jenshad thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 8
Posted: 12 years ago
I Want To See Snake's Plan . 😳 Pllzz UPDATEEE Naaa ! 🤗
--Siva-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 3 Thumbnail
Loved ur updates!!
Thanks that Arnav is not harsh to Kushi!!

Shyam plotting trap?? Waiting for next chapter!
Thanks for the PM dear!😊
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Suhaag Raat 😊
abavi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
Hi All

Sorry, I am late, But I have reasons... This update is sick because of snake and did not want to g against the mood set in the forum right now... With so much excitement and expectations the dance sequence between ARHI has set...But then the story has to move on, Sorry that kushi has to suffer like this in this update, But I promise that she will be OK.

Please leave comments, I love to read them...

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Part 5:

The next day Payal and Aakash wedding happened with all the grandeur that was associated with Raizadas. Arnav had to leave for a trip immediately after that.

Kushi remembered that sangeet night when Arnav had announced to family that he had to leave immediately after the wedding for an official trip.

***Flashback ***

"I will be away for a week di" Arnav told his sister in the presence of the entire family "there is a back t back fashion show coming up... I would be travelling..."

Anjali had asked him to postpone or ask Mamaji can attend to it if it was very important. She also reasoned that he was also newly married and he should not leave his wife like this immediately after wedding ...Naniji also told that the next day was auspicious so she had planned for SR for both the couples, he refused to budge saying that he didnt believe in all those things and his presence is required at the show that he had organised...so they let it be and ARHI's SR was postponed to a later date.

Kushi also remembered with some embarassment what happened after that.

Anjali and Kushi then started teasing Payal and Aakash that tonight will be the last day for them to sleep in sepearte beds...NK and Shyam also joined them when Kushi and Payal felt uneasy in Shyam's company but had to put up with it because of anjali's face. The talks then turned to sleeping arrangements when Kushi saw Shyam looking at her with such dirtiness that she was reminded about that converation that had happened between them some time before.

She was actually lost in thought or rather disgusted with the daringness with which shyam had approached her later that evening when she was sitting alone sometime after she had danced with Arnav threatening her to get seperated from Arnav or he would make sure that they get seperated- in a hard way.

Anjali who noticed kushi little lost misread her being upset for Arnav leaving for the trip and emphathized with her that she could travelled with him if her legs did not hurt and now because of the trip their SR had to be postponed.
"Kushi? "Anjali called out seeing her still lost in thought.
 Kushi who had not fully conscious of where the talks have taken turn, came out of her trance and blurted out
"hah..what about tonight?"
But it was too late and before she could explain that she was talking about the sleeping arrangements she saw payal exclaiming her name loudly! Shyam glaring at her, NK and Aakash turning to look at Arnav teasingly and she also saw that Arnav was to busy to acknowledge those teasing smiles of his brothers as he himself was giving her a look which clearly meant  "Really? Are you that desperate?".
Anjali blushed  relieved that the elder crowd was not around before she told her today was not that good but actually since Chotey doesnt believe in kundali, its their choice...

Kushi flustered and immediately denied it saying that its alright and she wanted to sleep with her JiJi tonight as from tomorrow she will not be able to. she still could'nt look at any of them around her and was suddenly more interested in the floor pattern.
"but that would mean that you are going back to GH?" Anjali noted.
Kushi nodded silently.
 Then they have all left to retire for the night, wishing goodnight to eachother, Anjali pulling her husband who kept looking back at kushi, lest she changed her plans.

Aakash went to start the car so that he could drop Kushi and Payal at GH. The elders had already left sometime back.
But kushi or Arnav were ignorant of these activities around them...

Kushi was still looking down, All the same she could sense Arnav's eyes on her while, those pair which were blazing with something which made butterflies flutter in her stomach. She chanced a look at him and saw that he had moved closer and moved backwards herself till she was stopped by a pillar but he was still closing in on the distance between them. she tried to get away but he put a hand beside her on the pillar, making her getaway pointless.
 "what did you say about tonight?" He asked her in his husky voice.
She was getting breathless and she forced herself to look at those intense pair of eyes but could not
continue to do so and quickly closed her eyes, she sould sense his breath on her cheeks, he slid his free hand into her waist...

Then they were interrupted by NK "Bhabhi, Aakash is waiting for you..."
They both peeped from behind the pillar, With kushi all flustered and Arnav quiet annoyed.
"Oh I am sorry, Shall I tell them to proceed without you?"
"No Naneji, I am leaving" She tried to get away but Arnav did not make a move nor did he remove his hand from her waist.
"You could stay back you know?" he whispered
she looked into his eyes, willing to get lost in it.
then they heard a cough near by, Shyam had come back,
"I came to get my mobile" he gave an unwanted explanation. But this time, Arnav moved back releasing Kushi from her caught up position.
just then Naniji came out of her room.
"We have a wedding happeneing tomorrow and still you people are around?" she asked them
"No Naniji Actually Kushiji wanted to leave to GH today as it she wanted to sleep with her sister, but we were saying that she is married and has to stay here..." Shyam told with his sugar coated words...
"Kushi bitya, you can leave if you want to, afterall your wedding was not planned and you would want a Proper farewell right?"
"woh! naniji... actually "
"Naniji, kushi can stay back, If she wants to sleep with Payal in the guest room, I can ask Payal to stay back as well." Arnav told her
"But how can payal stay? she is getting married tomorrow and.."
"Ha naniji...you think of tomorrow's bahu, but you are forgetting today's Bahu" NK quipped thinking of helping the newly wedded couple but was puzzled by the angry looks given by shyam.
Naniji was looking at Arnav teasingly
"Dont read to much into my words Naniji" Arnav told her "I am only concerned about her safety, She was kidnapped yesterday and I dont want my wife to run into a risk of getting kidnapped again" her told with finality.
"Ok then, I shall call the guptas and let them know that their daughters are staying here tonight."Naniji told kindly.

Kushi then noticed Arnav giving her a mesmerized smile of his, came closer to her and whispered "Good night!" before climbing the stairs leaving her all red in cheeks.
she  walked into the guest room and she was soon followed by payal.

Shyam who was noticing all this, let out the breath that he was holding till then
"That was a close call" he told himself."I have to do something before things get out of my hand" he resolved himself.

****End if Flashback****

Kushi was flushed remembering those times...And now its been five days since Arnav had left out of town, and Kushi was wailing away the time making Payal at ease with RM, or going around the house as usual bring in that smile into everyone's face,Happy with everyone except one: Shyam.

Kushi was first angry with shyam but now she felt disgusted that such a slime is around at RM making use of every oppurtunity that he would get to let kushi know how much he loves her. At first Kushi thought she could handle this alone, replying him back with so much contempt that she was left wondering if he had shame at all. But he only kept hinting at taking by force if he is not given
what he wants.

That is when she confided to Payal about his torture. Payal convinced Kushi that Anjali should know the truth or atleast Arnav should know it. Kushi reasoned with her saying that it will kill Anjali and Arnav will break down seeing that.

Payal suggested probably Aakash could help, But Kushi didnt want to worry him. Also Aakash was light tempered and she didnot want him to take trouble getting into this as he might get intimidated or life threatned by Shyam if he comes to know that aakash is into the secret now. Shyam is threatening to bring trouble for her married life and she did not want payal to interfere
unnecessarily and get her married life into trouble too. She agreed to confide to Arnav when he comes back, so that payal would keep quiet for now.

But she realised that destiny was playing a cruel game that same evening when Anjali announced to the family that she was expecting. The family was overjoyed hearing the news. Kushi saw that Shyam was putting up a fake smile and having his sugery talks all the while hinting kushi some nasty things. Now that Payal also knew what shyam was upto, was itching to go and ask Aakash to do something about it.
"Kushi, you dont have to take all this" Payal told her when they both were alone in the kitchen a couple of hours later, "I cant imagine, that kaminey was torturing you so much and you told me only today, Lets atleast tell Aakash ji..."
Kushi who was making jelabis to celebrate the occasion was quiet calm.
"No jiji, I dont want trouble for you too...I have been suffering for some time now jiji, I promise you, I will do something about it" She only didnot know what, Now with this pregnancy news, Kushi was confused.
"Even if I said Arnav what will he do? with a temper like his if he rips Shyam what will happen to Anjali who was blissfully entering motherhood? that is if only Arnav  trusts what I say " She thought to herself.

Kushi was brought out of the trance by voice near her ears "Kushiji, Are you thinking about me?"
Kushi noticed that Payal had left and Shyam had taken that Oppurtunity to corner her. Kushi instictively took the iron chamcha which was dripping with hot oil and held it inbetween them, making him back away.
"I wont hesitate to hurt you with this, I can easily show it was accidental" She told him with alarming calmness that he had to take a step back.
"Oh you are not serious, Are you?" he mocked back
"I am serious! What do you think I will put up with all your shit thoughts?" she was fuming with fury but he was smiling evilly that she lost control and went ahead and held his collar and threatned him "you slug! how dare you talk such things to me? I can bring your truth out in front of the family right now" she told with certainess, this was her breaking point.
"not after Rani sahiba has given out the news that she is pregnant... can you? you dont want to spoil her happiness..." shyam was jeering at her but immediately changed tones to say something which she couldnt make sense of at all...
"Kushiji,oh please you cant behave like that to me, I mean I am like a brother to you,oh god kushiji what will Rani sahiba think, and my sale sahib, you are his wife... He might not be interested in you but that doesnt mean you can advance on me like this.. please leave me...please!" he said pulling out her hand from his collar and walking away with a face which was giving a look as if she was the one who had approached him with wrong intentions.

She was puzzled but everything hit her clearly when she turned back to see Arnav standing near the second entrance to kitchen, looking at her baffled and at loss of words with such hatred that he was looking at her as if she was a worm. She dropped the chamcha down with a bang and she could feel her body going cold with his looks which plainly told her that he was more than disgusted with her.

to be continued...
Edited by abavi - 11 years ago
magss24 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail

hate tat creep...waiting for the next part..pls update soon...

zafi thumbnail
Awesome update. 👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏👏⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️
Snake is always upto no good and he is at it again.
Making Khushi look like she was coming on to him.
Please don't make him get away with it all the time. Atleast someone with intelligence should know about snakes truth and help Khushi.
LOved it. Continue soon. Thanks.😃
smithasrk thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
👏pls continue. Pls do something abt shyam.😡

Thanks for the pm

love
smitha
Siaa_Rickman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
Arghhh...someone should knock his skull with a hammer!!! Arnav is gonna now misunderstand Khushi..uff!! Hope atleast APayl gets to know this and tries to defend Khishi!!

Great Update :) Cont soon :)