Expression queens of DID- Page 2

Created

Last reply

Replies

14

Views

2.2k

Users

13

Likes

28

Frequent Posters

pari2386 thumbnail
16th Anniversary Thumbnail Navigator Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#11
I feel ; Vrushali and siddhesh in DID -1

Kruti , Shakti and Binny in DID -2

Cant say much about DID-3 since it hasnt been a long time but I liked Lipsa and Hardik's expressions very much in Grand premiere Episode
desicrowd thumbnail
19th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#12
Omg maar daala... Brought back memories of Kiran... Uff he was super amazing... Wish she had stayed a little longer m sure she wud have given us some good dances but I do agree she was one of the best and the other two are Vrushali and Sidhu... Gosh these two bundle up and can create magic on the stage... It wud be a faadu performance...
Kruti was very good too but I haven't seen Kruti giving the chalu chapati expressions that Vrushali can give...

Can someone post TLs expressions on the inhi logone cheena dupatta mera?
akanna thumbnail
18th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#13

Originally posted by: Nishita123

Vrushali and Siddesh all the way !!



Remember how they were supposed to do a duo for Geeta Special episode that season, but didnt happen because Vrushu got eliminated the day before? I wanted to see them dance together so much... Then I saw them perform on Nachle Ve grand finale in 2010, and it was mindblowing!!! Both were the Prince and Princess of expressions!!!!
Edited by akanna - 14 years ago
uknaik99 thumbnail
20th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#14

Originally posted by: -Desi-IFer-

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IGlNZBqJwyk[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xyKUrvPuJhE[/YOUTUBE]



Give me DID 1 contestants again.. love this season.. 😳
meghan11 thumbnail
15th Anniversary Thumbnail Sparkler Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#15
Vrushali for me..her expressions were amazing..

Related Topics

Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".