Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

azuria thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I see a lot of things and loose ends. Think if this was played out say 20 years back. You did not have mobiles as extensively as today. Thus they are showing something that might have transpired 20 years back and thus all this small ignoring the facts or use of commonsense.

The Aghoribaba is in the que for wanting to marry Runjhun🤣
He cannot be a good samaratin.

According to her Kundli Runjhun is supposed to marry a prince the aghori is of princly linage and thus thinks that he can marry Runjhun.👏

I am good at making up storyies.🤣🤣 Love this one about Aghori baba a Prince???🤣🤣🤣
Surish thumbnail
azuria, when will you stop hallucinating? Enough of your corny jokes! If the CVS decide to take the Ramayana trail and allow Runjhun (Sita) to spend her life with the aghori baba (Valmiki) fine with me! Valmiki was a good Samaritan so will the aghori baba,. Remember if wasn't for the aghori Guddu would not have been able to consummate his marriage or have sexual intercourse with Runjhun. He would be no more! Edited by Surish - 12 years ago
Etna_Dia thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
 I totally agree with your point of view, Vanfan!
 Something tells me that what we are seeing right now is not what they have initially planned and that is way the story became so incoherent. There is a big rift between the episodes from October and the ones from November. In October they were telling a story and latter they have started an other one. Neelu's internal monologues made no sense, Jabbu entered the show and did almost nothing, Runhjun's bhag was no longer working for M&M in October, but in November they started again with the same old story. 
irenecooblal thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Likewise Vanfan I'm really disgusted in this show! Characters are being introduced and used indiscriminately. Let's take Jabbu for example. Once minute he is seen taking snapshots of Neelu's whereabouts assuming that he would use them as empiical evidence against  her, also being very close to Guddu he is now contemplating to betray him and just disappears from the scene. The Aghori Baba makes his appearance giving us the impression that he is on a mission to inform Guddu of Runjhun's whereabouts yet there is no sight of him. As for Guddu's private investigator, who was acosted by Pappu was he shot and wounded or murdered? Did he escape the clutches of Pappu's bullet? 
tanutes thumbnail

Vanfan,well if the CV'S decide to follow the Ramayan route, I think that Guddu will come face to face with the Aghori Baba probably by next week or so who will deliver the P.I'S message of Runjhun's whereabouts. Guddu will be hesitant at first but will eventually listen to him thus forming an alliance with him to help defeat Pappu and Neelu and aid in the rescue of Runjhun. This wedding will never take place. I doubt the CV's will consider adopting Chhoti Si Zindagi ideas. Runjhun will definitely win her bet against Neelu as she did with Guddu. It is then Neelu will realise how omnipotent Runjhun is. If they make up their minds to be unique probably one of Pappu's men may begin to develop some compassion for Runjhun, betray him and set her free. Perhaps she may escape on her own. What if the Aghori Baba or the P.I. aids her in making the escape?

Leesan thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: etna

I totally agree with your point of view, Vanfan!

Something tells me that what we are seeing right now is not what they have initially planned and that is way the story became so incoherent. There is a big rift between the episodes from October and the ones from November. In October they were telling a story and latter they have started an other one. Neelu's internal monologues made no sense, Jabbu entered the show and did almost nothing, Runhjun's bhag was no longer working for M&M in October, but in November they started again with the same old story. 

@etna...well said and so  true!!!  The story line lacks coherence and thus has lost some of its credibility. To be fair, the CVs would have had to make adjustments to accommodate Nive's leave of absence, but things went a little haywire and dare I say...sloppy!!! Too many inconsistencies and loose ends!!! Neelu's internal monologues are a prime example!!! Have never been explained or justified. Very confusing and disconcerting to say the least!!!  I am still hoping that when the reunion occurs , the show will regain some of its originality,innocence, and indeed essence!!
jps01 thumbnail
@Vanfan, Well written comments and well thought out process and I concur.👏👏👏

@Etna, I also agree with your comments - I believe things went haywire when Niv was getting married, then the replacement, then she stayed on.  In all fairness to our CVs, they tried to accommodate Niv's absence (even though she said she was shooting in chunks) as best as they could but it was too long and things started going downhill.  In the meantime the burden of responsibility was on H and he did his best under the circumstances but this once strong storyline took a beating because it was everywhere and not where it was supposed to be.  In the meantime, our patience was tested to the limits especially with Neelu's evilness, afterall, the audience can only take so much.

Now that Nivi is back, H is sick.  I do hope and pray that he recovers soon and fully since he definitely is a conscientious worker. With Supriya leaving soon for her filming, I do look forward to better things and I do believe the CVs have seen our frustrations!

Hang in there dear BBATians!!

Edited by jps01 - 12 years ago
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

Agreed that upon Nivedita's return after two months vacation, Himmanshoo whom had all the work on his hands is presently ill.We ought to realize that life is not perfect so there will be stumbling blocks and pitfalls.How ever it is we must give our best to every moment. We cannot spend our time waiting for the perfect situation, something which is not very likely to come. Life is not perfect;the way we  live can make it perfectly wonderful and that is not gambling our little patience.Good things comes to those who wait.

nikki.171 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Since I have limited time, I'll write in short .. I do agree with what you have said .  Guddu needs to be more intelligent to get Runjun back, I dun want BBAT to be as cliched as other shows ...
tanutes thumbnail
Himmanshoo is back filming today which indicates that this prolonged, irritating, depressing track will be coming to a close.