The Author of this post have chosen to restrict the content of this Post to members only.
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Kanika you are loser
Bhabhiji missing
Hi Sandhya, so u liked the Arnav-Khushi tender moments?Originally posted by: LEZEFV4XTHJFZJAS
Beautiful ... Oh man.. I am in dream land Smita...
Hi Sandhya, so u liked the Arnav-Khushi tender moments?
😆😆😆😆Originally posted by: VJ5RMTGDTTXGVFU4
Like it?? LOOOVED it.. Please continue Pluzzz I want him to tell her to marry him and of course KISS her.. nothing less than that...
Thanx a lot!Originally posted by: jenny1000
Oh that would be amazing to see, and without the any RM zoo members, it be great!
Just hoping the actual scene is THIS GOOD!
Love and emotions Season 10 Part 1 2 little girls were playing together.They were Kavya and Khushi. Kavya:You are my best friend Khushi....
When love returns Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wanted me to write a story taking inspiration from the TV Mini series When...
Love after lies Part 1 I dedicate this SS to my friend Shesha who wants me to write a ParAj SS.The main plot belongs to Shesha.I just created...
Characters Burak Ozçivit : Osman Bey Ozge Torer : Bala Hatun Yiğit Uçan as Boran Alp Ragıp Savaş as Dündar Bey Eren Vurdem as Konur Alp Alma...
Let's me introduced the Characters Ritik Raheja (Arjun Bijlani) : A very rich business tycoon and elder brother of Ranveer and Ragini Ranveer
38