SONU_29 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: zohafarheen

hey appu giving update or not

MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Guyzzz...I am updating...thoda tho intezaar karo..just proof reading to make sure everything is alright...
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
wat ever u had r8 its always perfect dear now common post ot we are eagerly waiting  mere maaa lolzzz
aashini14 thumbnail
*Note*
I talked to MaanKiMishty... She is just proof reading... She will update soon... Patience guys...😛
Zohamaaneet thumbnail
kambaqt intezaar he nahi hota yaar yeh appu u r always perfect in writing plz mere maa update dedo na kya paap kiya hai humne lolzzz
MishtyShah thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4

AASHINI

AASHINI has written this whole update while I have just given her pointers so all the credit goes to her directly not me...for this update and she will be waiting for your comments...

THANKYOU my dear friend...for writing this beautiful update! Wish you all the best my dear...you truly deserve it!

Also the faster you lot comment...the faster you get the update and just to let you know...I have already written 3 more updates which are just ready to be posted but not if i don't get my comments 😆

HAPPY VALENTINES DAY GUYZZZ...

Part 55

Geet, Maan and Arman reached Goregaon...

Geet: Agar yaha kuch ho gaya, toh bahot tamasha ho jayega. All the big politicians are here, agar kisi ko kuch bhi hua, it will threaten National security.

Maan: Hamein sabse pehle Naintara ko dhoond na hoga.

Arman: Par kaise, itni badi jagah pe kahin bhi ho sakti hain She could be anywhere in any disguise.

We need to be really careful. OK, guys what's the plan.

Geet: Arman and Maan, tum waha jao. If you see anyone suspicious just give me a call. I will call HQ and call in some help. I think we'll need it.

Arman: Agar Naintara ne hamein yahan dekh liya then anything could happen.

Maan and Arman disappeared into the crowd to find Naintara.

Geet wandered around hoping to find Naintara until she saw Sumit (Shaina's fiance.) Sumit, what are you doing here, you shouldn't be here, it's too dangerous.

Sumit: I just wanted to thank you for saving Shaina. This case is starting to get more and more complicated.

Geet: Wait, how did you know that Shaina is now with us?

Sumit looked nervous. Geet stared at him in suspicion.

Sumit: Nothing, Shaina called me to let me know she was fine and safe.

Geet: OK but you need to leave this place right now.

Geet called Maan and Arman

Geet: Guys. Guess who I just met?

Arman: Did you find Naintara?

Geet: Nahin... Sumit. Shaina ka mangetar.

Maan: What is he doing here.

Geet: Don't know but he look pretty tensed. I think something's up.

Arman: We can't have distractions like Sumit right now. We need to find Naintara and fast.

Maan: I'll go and find Mr Sachdev. It's getting dangerous and he need to know what it happening so he's aware of the plan.

Geet: OK

The conversation ended.

-

Maan was finding his way through the crowd to find Naintara. He suddenly bumped into a lady wearing a saree and covering her face with a veil. She dropped her purse.

Lady: Ouch!

Maan: Sorry. Maan was just about to bend to get her purse for her when she stopped him.

Lady: Ah, nahi. Hum khud utha lainge.

She picked up the purse and walked away in hesitation. Maan was left in doubt. He decided to follow her but found it hard to keep up in the crowd. He instantly called the Geet and Arman.

Maan: Guys, ek aurat. Shes wearing a red saree and she's a veil covering her face. I'm not a 100% sure but it could be Naintara.

Arman: Where are you right now?

Maan: I'm near the stage and she's talking to someone.

Geet: You try to follow her and keep informing us about where she is going. Arman and I will be there in a minute.

Maan soon realised that he'd lost track of her. He looked around but she was nowhere to be seen.

-

Naintara: I did not just hire 25 guards to let 5 people escape. Argg... She get her phone out of her bag and calls someone.

Naintara: Pahonch gayye?

Person 2: Haan

Naintara: Kaam ho gaya kya.

Person 2: Yes. I have hidden the gun on the right hand side of the stage.

Naintara: Good job! And remember agar kisi ko kuch bhi batane ki koshish ki, then your parents will be dead.

She hangs up...

Naintara: (Huh... It's good I saw Geet here and I knew all of them were here. Phir main jaan booch ke Maan se takraai so that I could put a bug in his pocket.  Geet. Ab tum job hi baat karoge, I can hear it. I am always a step ahead. Kitna stupid hain maan. They were trying to kill me; but now they'll be the ones dead.

-

Arman and Geet find each other.

Geet: Maan should be here somewhere. He said he will be here.

Arman: Wahan. There he is!

Geet: Maan...

Arman: Kya hua. Where is she?

Maan: I lost her. I tried but it was hard to see her in the crowd.

Geet: Kahin usko pata to nahin chal gaya that you are following her.

Maan: No, as far as I know. I kept a fair distance but she did see me and she does know that we are here.

The programme had started and the Mr Aryan was on the stage giving his speech. Maan, Geet and Arman made their way near the stage when they finally saw Naintara. She was holding a gun in her hand and before they knew it, Mr Sachdev was shot. He fell on the ground...

Maan and Geet stared and each other and then at the Naintara. The gunshot caused chaos and people started running for their lives. This was it even more difficult for Maan and Geet to get to Naintara.

Geet: (Yeh Arman kahan hain.) She ran toward Naintara but she was way ahead of Geet that she could barely see her in the havoc.

Arman suddenly encountered Nainara and blocked her so that she couldn't run away. Naintara looked to her left seeing Maan and Geet surrounding her. Taking a quick decision she ran in the crowd and tried to blend in but it went to no avail, Maan, Geet and Arman were still following her. She took her gun and aimed it at Geet, but she couldn't shoot properly as she was on the move. Suddenly, the crowd dispersed and she felt all 3 of them moving in on her.

She had nowhere to run to now. Geet and Arman grabbed her and pulled her to the car. She was handcuffed.

They all reached HQ finding Mohit, Dil and Shaina there.

Mohit: Finally... We got a little bored in the safe house you know... could have hurried up.

Arman: Chup salle... woh kya hai ki aise gundo ko pakadne main time lagta hain...

Geet: Shut up guys...

Dil: Tumne aisa kyon kiya Naintara. We trusted you and you broke that trust...

Naintara: I had my reasons and you guys were just a little too late... The Mr Sachdev's dead... in case you didn't notice.

Geet: Itni jaldi kyon hain... woh dekho...

Shaina's dad appeared from behind the door. Naintara was shocked by this...

Mohit: Yeah... your plan was kinda out-dated...

Naintara: Tum... tum to mar gayye the na...

Shaina was contented to see her dad OK and hugged him. Naintara was still finding it hard to absorb the truth.

Maan: Aur haan, that's your bug... you might want it back.

Geet: Your plan went a bit wrong when Maan told Mr Sachdev that his life was in danger. This is when we advised to wear a bullet-proof jacket.

Mohit: Aur main bhi subeh se tomato ketchup khareed kharred ke thak gayya hoon...

Arman and Geet laugh...

Arman: Aur mujhe bhi pata chal gayya tha what you plan was... Thats why I chased Sumit... So common Sumit- spit it out...

Sumit: Main Naintara ki madad kar raha tha aur maine hi gun chupaai thi... I was scared... Naintara was blackmailing me for the past month... This is why I got engaged to Shaina... She is holding my parents as hostages...

I'm sorry Shaina... I didn't want to do this... but it was my parents...

Dil: Well you don't need to worry about them... As soon as Arman found out about your parents, we tried to find leads... One of her "pawns" spit it all out... Your parents have reached home safely...

Sumit: God... I don't you how to thank you...

Sumit, Shaina and Mr Sachdev thanked the team and proceeded out of the building...

Maan: I called the Chief... he should be on his way... I think he's the right person to be deciding what to do with her...

The chief enter the building...

Chief: Naintara... you were a trusted member of the team but you disappointed us immensely and for this you are no longer part of our team and there will be charges pressed against you... You'll be lucky if you aren't in prison for the rest of your life...

Naintara: I'm leaving now... but I will come back... I'LL COME BACK TO KILL YOU GEET... just remember...

Naintara was taken away...

The team sighed in relief...

Now there was only one thing left to do which was deal with Sasha, and Maan had the perfect plan. Maan and Geet went to the office as usual and greeted Sasha as usual. He then called geet to tell her to arrange a conference meeting with all the staff members in 30 minutes. She informed everyone immediately, as she knew how serious Maan was with his work.

After 30 minutes, all the staff filed in and took all their seats in the conference room waiting for maan to start. After a few minutes Maan entered the conference room, he signalled Adi to put a disc in.

Maan: As you know...I trust my employees very much and respect them to do their work but some people have been taking advantages of that fact. I do not allow anyone absolutely anyone to harm someones life in any circumstances, especially in my office. Adi play the disc.

The CCTV camera footage was played showing Sasha planting the bomb in geet's car and then the part where Geet almost got killed due to the bomb. Sasha looked horifyed at Maan, thinking that he will definitely kill her now.

Maan: Miss Sasha...i did not expect this of you...you were my head architect and i trusted you...but i did not know that you could stoop to this level...and every wrong action in my office has a consequence...

Sasha: MK...yeh kisi ki chaal hain...i haven't done anything like this...tasha...tum batao...I was with you na with that time...i did not do anything like that!

Geet: Actually tasha was with me during that time..

Tasha: yes...i was wih Geet...

Sasha: MK please...yeh sab jhoot bol rahi hain...mujhe fasa na chahti hain...geet has always the job that i do and she wants it and...

Maan: SHUT UP Sasha...I have enought proof against you...and another word against Geet...i might just kill you myself...INSPECTOR take her away!

The police came inside and took her away.

Maan: Now...Geet will take over the job of being the head architect and will be addressed as maam by everyone got it...now go...i don't pay you to hang around...

They all left without saying another word. Geet came closer to maan and put her hand on his shoulder to calm him down. He turned around and hugged her.

Maan: Mishty...I love you..

GeetL I love you too...par yeh head architect karne ki kya zaroorat thi?

Maan: Thi...because you are educated and more trained to be more than my secretary...and waise bhi I think you deserve it...

Geet: So what about the secretary post?

Maan: I will hire someone else...

Geet: Ab pata chala why you want me to be head architect?

Maan: Why?

Geet: Because you will get a new secretary which will wear mini skirts and that you could flirt with...and those bimbos which will drool over you and...

Maan: Mishty...I just thought the secretary job is too demanding for you and rahi baat mini skirts ki toh i rather see my mishty in a saree than a mini skirt as she looks even more beautiful...aur waise bhi mishty hi mere liye mini skirts pehn sakti hain..mujhe kisi aur ki kya zaroorat hain...

Geet: MAAN...aap bahot besharam ho gaye ho! Ab chaliye..HQ sab humara wait kar rahe honge...and they left!

Comment as fast as you can to make my 8 pages of comments...and i will directly post the next part!! 😉

Please hit the like button and comment to let me know how you feel about the update!! Please visit my blog and drop me a comment...

MY BLOG

Love MaankiMishty

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
aashini14 thumbnail
Thank you Appu... 
This is my first part so I'll take in all the criticism...
Tell me how it is guys... Fast 

Remya_Pillai thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Dat was an awesum part...
Luvd the way NT was tucked down..
Sasha deserves dat punishment..
So looks like NT will b back one day...
...edited...
 ashi yaar..u hv done a wonderful job..
it doesn't looks like dat its ur first attempt...
Edited by Remya_Pillai - 12 years ago