Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

MishtyShah thumbnail
MishtyShah thumbnail

Lots of comments please and likes...I hope you like the update...

Part 51

After the incident of the car bursting in flames, Maan and geet went home. Geet then had an idea. She asked Maan to find out who texted her as he had contacts and people can find out. She opened the envelope which contained the information. She quickly glanced at it and there was a frown on her face.

Maan: Kaun hain?

Geet: khud hi dekhlijye...

He grabbed the envelope from her and his eyes grew dark and he was ready to kill. How dare she do that to his Geet.

Maan: Geet I will not leave her.

Geet: Nahi...aap aisa kuch nahi karenge...i want to see what she does...aur maan by the looks of it they have planned something big.

Maan: Par..Sasha...my most trusted employee...how can she do this to you?

Geet: Maan...can't you see that she loves you...she always has.

Maan: Par Geet...

Geet: Seriously maan...she has always loved you and thats why she has been trying to get rid of me since the first day but I can assure you that this is not her plan. This is someone elses and someone else is using her to get to me but that someone has to know me really well because hardly anyone knows that I am Suniana manholtra...unless...

Maan: Unless what?

Geet: Unless...it's someone from the headquarters...it all makes sense...you would know me better than anyone else...someone who has worked with me in the headquarters and thats why Arman couldn't tell me anything because he/she was present there, watching us so he couldn't tell me but when I spoke to him he said my life is in danger...maan daal main kuch kala hain!

Maan: That means it's more dangerous now since they know who you are...

Geet: Hmm...matlab...ki yeh...har kadam soch samaj ke uttana hoga...but then again what is the case with Shaina...i still don't understand that part...I mean how does this all link in...

Maan: I think you should talk to arman...you know see if he can give you any information and what about Dil and Mohit...

Geet: I think that Arman can give me some information but I know that Dil and Mohit don't know anything about this so I can't involve them but i can try Arman.

She tries to call him but no avail.

Maan: Kya hua?

Geet: Unreachable...

Maan: Try mohit...maybe he knows where Arman is...

Geet: Yaa...your right...

She gives Mohit a call and he picks up..

Mohit: hi...geet...

Geet: Hi mohit...Arman tumare saat hai kya?

Mohit: No...par hum milne waale the...but he hasn't turned up...actually I have been waiting for over an hour now and his phone is unreachable...but you know it's not like him to have his phone switched off or to get late...and i called riddhima as well but she hasn't heard of him either...anywayz if you see him tell him i am really pissed off waiting for him...so he better make it up to me...

Geet: okay I will tell him that...

She hangs up the phone.

Maan: Kya hua Geet?

Geet: Arman is missing from the morning...Mohit said he was supposed to meet him but there is no news of him at all...and he is like you very punctual so i can say that he has gone missing.

Maan: Tho ab?

Geet: We have to solve this case soon...Arman is in trouble and I can sense it and I think this is because he knows something that he shouldn't know...we have to work together...it won't be good to involve Mohit or Dil until it's absolutely necessary and we can't take help from HQ...it's too risky...

Maan: Hmm...

They headed for Khurana mansion. The case was starting to unfold but Geet knew who she had to see next.

-

In a dark room, Arman woke up and looked aroung groggily. He was tied up, he tried to get out but the ropes were too tight to go anywhere. Also Naintara was not be seen anywhere...he just hoped that Geet figured something out because her life was in danger. He could see shaina sleeping in one corner, atleast he found shaina but the real question was where was he, he could tell that he wasn't at her house or her basement, meaning that he had been shifted, he must have been drugged, thats why his head feels so heavy. He had to get out of here and take Shaina along with him but how...

-

It was a new morning for everyone, no-one knowing what would be happening next but every day had been destined and written by God way before hand, Geet just wished that god was on her side today and not the other way around. She couldn't call the police so she would have to sole this puzzle by her self. Maan entered the room and instantly knew what she was thinking, her eyes could speak volumes.

She started JARVIS...

Geet: JARVIS Initiate...

Jarvis: Hello maam...how can I help you today?

Geet: I need you to activate every CCTV camera on the streets and find me any information about Arman.

Jarvis: Okay maam...checking all CCTV camera footage...50% complete maam...100% complete...no results found.

Geet: (she looked sadly at maan)

Maan: Wait a minute Geet...you told JARVIS to check today's, try yesterday's I mean he disappeared yesterday right...

Geet: Your right...but I don't know if JARVIS can do that...I thought he could only check today's...well we will try what you said...JARVIS...check yesterdays footage...

Jarvis: Yes maam...I will try...according to me...the last place that any camera picked Arman up was at 10.00am in goregaon...his car was seen (Jarvis showsher a picture taken by a CCTV camera at that time).

Geet: Thanks...Goodbye Jarvis...(Jarvis shuts down)

Geet: What was Arman doing in Goregaon? He shouldn't be there and that's the last place he was found. So arman went missing after 10 am, where could he have gone.

Maan: Where he is at, right now is surrounded by high society areas, some famous politicians live there and some famous people. It is indeed very posh...

Geet: Hmm...maybe he went to go and see someone.

Maan: Maybe...

-

Later Maan and Geet went to pay a visit to Sumit (Shaina's Boyfriend), they found the information that he lived there. He opened the door and was surprised to see 2 unkown people there.

Sumit: Hi may I help you?

Geet: Hi we need to talk to you urgently...its about Shaina...

Sumit: Oh okay..please come inside...

They went inside...and sat down in the living room.

Sumit: Ji bataiye...kya baat karna chahte hain aap?

Geet: Shaina has been kidnapped...

Sumit: KYA? Aap ko galat femi hui hain...aisa kuch nahi ho sakta...meri Shaina...woh kitni bholi aur masm hain...she doesn't deserve this...(he broke into tears) How come Aryan papa didn't tell me this?

Maan: Right now he has gone underground...he is protected by the security...so he won't be able to meet you...Shaina has been gone since 2 days and that wasn't very good for his health, he had a minor heart attack...

Sumit: What..is he alright?

Geet: he is fine...and I am here to help...we will find Shaina...and i promise you that Shaina will returned to you as soon as possible.

Sumit: Thankyou..

Maan: But we need to know somethings...

Sumit: Ji I will help you in whatever you want to know...

Maan: Does Shaina's have any rivals?

Sumit: Not that I know of...she was friendly towards everyone...no-one seemed to hate her. But her dad has lots of rivals...

Maan: What Mr. Aryan Sachdev

Sumit: hmm...especially with the big election coming up soon...thats why i wanted to get married earlier so I could protect her but she wouldn't listen...

Geet: Tho aap kisi pe shak karte hain?

Sumit: Mr. Sachdev's biggest rival...Mr. Saxena...

Maan: Thankyou...we will let you know as soon as we find something..

Geet: But please try and stay out of trouble and avoid talking to anyone because at the moment...your life is also in danger...

Sumit: Okay ...

-

Maan and geet were home resting on the bed in maan's room. Maan was caressing her cheeks.

Maan: Are you alright?

Geet: hmm...just thinking about the case...

Maan: Don't worry...everything will be alright..

Geet: Hmm...

Maan: Your still worrying...

Geet: Tho kya karu? Arman is missing and Shaina is missing...nothing is adding up...are these even connected?

Maan: Like I said...you need to stop worrying...waise Annie aur Dadimaa kaha hain? Subha se nahi dekha unhe...

Geet: Woh dono...bahar gaye hain...ek shaadi attend karne...

Maan: matlab hum dono..akele is ghar main...(she looked up to find the predatory glint in his eyes)

Geet: Tho? (she said confusingly)

Maan: Tho...(he looked at her) Maan Singh Khurana is a man of actions not words...(saying this he just sealed her lips with his making her gasp in shock. He continued kissing her draining all the emotions into that one kiss. Geet was lost with his touch forgetting everything. They continued kissing until they were both out of air and they were just panting)

Geet: Maan...aap bahot badmash ho gaye ho...

Maan: Par mujhe toh basmashi tab hi sujti hain...tab tum mere samne aati ho...

Geet: Acha?

Maan: Hmm...(she started tickling her while she was just rolling on the bed, laughing like crazy, eventually he stopped and just continued to stare at her angelic face which was shining in happiness).

Precap: Geet doing a database check on Mr. Saxena

Please hit the like button and comment to let me know how you feel about the update!! Please visit my blog and drop me a comment...

MY BLOG

Love MaankiMishty

Edited by -maankimishty- - 12 years ago
deepali1022 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
nyc  update...

finally geet came to know about saxena...hope she will solve dis case soon..
angelic_cute thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
loved it 

awesome part
mayurmaaneet thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
haye rabba.. maan is soo badmash.. dont worry geetu wen maan is there nothing to fear.. lol.. cont sooon yaaar.. 
abinash079 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
awesome update
sasha is in big trouble
hope geet finds its NT
tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
AWSEM UPDATE  hope maan is so naughty hope ye saxena jaldi solve ho
Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
Zohamaaneet thumbnail