Hi! kzk fans
Hi!
I'm confused ki yahan kitne Ronit ke naam ke log hain?
1) Ronit
2) Ronitfan
3) Ronitpf
4) Ronitr
am I wrong? Ronit aur ronitfan meri ulzan suljha do yaar.
r.j
r.j
Hi! kzk fans
Hi!
I'm confused ki yahan kitne Ronit ke naam ke log hain?
1) Ronit
2) Ronitfan
3) Ronitpf
4) Ronitr
am I wrong? Ronit aur ronitfan meri ulzan suljha do yaar.
r.j
r.j
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
Bhabhiji missing
HI!
Nahin, yaar, tum logon ne meri baati hi nahin samjhe. I'm asking is that how many pplz in this kzk forums have the name starting from Ronit?
I know prachi, you and the Sneha are the gr8est Ronit fans. My hats off to you guys for being a loyal fan. Manasi, arti.in, galactic, cooldude, Tulip, sabiya aur bhi sare Ronit aur Bajaj ke zabarjast fan hain, lekin prachi, you have always stand for Ronit, no matter if his character in the serials have been shown posetive aur negative. I am broud to be bajajiyans.
r.j
oye RJ ke bacche!!😆 kisne kaha ki sneha and prachi are Ronit's gr8est fans!!!! I"m his biggest gr8est fan!!!!😃
btw their's also ronit13...but i dont know her name
Tum sab ghanchakkar ho gaye ho merko lagta hai......
ME THE GR88888 EST is the GRT EST FAN OF SWEETOO... okk.
Hi!
gals! gals!! gals!!!, you all aree thee gr8est and craziest fan of Ronit and Bajaj.
But, u guys have to agree more than us prachi has post a more topics on Ronit and Bajaj and she has been a dazzler.
r.j
But, u guys have to agree more than us prachi has post a more topics on Ronit and Bajaj and she has been a dazzler.
r.j
That's bcoz she replies to every damn post...uske jitna bakwaas koi nahi karta😆😆😆
BTW i was jus joking...don feel bad prachi