Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
U think the CVs will have mercy on us & Arnav will realise in 12 episodes ?? i am just hoping they dont stretch it for months!!😲200 episode..may be in 12 days now they r airing 188 episode imam sure by that time Arnav will realize...
1-2 months for sure!! maybe even more!!😲
Originally posted by: Anjudreamz
Well I am afraid to say that I even think that way. Look this show has not even completed 1 year so any production house want ot keep it for atleast 2 years and esp whe nshow is gaining such high TRPs. So they have to stretch it with different elements adding into it. Waht I think we will get hate track, then Arnav getting cluses about khushi's innocence, Anjali will the nget to know about shyam, getting rid of him and then khushi heartbroken with Arnav and the narnav wooing her back...thats actual story. after that i do not know they can drag in whatever way they want.
I welcome you with my open heart Because you are my light, my sunshine I don't give a damn of right or wrong With this promise, I"l make you...
727