Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
Really hope so!Take a chill pill. It's going to be one heck of a ride, I am positive😊
I think Khushi will be fine... she is a fighter!!! Its Arnav who will be troubled... I think it will be hard to see him go thru pain... we just have to wait and see what happens.
Just like Arnav's Mum's letter... Khushi will endure his anger and will pay him back his love with interest. I have a feeling after all this time Arnav can't stay mad at her for too long even if thats where the story is progressing!!
Shyam the creep, he may turn the conversation with Khushi to his advantage may be he would have seen Arnav standing and listening...Khushi has nothing to fear...she has the courage to speak the truth and fight for it
Take a chill pill. It's going to be one heck of a ride, I am positive😊
Walking through the memory lanes of the secretive doors of our remembrance, looking for forgotten benchmarks of our lives, we can find...
What is it that still lives in our memories after so many years?
Though the years passed swiftly as the days, our love remains new. It’s so good to be here to celebrate this day with all of you . I still find...
856