Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kdkumar thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh my Dildaara, it has been too long!!!!!!!!!!! PLEASE UPDATE SOON!!!!!!!!
bhavnas4 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
awesome...i jus read it after a long time but i try my best to not miss any of ur updates..coz of my busy life nowadays...lol
hira_arnie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 7
wat an update.. loved it... was worth the wait
but now m curious... y did khushi keep the kids from arnav
n wat went wrong between them...
there shud be some law which bans u guys to stop writing and i want u guys to go on and on...
awesome update...
comtinue soon...
will be waiting
Plz update soon plz plz plz plz...i cant wait wat will happened next so plz update soonπŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›πŸ˜›
SmileForMeester thumbnail
I read all three parts in one go. I am catching up on all of your work that I have missed πŸ˜³

It was beautifully written, right from the start. I hated Radha from the beginning πŸ˜‘
I was extremely shocked that Arnav doesn't know that he has two kids of his own πŸ˜² I am just waiting to see what's the situation at RM, that Khushi is staying somewhere else πŸ˜• 

I didn't have any other expectations other than this FF being awesomest πŸ˜† Since you are Hershey are on the same team πŸ˜› My favorite writers β€οΈ

I was actually humming the song dildaara all along πŸ˜†

You need to stop with all the smirking Arnav. Everytime he does that, I end up dead. My heart stops beating. GOSH, peoples! You are so meanπŸ˜‰
thecraze92 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
update soon! i check this like everyday, finally breaking my silence since i have no more patience. UPDATE !! PLEASE!!
Smileyface thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hey guys! Thank you so much for all the wonderful comments they really mean a lot and we love reading them! Also we would like to apologize for updating so late. Actually i had a death in the family so i wasn't able to come on much, and i still don't due to taking care of the family and grad school just started so have been very busy. Due to that soumi and i couldn't really sit and write this out, but we finally got time and have things back on track! Hope you enjoy this part as much as you enjoyed the other ones! Happy Reading!

Oh wait one more thing, before we go on. Soumi has made this wonderful VM for this ff, so do check it out =D She is so good at this its freakin awesome!

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81uY2hqQ4XY[/YOUTUBE]

Alright now happy reading! =D

"What?" Khushi asked in shock, "What are you talking about Arnav?! I am home! Where am I going to go now?!"

"I am talking about your real home Khushi," Arnav said as he leaned in closer to her, whispering in her ear, "You know, Raizada Mansion? Where we will all live?"

Khushi flinched as he leaned in closer to her. Her traitor heart started to pump blood through her body as it had never before. She could feel the red coming up in her cheeks as his lips brushed her ear, making her melt and almost lose all her control. She just wanted to throw her hands around him and hold on tight and never let go but she knew better.

"I am home Arnav," Khushi said firmly knowing that he would not let it go so easily. To her surprise, she felt him back away and move towards the door.

He grabbed his keys and walked out of the house in rage before she could say anything else thinking, How dare she?! She won't go home with me? Fine then. I will make her go. You don't know me very well now do you Mrs. Raizada? He involuntarily smirked as he opened the door to his car and drove away.

Arnav walked back into the house two hours later, not surprised to see Khushi sitting on the sofa with an angry expression on her face.

"Ready?" He asked her as he walked up to her and sat down on the sofa opposite from where she was sitting.

Seeing her fidgeting and giving him death glares, he knew there was a long way to go! As angry as he was, he still got amused at her expressions. The one thing he loved about her, the way she could express herself without speaking.

"Listen Arnav, I get it ok. I was wrong, and I should have told you about the kids. I get it! But it does not mean that you can just walk in to my house and tell me what to do!" Starting off calm, Khushi totally lost her temper by the time she finished her sentence. How dare he order her around!

"This is my house, I spent months trying to build this place up and turn it into a home. We have our own world here Arnav. And there is no way that I or the kids are leaving!" she finally told him, and just got angrier as she saw his face which looked bored.

"Are you sure you aren't coming Khushi?" Arnav got up and walked towards her. He sat down next to her and made himself comfortable on the sofa.

"Yes I am sure!" She told him with finality, not showing that she was baffled at the fact that he wasn't arguing back.

"Well I knew as much, and that's why I went and did a little shopping." he smiled at her cheekily before getting up and walking out the door once again leaving a confused Khushi behind.

Shopping?! The man went shopping when we just had a  life changing conversation?! And really, since when did he start shopping? Didn't he always get Aman to do his shopping for him? Off course with Di's help since he can't seem to do anything without his Di.

Saying Khushi was baffled would be an understatement. The man never stopped surprising her. However, her thoughts were interrupted as she saw him enter again with a few bags in his hand but what surprised her more was that instead of walking to her he was going upstairs.

"Where are you going? Arnav what are you doing?" Khushi got up and went behind him as he ignored her and walked into the bedroom.

As soon as he walked in, he stopped and looked at the crib where his two angels were sleeping peacefully. His heart swelled and he felt a sense of pride as the feeling of becoming a father was slowly sinking in. Giving a small smile to them, he turned towards the closet where he saw Khushi standing with a confused expression on her face as a small furrow played between her eyebrows.

Arnav slowly walked towards her and put the shopping bags on the floor before looking up at her. He gently brought his thumb to her forehead and smoothed out the furrow and gave her a small smile before moving her slightly to the side. Walking to the closet, he opened the door and saw that it was filled with Khushi's clothes along with few things of the kids.

Moving some of her clothes to the side, he made some room on the other side of the closet and picked up his bags and took out a few shirts, a couple pairs of jeans and few other items and set them up in the closet.

Finally satisfied with the way things looked, he closed the closet and turned around to lean his back on the closet. Crossing his arms, he looked up at his wife who was giving him a what-in-the-world-are-you-doing look.

"Well I figured since you aren't coming with me, then I should make myself comfortable here," Arnav stated nonchalantly as he walked to the bed and sat down to take his shoes off.

"What do you mean?" Khushi asked carefully, trying to suppress the sudden feeling of relief and glee that was overwhelming her from the inside now.

"I mean exactly what I said sweetheart, since you don't want to come with me then I'm going to live here with you and my kids," he replied back to her as he made himself comfortable on the bed, pushing back so he was leaning against the headboard.

"You...here? But...how can you stay here Arnav?" Khushi stuttered as she asked him, thinking he had definitely gone crazy.

"Why not? My wife is here, my kids are here, sooo here I am!" giving her a big smile, he replied, matter of factly.

"Arnav seriously? This isn't funny! You need to leave...NOW!" Khushi tried to get some authority into her voice but failed miserably as she felt her heart warm up with his words.

"I am very serious Khushi. I am not leaving you and my kids. If you aren't coming with me then you are just going to have to deal with me living here with you." He sat up and looked at her with a resolve set in his eyes daring her to try and make him leave but deep down even he knew she would never want him to leave.

Before she could say anything they both heard two small chuckles from the crib across the room, making Arnav smirk. "See even they agree with me," his smirk turning into a full grown smile when he saw her pouting.

Shocking her, he gave her a small peck on her cheek and got up to go see his two bundles of joy.

Okie that was the part! Hope you all liked it! Be sure to press LIKE and leave all those beautiful comments! Thanks once again for reading!!! 
Edited by Smileyface - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Res..

Finally an update.. take care herhi πŸ€— And I posted the vid in format below πŸ˜›

now off to read. Mya already has my comment on the VM πŸ˜³

girls, superb udpate! Loved it! I had an idea that Arnav would do something like this and he did do just that πŸ˜† Loving this Arnav...! Haha, Khushi's anger... seems like she's going to get more shocks soon. Continue whenever you can. Seriously, this just calmed me down. Love you both haha πŸ€— 
Edited by Princess_Khushi - 12 years ago
-Araina- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=81uY2hqQ4XY[/YOUTUBE]
malluangel thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
omfggg

arnav. i love you. please marry me.

^_^
how much more adorable can this man get. o god.
i am totally flipping a shit over what he just did, cannot believe him, like why on earth would you leave THAT!?!?!?

ishhh hayeee

aunty, sexy. screw education- you two are updating this asap πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by malluangel - 12 years ago
-Mayuri- thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Loved it! Absolutely awesome update! πŸ‘

Update soon!