thank u so much dearOriginally posted by: sweetsanyo
I JUST READ D WHOLE STORY
ITS AMAZING...SUPERB.LOVED IT...I M NOT DAT GR8 FAN OF THIS JODIBUT U MADE ME LOVE DEM.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread 30th Sep 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
🏏Asian Games 2026: 2nd Semi-Final: India vs Sri Lanka on 01/10/26🏏
🏏Pakistan vs Bangladesh, 1st Semi-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
thank u so much dearOriginally posted by: sweetsanyo
I JUST READ D WHOLE STORY
ITS AMAZING...SUPERB.LOVED IT...I M NOT DAT GR8 FAN OF THIS JODIBUT U MADE ME LOVE DEM.
Thanks piya 😊
thnx dear n yeah I was late with this part, sorry. I was held up with sth else.hey simi at last we get another update after a long time..
am eagerly waiting for your update...
part 20
its nice going interesting so at last geet is doing the detective job of maan...nice...
so what next waiting for the next chapter...
can you please update 2 or 3 parts in a single day.. i know its sounds silly but please try to do it if you get some free time...
and yaar i didn't see that you post that 18 chapter for me ...😳😳😳😳
opps!! now only i came to know about that.. i didn't seen that while reading that part...🤪
Thanks a lot to you.. for that...am in cloud 9 now after seeing that...
thanks dear 😊
Thank u 😊
I understand that you did not intend to plagiarize, but posting someone else's published work with your own changes is unethical. The Fan Fiction genre allows you to take characters and even basic plots from other works, but you are not allowed to repost entire text unless that author gives you permission to do so. No one's work (not even an IF Fan Fiction writer's) should be altered without their permission. Please refrain from doing this in the future.
nice one. whole part involved d things related to mystery girls. i would say
A story filled with Love Affection Care and Respect ... This story is made up in the Backdrop of North Indian background but the story is going...
Welcome to the new thread of Ranveer's unsaid feelings. Keep enjoying the world of Ishveer. Their unconditional Love, their friendship, their...
✦ WRITER'S DISCLAIMER ✦ This is a work of fanfiction created purely for entertainment and creative purposes. The characters Ritik, Shivanya, and...
Hey there 🤗 This is Saumya ❣️ Hope you are doing fine.. I am writing FF on a modern take of Ramayana- "Hum Saath Saath Hai". Though the...
731