Feb 22nd: Where the hell is this going?

AreYaar thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Today is going to be a rant from my side so apologies to those who lurved the "romance" in the epi.

What the hell WAS that today?? Is this the same show I've been watching the past month? KAHAAN se KYA dikha rahe the aaj? I can even deal with the "fall and save" scene in the beginning more or less but the aftermath...hello WHY drag this whole staring funda for sooo long?

And bhai show ke title ki toh band bajaa di aaj...kya DOCTOR nikaala hai dhoond ke jisne NA BOLNE ka concept toh kabhi suna bhi nahin hoga...the WORST scene in the history of this show yet!  From WHAT angle was that supposed to be CUTE ki the doctor thinks Mohan-Megha are husband-wife?  WHO wrote this epi?? The same ppl who've been writing the past month? I find that very hard to believe.

And then the latter half with the song sequences and FBs...again what the hell are they trying to show by showing MM staring at each other so much at THIS point and Mohan ACTUALLY dwelling over that RETARD doctor's words?? Haan? Is this SERIOUSLY the time to start a LOWE track? Are you kidding me?

They could have left it till Megha thanking him...what was up with the staring session?

The only saving grace of this epi was Kunal's acting but I could not enjoy it much GIVEN how RIDICULOUS the situations shown today were.

Looks like now onwards staring sessions galore honge...awesome.

Hope they show a Mohan-Nanhi scene tomorrow atleast...maybe that relationship atleast won't be destroyed.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

misty85 thumbnail
I think there was need to build trust between the lead pair & the family... that's why all this drama happened... 
Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Yeah... We expected this one show to b completely  different than other shows... But wats this? 
I don't want Mohan to prove Amar's innocence just to get Megha's love... Plz...  Acting wise, epi was gud.. But the track of story is changing😭
AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: misty85

I think there was need to build trust between the lead pair & the family... that's why all this drama happened... 

Yeah they could build trust by showing Mohan saving her...what was the need for all the EXTENDED eye-locks and the MAHA STUPID doctor scene?? I just HATED that scene like anything...I can't believe the writers could throw in a scene like that when they've been doing such a great job so far.
Sunna_Deewani thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
No I didn't like it. This episode is the worst episode in NBT till date for me. I don't want the serial to go bad. Hope they get back to the normal NBT style soon.  

--Sanchu-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
the doctor part could have been handled in a little better way...

but at the end of the day its a TV serial...so itna extended drama toh banta hai😆
incandescence thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail
You, of all people, know very well where this is going. Honestly will this story be boiled down to this? THIS?! And let me get this clear...Mohan's developing 'feelings' for her just because he saved her? Hain? Or because she took his hand to get up...ummm...or wait...because the where-the-hell-has-he-come-from doctor said that 'apne paraye' crap. Even the precap...Guru is actually TEASING him about Megha...WTH!
-RadhaRani- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
see guys we enjoyed valentine episode...today also little similar ...after valentine came so much real drama came.

it means ab tufan ke pahele ki shaanti thi aaj...now back to action again.

AreYaar thumbnail

Originally posted by: incandescence

You, of all people, know very well where this is going. Honestly will this story be boiled down to this? THIS?! And let me get this clear...Mohan's developing 'feelings' for her just because he saved her? Hain? Or because she took his hand to get up...ummm...or wait...because the where-the-hell-has-he-come-from doctor said that 'apne paraye' crap. Even the precap...Guru is actually TEASING him about Megha...WTH!

LOL Guru teasing him is not a new thing...Guru has teased him in the past also about Megha and caring for her...like that night when Mohan left Megha-Nanhi at the park and drove off...and even the first time when he was teasing Mohan about being restless cuz he hadn't apologized to Megha.

My major irritation is with the doctor's maha pathetic dialogues and the fact that Mohan is ACTUALLY dwelling on crap like the doctor telling him that Megha should make haldi wala doodh for him😕😕

I don't think Mohan is developing feelings for her just cuz he saved her...there has been a connection since before...my problem is with how they are trying to SHOW that "connection" now...through extended staring sessions...and to show MEGHA responding to the staring sessions at this point is even MORE jarring.
misty85 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Amisha.Laher

see guys we enjoyed valentine episode...today also little similar ...after valentine came so much real drama came.

it means ab tufan ke pahele ki shaanti thi aaj...now back to action again.

Even I'm thinking the same... finally shivratri special is over... lets see what happens next... I still feel that right now mohan cares for her because she is nanhi's mother...