...it seriously came as a big suprise to me...😊
2. How do you feel right now

it feels great...i love this feeling...but at the same time answering soo many questions...does become tough πŸ˜†
3. Fav food?
i love chinese nd tandoori  food alot...basically love eating watever my mom cooks...πŸ˜›
4. Fav sport?
cricket 😊
5. Fav past time?
reading and IFING...πŸ˜†

6. Fav subject?
economics 😊
7. Fav brand?
not a brand concious person... ...i just buy watever i feel like...without thinking about the brands much
8. Fav outing?
going for a dinner with my parents , sis nd jiju...no outing is as good as this...πŸ˜›

9. If you were stuck on a deserted island, alone, which actor/any family member/or anyone, would you like to bring along??  this is a tough one πŸ˜†...if i get this chance...i would love to go there with sinal...nd leave them there...nd come bak myself 🀣

Edited by tanyashrivastav - 12 years ago
-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
wow...superb answers my dear tanya πŸ‘πŸ€—πŸ€—

this for you πŸ˜³