loving this new Abhay.
anukrati19 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
really sorry for late reply dear
wow 
tanzie superb 
dear u are superb in explaing feelings of character. love the ff
abhay is really devil and pia is so sweet. 
pia abhay ko sudharne ka soch rahi hain let see 
like aayan misha kabir part with pia 
this ff getting intresting with every update.
waiting whose next 
update soon thanks for pm
sweet_sudeshna thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
amazing update
thnxx 4 da pm
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
nexttt update kab milega hume guys plsss update fast and dont forget to pm me πŸ˜Š Edited by arunsunita_gm - 12 years ago
matwamango thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Part 5 Sweet Valentine

written by AYSHA aka Matwamango

It was valentines day a big night ahead for Pia doing everything possible to show her gratitude to both Misha and Kabir for their impeccable hospitality by providing her with a roof over her head. Ok so she was paying her way but how many people took strangers into their homes she thought after witnessing how cold this world really was. Pia in the kitchen with the cook instructed what she specifically wanted for the romantic night in after a flash course in front of the television on what dishes to have made right down to dessert. Oysters were an aphrodisiac with slices of lemon as a starter then the main would be duck fillets in some funny looking sauce supposed to spice up the mood not that she knew how spicy one could get. Now the desert was more of her forte displaying a chocolate fountain with lots of heart shapes marshmallows reminding her of home. Pia felt a pearl escape from her eyes touching it with her fingers. Wow the mortal realm had turned her completely emotional not a good sign she thought to herself. A few weeks had transformed her from her look to her emotions meaning in time she would lose all of her angelic gifts. Chocolate cake with chocolate sauce and white chocolate doves with sprinkling of white chocolates stars, she was now wondering how her brothers and sisters were doing. She'd lost all contact with them and missed them dearly.

Ayaan tugged on Pia's hands unable to bear his friend all sad in a sweet cherubic tone-Don't be sad. Are U missing your family? Are U not happy with us here? Auntie Pia i will be your date if U want. (With a crooked smile showing the gaps in his mouth looking so cute) U won't ever be alone. Momma and Pappa will be so happy and let me stay up tonight.
Pia bent down to his level cupping his face in her hands flattered by his innocent insight melodiously voicing her delight-That's so sweet of U Ayaan but i'm sad only because my family are far away from me but i'm happy i have U guys in my life. U really are a blessing Ayaan. With U around i can never be alone. Now do U want do the finishing touches? (Hands him the dark chocolate angels on the sauces) Its fun.
Ayaan added them to the cake-U did great sport. (A little excited jumping up and down) U really believe in Angels? Huh? Do U think they will make Mom and Dad happy again.
Pia reassured Ayaan patted his back gently-Oh they exist U just have to believe in them and i think your parents will be happy again. Don't U believe in Angels?
Ayaan smiled softly-I have an Angel in front of me. I just wanted to hear U say it. 
Pia giggled playing with Ayaan's hair-Are U trying to purposely trip me up little Angel? Angels are everywhere. I'm not the only Angel U know! Angels are within every child why do U think they have the power to see what adults cannot see? U just need to have a good eye. Now time for bed. We want Mom and Dad to enjoy a little time together. 
Ayaan nodded with a smile-Pappa works too hard. He barely spends time with us.
Pia held Ayaan's hand taking him upstairs tucking him into bed only to watch him take something from under his pillow handing it to her-A rose. Its the best gift i've ever received Ayaan. (Kisses his forehead) Now go to sleep its 7PM. U don't want me to get into trouble do U?
Ayaan smiled pleading-Will U stay until i fall asleep.
Pia nodded stroking his hair-Sure.

As soon as Kabir entered home from with Misha from their shopping trip, Pia called over to them. Misha gave a heart warming smile and then gasped at the dining table all set up for a romantic dinner date-Did U do this Pia?
Pia beamed softly-Yeah! Kabir i think U should stay with Misha tonight and let me cover your shift. I've learnt how to run your business, i know i shouldn't tell U how to...
Kabir rebuked Pia's offer-No its the busiest day of the year Pia. Thank U for the thought but...
Pia tried to reason with Kabir again this time using her power of persuasion. It was for a good cause and their marriage had to get back on track-U must spend time with your wife. She needs U. One night in won't put a dent in your business. Trust me. I can handle it. Any sign of trouble you'll be the first person i call.
Misha too on Pia's side had missed her husband dearly-It would be a shame to waste all of Pia's efforts away. I can't remember the last time... (Sounding a little sad) I just...
Kabir was sold confirming in a joyful mood-Why not? Pia promise me any trouble and you'll shout for help? (He trusted in Pia with all of his heart) You'd better get moving U don't want to be late.

Pia hugged Kabir and  Misha leaving to get to Poison Ivy. Her dark Prince awaited her she thought with a hint of elation smiling at the picture before her. Here i come Abhay Raichand and tonight you'll go home empty handed without another victim. 
Pia walked it to work in her heals and a sexy red dress to entice the devil himself and lure him into her trap to cure him of this black hole he was in. She wasn't used to showing so much flesh with her back on display but for now her priority was getting all of Abhay's attention so he'd take the bait and pick her as his next victim. 

Pia used her swiping card to get into the club placing her red bag in her locker then rushed to the bar to pass on Kabir's instructions to the staff. Finally after all the prep they were ready to open up and let the lovefest continue till closing.

One by one all the young lovers began to either pick up new love or celebrate the night with their current partners, they all seemed happy to Pia apart from the few lonlely soles she'd come across. The only guy she had eyes on was Abhay the tortured vampired with no soul had left quite an impact on her. Those icy blues still haunted her but some part of her loathed the monster within him preying on the young and the innocent. What was taking him so long she thought? Another customer ordered another mocktail. Pia happily served him and then the rest of the night got busier, and busier.

Abhay savoured the sexy little red number this girl was wearing from the shadows licking his lips almost salivating to kiss those red lips bruising them with his mouth, the ravaging her, the memory of her touch still lingered on in his mind. She seemed distracted to him he thought wryly. Was she already spoken for? Not that it mattered, she'd be his by the end of the night. This girl would quench his thirst and an insatiable appetite both in his bed and feed his neverending hunger he'd so desperately needed to fill. Abhay hadn't fed last night but tonight would be the perfect night. Abhay scanned the girls slender body, then back to those innocent baby brown eyes speaking full of innocence in them. Abhay clenched his fists upon overhearing the many proposal's she'd already rescieved from her admirer's. The way her face flushed at the mere flirtatious comments she'd recieved.

Abhay went in for the kill marching to the bar to be met by a sexy brunette smiling at him-Some other time baby (Plants a kiss on her hand) Go play with some other desperate man. (The girl moved aside)

Abhay had noted the girl at the bar had clocked him, he smirked at the disarray she was under right now. The girl had dropped the glass distracted by his roving eyes. She bent out of sight quickly picking up the pieces. Abhay heard another co-worker hand her a dustpan and brush to sweep the glass up. Abhay rushed over to see what all the commotion was upon hearing her moan in pain.

Abhay leaned over the counter to see the girl was bleeding sparking his thirst-Do U need help over there?
Pia muttered standing up now-I just cut myself.
Before Pia could use a clean clothe Abhay had taken her hand in his and sucked her blood revelling in its glory feeding him her life force getting drunk on it almost listening to her whimper-All better now!
Pia snatched her hand back looking at Abhay with suspicion-U owe me some blood Abhay Raichand. I had it...
Evan brought the first aid kit-Here lets get U...
Abhay smirked at the young bartender-I have taken care of the mishap. U can go. No wait what's her name?
Evan compelled obeyed Abhay's command-Pia! (Abhay used his eyes to hunt for Evan to leave them at peace) Bye.
Pia met by another customer smiling at her-What can i get U?
The customer already a little drunk-Red Devil! Oh and a kiss from those luscious red lips of yours.
Abhay grimaced at the idiot before him wanting to snap his head-I don't think U can handle any red lips right now, not until U sober up at least.
Pia smiled back at the customer holding his hand gently locking his gaze with hers-Go home and rest up a little. Every cloud has a silver lining. Today's not your day but tomorrow is a new day.
The customer felt the empathy choking almost filled with emotion then kissed her hand-Go home! Thank U.
Abhay just stared back at the girl who was grinning at his confusion then kept his stony gaze at her-So what does it take to get a drink round here Red?
Pia saw the curiosity in Abhay's eyes-I have a name and its not Red. Its Pia. What would U like?
Abhay smirked quizzing Pia what she could offer him-What's on the menu?
Pia threw a list at him trying to control where his eyes were trying to compel her-We have My Bloody Valentine, Red Devil, Hearts desires, Pop the Cherry, Bloody Mary, Spicy hearts, Chillies coctails, Virgin's delight, they're all full of inuendo's i'm afraid. Or i can give U anything else U might want? (Blushing deep red after finishing off the set list)
Abhay blurted straight out-U? I 've never seen U here before. Do U have a date on a special day like this i'd hate to see a girl like U alone?
Pia was flirting with fire-I don't date. I don't know anyone other than the owner so in a way i'm not alone. I see your dinner...Date left U alone last night. I guess you've already lined up another girl?
Abhay intrigued by the girls interest in him and he was plased she had nobody to go back to-U could say i am looking at the girl i want.
Pia flashed her doe eyes back at him-U can't handle the girl you're looking at. I'm not you're typical type.
Abhay was impressed by the girls confidence bantering back-And what type would that be?
Pia muttered-The easy prey. I'm a harder nut to crack open Abhay. I know you're sort. U lust after girls who'll easily fall for your charms and then use them and abuse them. Anything with a pulse right? Its how U function. Not me Mr. You've never come across a girl like me before.
Abhay silently laughed to himself. All women fell at the last hurdle. This girl was different but she operated in a different way-Neither have U. I'm the devil in disguise. The sort U never want to meet in your worst nightmares because when U do you'll never wake up again.
Pia smiled back smiling at Abhay telling the truth-Oh and i'm an angel in disguise. One taste of me and you'll never go back to black. We really are from the opposite side of the tracks. (Hands Abhay a cold Vodka) You'll need this to get your blood pressure back down. Oh and take this (Hands him a heart shaped candy) I know U don't like sweets but U really need it maybe then you'll find a heart.

Abhay gulped the contents and then demanded a dance with Pia-Ouch!!! (Laughs) U really want to take a break and give me the first dance. I want to show U just what a smooth operator i am.
Pia declined his offer-I don't mix business with pleasure Abhay. Maybe some other time?
Abhay ordered another drink feeling parched. This girl wasn't affected being around him at all meaning something was awry-Just one dance.
Pia had to play hard to get to reel him in making him do all of the work-Maybe after my shift finishes ok?

Midnight and the party is in full swing. Pia lets Kabir know everything is in order on the phone then takes the glasses out back. Abhay loved the way she held her own against him. No woman had ever managed to stand her ground with his powers always dominating the situation. Abhay was now seated with a blonde offering herself on a plate to him. He so needed blood right now only problem was Pia's was intoxicating him. No other blood had the same taste. Abhay took the blonde into the shadows and quickly nipped her neck so he could feed to nourish him.

Pia came back to see Abhay was nowhere near the bar. She could sense something was wrong. Abhay was near here but where?

Abhay now full to carry out his tasks as normal to woo Pia eyeing her from the shadows scanning for him he thought with an inflated ego. Then she'd baated her eyelashes at some stranger wanting a dance. How dare she rebuff his advances yet take on another mortals. Nobody refused him he thought in fury. The young boy gave Pia this starstruck look and she was smiling back at him. His hands were trailing her bare back and Abhay in return gripped the blond in his arms biting her with anger until Pia's brown eyes sought his letting go of the girl again licking his lips. The girl would live but Pia he had to tame. She was now his very own personal project to break down and tear down.

Abhay pulled the boy from out of Pia's arms and started to dance in syncronized motion holding her firmly so she had no escape from his grasp-U told me U wouldn't mix business with pleasure. (His cold hands trailed her back gettin very turned on by her sweet scent) I wanted to be your first. After all i did make an effort compared to the rest. (She appeared to look so radiating as the lights highlighted her features to him. He could see perfection in Pia no other human's had. Pia was truly magnificent. Her skin was like silk to his touch. Her eyes responded to his magical touch while his eyes danced with hers almost hypnotising her) No need to apologize we'll have to make this last longer.
Pia smiled back winking lost in his powerful hypnotic eyes-Shifts over Abhay. I'm free to do as i wish. U and the rest of the men i've been chat up by are all the same. U only know how to talk the talk but U can't walk the walk. Speaking of walking, U dance well but where i come from this isn't a dance. (Pia suddenly reaslised what she was doing...she had to control the vampire not allow him to be controlled. These human emotions were taking over her angelic no nonsense attitude...It wasn't too late to string him up she thought with mischief) Shoot!!! I have to go. I have another job.
Abhay was puzzled by her refuting to be with him-You're leaving me for another job? Nobody ever leaves without my say so.
Pia gave a guilty look-Sorry! There's a first time for everything. I babysit on the side as well. I have an early start. (Kisses Abhay's cheek) Bye Abhay and sweet dreams.
Abhay motions offering his help wanting to taste her again-Let me at least walk U home.
Pia refuses by shaking her head-Sorry. Rule number one never let a stranger walk U home.
Abhay chided-But U can dance with one!
Pia laughed sounding melodic-In public yes. Its well supervised but who knows U could be a serial killer or worse yet...my very own stalker...It was nice getting to know U Abhay.

With this Abhay was left all alone scratching his head at what was going on here. He was rebuffed, owned by a girl, his charms hadn't worked on her and then that kiss was burning his skin on fire. His cheek was alive. He felt alive. Abhay had followed Pia home just so he knew everything about her. Pia's blood had only made him more determined to drink her nectar and to bed her like he'd bedded no other woman.
Edited by matwamango - 12 years ago
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: matwamango

Part 5 Sweet Valentine

written by AYSHA aka Matwamango

It was valentines day a big night ahead for Pia doing everything possible to show her gratitude to both Misha and Kabir for their impeccable hospitality by providing her with a roof over her head. Ok so she was paying her way but how many people took strangers into their homes she thought after witnessing how cold this world really was. Pia gave Ayaa

dear aysha plsss complete this update soon and dont forget to pm me  hav a gud day tc ks πŸ˜Š
Fly_high thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
fantastic Ayesha awesome job dear hope Aayan gets well soon n Pia is using her own charms on Abhay boy must b very hard for him 2 digest some girl is putting him down for d first time πŸ˜† but loved it 2 d core n  Abhay is determind 2 have her any how nnow c has become his first priority great Edited by pkyekfanclub - 12 years ago
xxAqeelahxx thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Nice update ... poor child i hope pia can do something for him soon ...
and waiting for pia to find out about abhay :)
and ur valentines day was fab too :) aayan is too cute and sweet
Edited by xxAqeelahxx - 12 years ago
i am waiting for your next chapter very eagerly when you will up date next chapter ...your valentine chapter is also very good ...please continue it  Edited by love-piya-abhay - 12 years ago
MS-meghasharma thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
grt part. I really lvd pia & ayaan interaction...dat vas vry sweet. waitin 4 ur nxt part 😊 😊

I read only the first half yesterday and read the next half today...it was simply awsum...the way pia has left abhay intrigued is just brilliant...very well writtenπŸ‘ and lots of thanks for the pm otherwise i wouldn't knew u updated the other half...thank you so mch😊
Edited by MS-meghasharma - 12 years ago