wow varying opinions - so I'll throw in mine too..
I liked todays Rabba Ve - it was a totally Arnav moment.. and for me made sense.. we've seen Arnav kinda realize (albiet try and deny) that he doesn have feelings for Khushi.. and this was quintesential Arnav.. want to touch her but doesnt want her to see so covers up by being brash..
she had a glimpse of a question in her eyes at seeing his hand.. but his verbal assault 'why did you come in front of me' made her forget and see red..
I enjoyed the epi
I love their acting and am totally hooked/in love/lust with Barun lol .. so will end with a reiteration of what many have said in this thread and on the forum.. its a show.. enjoy it.. just dont have such high expectations of the script.. it changes based on trps..not logic..