SBS - ARHI's Suhag Raat *link added

tanthya thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Khushi sitting on something , looks sad ...dejectedly gazes at Arnav.. An impassive Arnav looks back at her no anger or rage ..

Different costume,,Khushi in green lehenga ..looking beautiful ..has mogra on her hair

A photo shoot of Khushi in Green Lehenga, red blouse  , Jasmine adorning her hair ... SI is  giving coy looks, shy looks, looking demure  and all Dulhan like ...

Arnav in black suit looking on ..

Khushi is on the bed , getting ready for SR

VO saying Khushi  is getting  ready  to be dulhania ..

A shot of Khushi doing a Grihapravesh ..

The Kalash is placed on the floor , Khushi  has to push it to the ground..SI tries and tries many times, it either slides away , or rolls away  or does not fall correctly..After many takes, SI finally manages to get the sequence right ... Si gives a double handed self congratulatory Hi-5 ..

Barun and SI are sitting together ..SI has lost her voice  ..

Barun; nothing like she being weak,, Sanaya is very powerful girl but the kalash did not roll bec of the technical fault , no fault of Sanaya or her lack of strength ...

SI laughs silently

VO asking whether marriage and about dramatic scenes..

Barun is talking about Arnav and how he thinks he/she has been outsmarted when he gets a call

Barun , attending  someone named Dolly's calll, which gets cut off in the middle

Barun; I can hear my own voice on the phone .. reverts back to the show talk... There were many dramatic scenes.. we had lengthy crane shots...had huge fans which  almost blew us off ...

SI whispers something,  VO wants to know whether this is her new voice ..SI whispers yes that this her new voice  cos she is scared of ASR ...

A naughty Barun is deliberately placing the mike towards SI , getting her to speak ..a hint of mischievous smile

A shot of  SI  mopping the floors of the studio ..

A shot of serious looking Maami ...

A segment on Sisters relationship changing shades after  marriage

Khushi and Payal are featured in it ... previous scenes and clipppings are shown of KHushi's marriage sequence, Payal's marriage sequence ..and is saying that  nowadays  sisters are turning into  jethani's ..and that younger girl is the jethani ..

KAHANI MAIN TWIST

All the Raizada's  minus Arnav & Nani n Shyam   are banging on at the door , looking alarmed... Khushi in the same  [ blue costume  while others have changed their costume]  comes and joins the gang ..

Khushi looks shocked at something

A confrontation scene between Arnav & Anjali .. Anjali trying to say something , convince him about something  while Arnav hears  it out in grim silence..

VO saying that there is a distance between this siblings now

An int of Payal n Maami..Payal saying that she loves Mami..while Mami retorts that saas bahu saga is starting now and why shud she cheat herself of it  ..

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EHzvJ3kr_Is[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=11H7ISgjiVo[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by tanthya - 12 years ago

DO NOT COPY THIS POST AS THIS IS EXCLUSIVE TO INDIA FORUMS

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Angels11 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
Wait begins 4 me. Finger constantly hovering over the refresh button 😃

Edited
---------

I strongly object. i envy sathya now. its a struggle for me to get 10+ pages of comment for my stories while sathya dear manages to get 50+ pages of comments in a matter of minutes 😆
Edited by Angels11 - 12 years ago
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
thanks sathya !! so the night still continues .. ðŸ˜¡
x-nis thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 2
I kept on clicking the ''refresh'' button for your post!😆😆
Thanks a lot!!😃
Edited by x-nish - 12 years ago
archanan14 thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 3
Sigh... Poor them in the same clothes for so long!
bahi. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7
TFS.. Will watch it later. 
tanthya khushi was not in same costume it was typical dulhan ka joda 😳
uswah thumbnail
Thnx for shring...its me night still going on...its bcom d longest day in Arhi d r life...!
suadvani thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
no anger, no rage?... begining of the realization she isnt at fault.. I ask hopefully.. :)
--Krish-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
i think the cvs are hell bent of maximising the money they spend on clothes.. ðŸ¤¢