Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

tiny15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
@dr3vil i m not replying 2 ur post!! i clearly made a post @ asru! go & checkit!!it was general statement & my POV !! and i only told in general that by visiting forums & interacting wid 2-3 members doesn't give any1 the insight of cultulre. it was not directed 2 u. it was also  a general statement only! as there r oders also who'd done this thing in the oder forums 2!!

do u think u  r so important 4 me that i reply ur illogical posts!!but now i m sure u r a self-obsessed prsn . just bcoz u made ur comment in a thread i don't've rite 2 put my POV bcoz u've disillusion of getting hounded by me!!and i don't know abt anything abt marriage etc !! plz go & get a life!!!!πŸ₯±πŸ₯±πŸ₯±

Edited by tiny15 - 12 years ago
@ I love you k k k k k k fan ... That's the obsessed person I am .. And i am not a cheater! cheating is such a joke and I am far from actually contemplating how the mind of someone who cheats operates. You better not say INDIAN WOMAN of today too loudly around here at the moment you will get shot down for lack of culture and staying power!! Anandi would make me crazy . How can there be two perfect people in a relationship??? I wouldn't of minded gauri before she was lied too and her head flipped . Sometimes I do get told to go back to the village but .. I'd feel bad to nag/annoy/makecry/confuse a poor innocent village belle ..
KyunkiImafan thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Dr3viL

@ I love you k k k k k k fan ... That's the obsessed person I am .. And i am not a cheater! cheating is such a joke and I am far from actually contemplating how the mind of someone who cheats operates. You better not say INDIAN WOMAN of today too loudly around here at the moment you will get shot down for lack of culture and staying power!! Anandi would make me crazy . How can there be two perfect people in a relationship??? I wouldn't of minded gauri before she was lied too and her head flipped . Sometimes I do get told to go back to the village but .. I'd feel bad to nag/annoy/makecry/confuse a poor innocent village belle ..

LOL How very caring of you to not accept Anandi as she's perfect just like you. Hmm how about this then, when you ask CVs to get you a Anandi, give them your customizations...you never know, they might be able to make the perfect combination πŸ˜†

Hmm shot down...sounds good...but I am pretty good at dodging them πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: KyunkiImafan

<font color="#0000FF">LOL How very caring of you to not accept Anandi as she's perfect just like you. Hmm how about this then, when you ask CVs to get you a Anandi, give them your customizations...you never know, they might be able to make the perfect combinationπŸ˜†</font>

<font color="#0000FF">Hmm shot down...sounds good...but I am pretty good at dodging themπŸ˜†</font>

If u were a guy seriously!! Seriously .. Consider all things .. It's not fun to have a girl chasing her Career when Ur doing the same ..Then u have anandi .. So perfect .. Everytime u look at her she reminds u how imperfect you are. Theres more to weigh up.. Gauri can't cook anandi .. Does. I think gauri can laugh n joke .. It seems easier to bring gauri to a chilled out person level.. Anandi it would be impossible for her to relax.. Sorry it's taking a hell of a long time to compose this post.. I can't think of too many positive gauri points!! But if that happens to u too just imagine living with someone ultra responsible .. No sense of humour .. Blah blah. Now pick what girl do u want? And if u went to the cvs what do u think is the perfect girl? Base model is they look like priyanka chopra .. Now u add the personality!
KyunkiImafan thumbnail

If u were a guy seriously!! Seriously .. Consider all things .. It's not fun to have a girl chasing her Career when Ur doing the same ..Then u have anandi .. So perfect .. Everytime u look at her she reminds u how imperfect you are. Theres more to weigh up.. Gauri can't cook anandi .. Does. I think gauri can laugh n joke .. It seems easier to bring gauri to a chilled out person level.. Anandi it would be impossible for her to relax.. Sorry it's taking a hell of a long time to compose this post.. I can't think of too many positive gauri points!! But if that happens to u too just imagine living with someone ultra responsible .. No sense of humour .. Blah blah. Now pick what girl do u want? And if u went to the cvs what do u think is the perfect girl? Base model is they look like priyanka chopra .. Now u add the personality!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣 If I were a guy, I would go for neither Anandi nor Gauri! Not my types at all. And if I had to choose I did better choose Anandi, a female with a good heart, and many good qualities is worth giving my efforts and hey who said I can't spoil her πŸ˜³

Oh You're a PC fan πŸ˜ƒ Hmm Ok I will keep in mind and let CVs start working on for your perfect mate πŸ˜†
O u know with anandi there is no kissing and making up!? But I guess u did think like a guy.. We all Want someone like our mum!! Ha .. So what .. R Ur .. Types?
KyunkiImafan thumbnail

O u know with anandi there is no kissing and making up!? But I guess u did think like a guy.. We all Want someone like our mum!! Ha .. So what .. R Ur .. Types?

I think you missed where I said "I CAN SPOIL HER" See buttering the one I am interested in is my forte πŸ˜† So if I wanted making up sessions or anything else...I'd make sure that she too looked forward to it πŸ˜‰ 

And sure psychologically a guys tend to choose girls who are somewhat like their moms just like girls choose a guy somewhat like their dads. And why not, if I were a guy and found a girl who would love me unconditionally just like my mom...heck my life would be set...she'd always make sure I am on right path, she'd do all to make me happy, motivated me to be the best I can be and made me a Man lot of women would die to have πŸ˜³ 

Edited by KyunkiImafan - 12 years ago
purvim thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
muje lagta ki anandi ki dooriya hi jagya ko anandi ke kareeb le aayegi.
U know ... I thought I read Ur post but I must have dyslexia or was just taken back that u didd go along with it! Hey nishal bro ..I think u and anandi would make a lovely match .. U both like to talk alot and anandi can really fix u up!
KyunkiImafan thumbnail

U know ... I thought I read Ur post but I must have dyslexia or was just taken back that u didd go along with it! Hey nishal bro ..I think u and anandi would make a lovely match .. U both like to talk alot and anandi can really fix u up!

🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣🀣

If you can keep going on with this hypothetical situation then why can't I stretch it and have a good laugh? πŸ˜† 

OMG NISHAL BRO πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ I fell of my chair laughing. 

As I said again...Anandi isn't Nishal's type so don't get so happy bro πŸ˜†πŸ˜†