Devon Ka Dev Mahadev
Verdict: An absolute must-watch!
Verdict: An absolute must-watch!
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
? Why Tiger ASIF deserve the 🏆
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica
The article is good. Language is much better then I've heard in other mythos. If they use more Sanskrit words, some viewers may not understand. Acting of Mouni is good, if she emotes more, her character will look like one of those ever crying lady of other fiction shows. She is Godess Shakti, I wouldn't like her to over emote. Mohit is good, the show has just started, let's give them some time, I am sure they all will do well.
i agree with you, the show just started, i am sure as the show progresses they will improve, but loving the show now, i also think mohit and mouni are both doing justice to their characters.
The article is good. Language is much better then I've heard in other mythos. If they use more Sanskrit words, some viewers may not understand. Acting of Mouni is good, if she emotes more, her character will look like one of those ever crying lady of other fiction shows. She is Godess Shakti, I wouldn't like her to over emote. Mohit is good, the show has just started, let's give them some time, I am sure they all will do well.
Originally posted by: shruti.nil
I think Mouni and Mohit are doing a swell job..the very first episode had brilliant acting,the first meeting gives me goose bumps!..
the dialogues arent Sanskrit,they are layman Hindi-but big deal?...had it been in typical Hindi no once would have been able to under stand...its a thumbs up from me!