JOLLYJOLLY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
First i wish sky's mother all the best.
though it doesn't seems from sky's behaviour that she is sick.
remember  the way sky used to talk about her-meri ma to death bed pe hai,shardha ne meri ma ko gali di,bb iska faisla karo,nurse care kar rahi meri ma ki.
If his mother is so sick then y he did bb instead of being with her.
and now he seems to be with pooja bedi attending all the parties everyday instead of being with her mother.agar ma bimar hai toh party warty baad me kar lena.sari zindagi baki hai.
what is the story?

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Moderator- thumbnail
I am not a Sky admirer or hater.

But does he party all  24 hrs a day ?  He can still find some time for his mother. I think his sister Madhu also mentioned about mother's ill-health. These parties are not mainly to have free food and drink but industry people attend them mainly for networking and connections so they can meet producers/directors and get noticed for a role in TV or movies 😳  Its just part of how entertainment industry works for most part 😃
has juhi been attending these parties every day or twice a day, i would have taken for granted that she does it for free food...but who would invite her?
-Moderator- thumbnail

Originally posted by: dhakkan

has juhi been attending these parties every day or twice a day, i would have taken for granted that she does it for free food...but who would invite her?

People who do not carry negative emotions or hatred towards anyone. Its not that she is a big criminal that someone would would not allow her to enter 😳

btw, talking abt criminals, we know who they are and how they keep relating their stay in Jail to BB house ?
JOLLYJOLLY thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: -Moderator-

I am not a Sky admirer or hater.

But does he party all  24 hrs a day ?  He can still find some time for his mother. I think his sister Madhu also mentioned about mother's ill-health. These parties are not mainly to have free food and drink but industry people attend them mainly for networking and connections so they can meet producers/directors and get noticed for a role in TV or movies 😳  Its just part of how entertainment industry works for most part 😃

ok point noted.
larki_punjaban thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
if someone swear's on his/her death dad dat the person is not a lier so why the person doesnt get sympathy?