like, we can ask them.. wait.. shud i open the post now itself?
then we can chart it out, and assign work to everyone
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
🏏West Indies tour of India 2026: 2nd ODI - on 30/09/26 @2:00 PM IST🏏
OK, so i suggest, we can put up a post asking members to contribute
like, we can ask them.. wait.. shud i open the post now itself?
then we can chart it out, and assign work to everyone
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh
I'll also participate in epi disc thread...😃
OS is good idea...write it pls...😃
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh
@ Amina - So sweet of u...🤗
Kya karu yaar, kuch dino se laziness has increased...😆 But now no more. I'll come at night and discuss.
Originally posted by: Asawari_naksh
@ Amina - So sweet of u...🤗
Kya karu yaar, kuch dino se laziness has increased...😆 But now no more. I'll come at night and discuss.
dats good ashi... ask taffy also to come on disc threads... missing u both...