Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
I actually don't remember Mohan's ringtone (see Mru! I do forget stuff!! 😆) but I'll keep my eye or as the case may be, ears out for it next time.. 😆
tsk tsk Fivr!!! how could you not?? tsk tsk tsk 😆
Have you noticed how Mohan's shoelaces are open most times! I have this fear he is soon going to trip over them. Notice esp in the bhikri bhikri song.
Umm... I seem to have noticed enough to do a thesis on Mohan 😛😆
-- Mru
Originally posted by: nureat01
Fivr, you haven't noticed Mohan's ringtone?? Are you serious?! LOL that is like such an OBVIOUS thing to notice in any scene it plays in...waise bhi it plays in the randomest of moments...like today it played just as soon as he maaroed his choice wala dialogue and I just burst out laughing...haha
Lol! Nahi yaar.. I haven't noticed but now I am going to go raid your MM account and watch today's scene. Ab toh ye ring tone sun ni hi parhey gi.. I was too caught up in the plot development/acting today k itni important cheez par ghaur hi nahi kiya.. Although now I'm sure that's ALL I'll notice as soon as his phone rings.. 😆
Me me .😛.Count me in I literally fall off my chair while that hilarious ring tone starts off 🤣OMG Fivr😲 If you did miss it ,You seriously missed something so roguish just adding another new understanding of the carefree attitude of Mohan.Anu Can't agree more that it just plays in the most weirdest situations🤣
Originally posted by: manzilmukul
Me me .😛.Count me in I literally fall off my chair while that hilarious ring tone starts off 🤣OMG Fivr😲 If you did miss it ,You seriously missed something so roguish just adding another new understanding of the carefree attitude of Mohan.Anu Can't agree more that it just plays in the most weirdest situations🤣