Views

Users

Frequent Posters

abina03 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
hi Mishty,
completed reading all 26 parts
wow its such a wonderful story  i missed to read ...
loved your writing style...πŸ‘
Maaneet's  childhood...
their friendship...so sweet
Daadi...such a wonderful  lady

Geet's  past revealed...
Brij😑...he will be dead  once  Maan  comes to know the truth

thanks for  pm& i am so sorry to  read  you  so late
hope you update soon

WISH YOU A VERY  HAPPY &                                  PROSPEROUS  2012
Edited by abina03 - 12 years ago
Tyro thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
hope u update soon...
Infinity. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2
ange...waiting yarr

pls make it fast...update soon
sukklover thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

...😊

4 keep pming me...πŸ˜ƒ

4 late commet...

keep it up this  dear..πŸ‘πŸ‘

ur all updates r   &  ...😳...

each n every update of urs...⭐️

really  ...dearπŸ‘πŸ‘

lots of     4 u sweety...

after one week ...

...πŸ˜ƒ

lov,❀️
Tama

P.S.: plz don't copy paste my comments...i only made it 4 my frndz...if anyone do it again as i saw many of my comments r copied i'll report it...u guys plz make comment urself...u can use my componets indevisual...but donn't coppied it whole as my post...😑

P.S.S.: Plz guys also comment on my stuff...i tried to post comment in everyones...but my most of buddies didn't comment...if u not liked tell also...plz guys...πŸ˜²πŸ˜•.
Angelic_mishty thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: abina03

hi Mishty,

completed reading all 26 parts
wow its such a wonderful story  i missed to read ...
loved your writing style...πŸ‘
Maaneet's  childhood...
their friendship...so sweet
Daadi...such a wonderful  lady

Geet's  past revealed...
Brij😑...he will be dead  once  Maan  comes to know the truth

thanks for  pm& i am so sorry to  read  you  so late
hope you update soon

WISH YOU A VERY  HAPPY &                                  PROSPEROUS  2012

heyy thnxx a lot dear...
thnq im glad u liked my work...do read my other stories as well...
alwz like n comment...
wish u a happy n safe new yr as well πŸ˜ƒ

Angelic_mishty thumbnail

The following 146 member(s) liked the above post:

naliniami,  kavi2377,  5armad,  dpurva,  krishna.,  phanisri,  scarce05,  drashtipatel30,  

thnqqq frndsss

Love U all

Angelic_mishty thumbnail

Part 27

geet looked at brij wid dangerous look - " punishment for trying to rape ur own sister..." 
dat was all geet needed to speak..malini and rajjender had no wrds aftr dat...
while brij was almost in fainting position aftr such a punch...
geet held sam's hand tightly n started to walk...
only to find SUZEIL looking at her wid shocking eyes...

geet tried to read suzeil's expression..if she heard anything or not...
but b4 get could react..suzeil just ran from dere scared abt wat she just heard...
geet rubbed her temple in frustration n followed her in hurry..dragging sam along...
as geet safely came out wid 2 bodyguards..other 4 bodyguards too left n brij fell on d floar..wid d flood of blood...
malini ran to him worried...while rajjender just stood dere shocked like anything...
his heart sunk in fear...dere punishment is started...
dere did vil now destroy dem...
GEET HANDA...dis gal..vil not let dem run away...n where vil dey run..wherever dey go..deir sin vil follow dem everywhere...so did deir punishment...
malini shouted - wahan bhoot ki tarah khade hi rahenge..ya doctor ki bhi boolayange...
but nothing reached rajjender's ears...
he just kept watching at d door motionless...

suzeil barged into maan's room where maan was just resting on chair...
her sudden entry baffled him n he stood up instantly making his way towrds a shocked suzeil...
suzeil was sweating badly..panting in fear and tension...
maan put his over her arms..shaking her...
confused maan - suzeil...watz wrong...r u alright..???
but nothing came as reply..her eyes were closed in fear...she just rested her head on maan's chest...trying to calm herself...
maan let her calm herself but waited impatiently for her to speak up...
maan gently - wat is it...u look worried...
suzeil - geet...
dat took maan's attension...
suzeil started to tell d whole incident...
" how she felt sum kind of weired talk between dadi maa n geet...how dadi ma told her to go behind geet...n wen she reached to geet...geet was dragging sum gal named sam who was crying continuously in fear n holding geet tight...dere was sum guy named brij wid his beeding nose..n 2 other people...dat woman was fighting wid geet..for punching dat guy brij...n for dat geet answered...dat he vil get punishment for trying to rape his own sister..." told suzeil in 1 go...
as she finished..she saw an extremely shocked maan standing in front of her wid horrified expressions...
he plumped on nearby in shock...
suzeil sat near him..still feeling scared...
maan was way too too too shockd to even react...
he tried to solve d puzzle...geet leaving delhi...being so indifferent...den now going to handa haveli..dragging sam along wid her..sam crying..n holding geet in fear and geet spatting brij tried to rape his own sister...
SAM !!!!!
ohhh shittt
his heart beat stopped in shock...
brij tried to rape sam..oughh goshhh..never on d earth maan hav seen such a low person who can try to rape hos own sister...
how possibily he can think of sumthig like abt sam..his bloody own sister...
n he is still out of jail..no punishment..nothing...
he had missed so much..now he hav started to realize...dere world hav changed completely wid his leaving dem behind...
but a fearfull thought came to his mind...
wat if...he couldn't think of it...
he feared...wat if..brij wud hav thought bad about GEET...abt his geet...
who would hav saved her...he was nowhere near his geet to take care of her...
wat if brij wud hav lied his dirty eyes on geet...
hearing abt sam..made him like dis...wat if sumthing like dis wud hav happened to his geet...
d thought teared him apart..his eyes filled wid anger n fear at d same time...
who wud hav saved her from dat monster...
wat has he gone n done..how can he leave his geet..alone wid dese people...
he commited a bigg mistake he knew..by taking such a sudden decision...
he never thought abt it...no thought even came to his mind...
now he undertood..dats y geet left to mumbai...coz she didn't feel secure in dat house...
dadi never told him anything abt dis..wen he wud call once in a week...
or he was so busy in telling dadi abt his happy life...he didn't even realize to ask abt deir lives...
his eyes started to bleed in pain and fear...
guilt took over him...
suzeil tried to understand him - wat r u thinking..im not understanding anything...
maan was too lost to react - how vil i face her now...
suzeil confused - face who...vil u make me understand...
maan held her hand tight n started to cry - brij tried to rape sam..his own bloody sister..wat if he wud hav thought abt our geet in dat way..who would hav saved our geet..she was all alone here...dats y she hav changed so much..wat i hav done...how vil i face her suzeil...how can i be so careless abt her...
as suzeil understand..she understood..wat maan must be going through...
she took him in her arms..hugging him gently..trying to calm him..
but his tears nowhere stopping...
his guilt was tearing his heart apart
just den geet and sam reacher to maan's room in d process of searching suzeil..
but d sight in front of dem..made dem froze...
geet saw maan n suzeil hugging each other...
no dat it matter to her anymore...
its long...dose feeling has stopped hurting her heart 
no 1 is importnt enough to affect GEET HANDA...except dadi maa...
but still it sumwhere killed her...anger n frustration took over him...
sam looked at suzeil-maan and en at geet...
dere was no expressions on geet's face...like it doesn't effect her at all..like she dnt care...
sam held geet tightly...
geet uttered - suzeil...
maan n suzeil instantly looked up to find geet n sam standing in front of dem...
it didn't effect her at all to see maan's tearfull eyes...no tear can change d past...
maan instantly rose up n movd towrds her..trying to hug her tight...
but geet raised her hand front trying to stop him...
maan looked at her painfully..she never stopped him from hugging her...but now he knew..he sumwhere deserve dis...his geet has valid reason to be angry wid him...
he still moved forwrd n held her hand...tears started to make his eyes red...
geet looked at him confused wondering wat suzeil told him..does he know d truth now..
maan holding geet's hand tight - im sorry geet...im so sorry...i know i was wrong i should hav left u n sam alone to dat monster...
geet's eyes widened at his words ran through her brain...
he knows it now..she sighed ...
sam was crying continuously...suzeil came to her side...n patted her shoulder...
maan continued - i should hav left u both alone..i was so so so wrong...mujhe galti ho gayi geet...tera gussa bilkul jayaz hai...
dat angered geet...for god sake..dis is d nth time she might hav told him she is not angry wid any1..no1 is importnt enough for her dat it shoulkd matter to her...
maan was trying to move closer to geet wid dere was no reaction from geet's side...
maan - mene kabhi sapne me bhi nahi socha tha..ke brij etna niche gir sakta hai...
sam looked down in shame...
maan looked at sam - tujhe us insaan ke liye sharmindagi mehsoos karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai..is sab me tumhari koi galti nahi hai...
geet closed her eyes and sighed...
sam cried in pain - tum kyu chale gaye the maan...??...
maan closed his eyes in pain n guilt while suzeil was mute suspector..trying to understand d situation...
geet finally spoke up - tumhe guilty mehsoos karne ki koi jarurat nahi hai maan..it wasn'r ur fault anyway..u can't be just take care of us ur life time...
dere was no emotion..on pain..no feeling in geet's voice..which hurt maan more...
he had expected her to fight wid him..blame him..ask him dat y he left her alone..his geet alone...
maan held her arms tightly in anger - tu mujhpe gussa kar na...tu kyu etni shant hai..agar tujhe kuchh ho jata toh me kya...
geet sternly - hota toh...huva nahi...just forget it...
maan shook her in frustration - hota toh matlab..tu etna lightly kaise bol sakti hai...usne sam ke sath...
geet n sam looked at him confused...
geet - sam ke sath..???...sam ke sath kya...??
while sam looked down thinking maan is talking abt dose slaps brih gave her dat day in front of maan...
geet roared in anger - sam ke sath kya...??
maan sam n suzeil looked at her wid fear n shock..her voice so strong n effective..dat made dem fear a bit...
maan - geet plz...mujhe sab pata chal gaya hai...tumne ya dadi ne mujhe kuchh bataya kyu nahi...me fauran chala aata...
geet laughed sarcastically - really maan...tum chale aate...haan...??

maan looked at her wid pain wid ready bloody tears - geet..tu kya keh rahi hai...me nahi aata kya...???...
geet's eyes didn't show a single emotion - pata nahi...it was ur decision aftrall...par mujhe nahi lagta ke..tumhara aana jaruri tha..
dat made maan confusingly look at geet..y she is saying like..like she doesn't care anymore..y does she mean by he was not needed..dnt she need him anymore in her life...d mere thought dat sumthing wud hav happened to her..gave her fear of his life..n she is saying he wasn't needed...if he wud hav been here..he wud hav take care of dem...still she is saying he wasn't needed...
he felt millions of niddles peircing his heart..thinking his geet dnt need him...

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt -  Scroll Down

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
Angelic_mishty thumbnail

Part 28

dat made maan confusingly look at geet..y she is saying like..like she doesn't care anymore..y does she by he was not needed..dnt she need him anymore in her life...d mere thought dat sumthing wud hav happened to her..gave her fear of his life..n she is saying he wasn't needed...if he wud hav been here..he wud hav take care of dem...still she is saying he wasn't needed...
he felt millions of niddles peircing his heart..thinking his geet dnt need him...

maan was abt to put his painfull thoughts in words..but dadi maa's voice interupted dem...
dadi angrily - kya ho raha hai yahan...
every1 looked at dadi worried...while geet instantly ran to dadi maa so did other...
geet angrily yet worriedly - ye kya hai dadi maa...doctor ne apko aaram karne ke liye kahan hai..aap bahar kyu kamre se...aur bed se uthi kyu...
dadi rolled her eyes - geet..hum aapki dadi hai..aap humari nahi...
geet rolled her eyes...
maan came forward - geet bilkul thik keh rahi..aapko humse baat karni thi..to aap hume bhi toh kamre me bula sakti thi na dadi ...
as dadi was taken back to her room n was layed on bed...
dadi held geet's hand - geet hume aapse akele me kuchh baat karni hai...
sam n suzeil instantly left d room while maan being freaking ziddi..was not ready to go...
maan - aisi kya baat hai..jo aap mere samne nahi kar sakti..me nahi jaunga...said maan stubbornly...
dadi understandingly - maan...dis is importnt...plz beta...
maan nodded in no holding dadi's hand tight...
geet tried to kept herself calm but maan's childish behaviour was sitting on her nervs...
just den her cell sang...
n geet took out all her anger on d poor staff member of her office...
geet angrily picked up d call - wat is it tasha...
maan n dadi jumped a bit wid geet rough n angry voice...dadi rolled her eyes while maan felt like dis is not his geet..she wud never shout at any1..dis stupid gal is sumelse...
geet listened to tasha n her blood boiled in anger...

geet extremely angry..spitting fire - wat d hell were u doing wen d file lost...enjoying non-sense chat wid adi...roaming around d canteen..or just hanging around d office park thinking it as a garden..
maan was shocked wid geet's rough behaviour...
he has never seen her talking to sum1 in such a angry tone...he looked shockingly at dadi maa...while dadi made baby face..like i-cnt-help-it...
tasha on call - mam..not my fault...its ms.anjali..who was on duty...
geet closed her eyes in frustration - tell ms.anjali..she is fired...
maan stood up in shock wid geet's sudden decision...while dadi was now used of it...
tasha on call - mam ..she is already in tears..she is saying..she vil make another...
geet lost all d control now - did i ask u wat she is doing n wat's her view abt dis...just how d hell did u think of speaking in front of GEET HANDA...
maan lost it now..she has becum so rude,...
dis is definitely not his geet..not at all..wat has she made herself..stupid duffer...godd i mis my geet...
he instantly walked to her n put his around her shoulder to gain her attension...
geet instantly looked back n found maan looking at her disappointed...
geet ignored like she didn't even see him - tasha..i want anjali out of my office in next 5 min..clear enough...
tasha scaringly - yes mam..
geet hanged up...
maan angrily - wat is wrong wid u...wat kind of behaviour dat was...
geet confused - wat did i do...
maan rolled his eyes - dat phone call im talking abt...u were rude..u cnt just fire sum1 for a litle mistake...
geet looked at him astonished - litle mistake...she lost an importnt file..now it vil take almost 4 days for staff to collect d data again n make new file...how dare she waste 4 days of any member of my staff...she made big mistake..n no1 gets second chance in GEET HANDA's office...

spitting dose words..geet just walked pass him..n went to sit near dadi...
maan baby angrily mocked her words in her voice..." no1 gets second chance in GEET HANDA's office.." n went to sit beside dadi...
geet - maan go out...
maan - why
geet - coz dadi wants to talk sumthing to me personal...
maan - mere hone se kya prob hai...
dadi rolled her eyes at d 2 monsters of her named geet n maan...
dadi looked seriously at maan - maan plzz...
maan could feel d seriousness in dadi's voice...so making baby face at dadi n den annoyed face at geet( who smirked )...he made his way out...
geet carrased dadi's forehead gently - kya huva dadi...
dadi made herself comfortable in sitting position - kya huva wahan...
geet smiled weakly - dadi..aap etni fikar kyu karti hai..aapki geet etni kamjor nahi...
dadi - geet..dnt change d topic..humare mana karne ke bawjood aap wahan gaye...kyuu...
geet gave a proudy smile - kyunki jo tufan unki zindagi tabah karne wala hai...uska aagaz unhe dena hi tha...
dadi worried - geet...hume kuchh samaj nahi aa raha...
geet stood wid dat pride in her gesture - unhe ye chetawani deni thi..ab geet handa vapas aa chuki hai...unhe mujhse koyi nahi bacha sakta...koyi bhi nahi bacha sakta unhe mujhse...unhe kimat chukani hogi...abhi to khel shuru huva hai dadi...
dadi closed her eyes knowing she cnt stop dis geet..she cnt stop dis GEET HANDA...
dadi - aur hum soch rahe the..ke tufan khatam ho gaya...
geet - etni asani se nahi dadi...kimat to unhe chukani hi padegi...saza to unhe bhugatani hi padehi...no matter wat happen...
dadi made geet sit back near her...
dadi - aur wahan kamre me kya ho raha tha...
dat reminded geet of suzeil..
geet angrily - dadi..aap ne suzeil ko mere pichhe kyu bheja...she could hav got into danger...
dadi made baby face - hume apki chinta ho rahi thi...humne to bus unhe dekhne ke liye bheja ke aap thik hai ya nahi...
geet rolled her eyes - aur usne sab kuchh sun liya..ab pata nahi usne kya suna aur maan se jakar kya kaha...par mujhe lagta maan ko brij wali baat pata...
dadi's eyes widened in shock - geet...
geet closed her eyes - pata nahi dadi..par mujhe lagta hai...uski baton se aisa hi...
dadi - aisa kaise ho sakta hai...jarur kuchh galat faimi hogi...agar maan ko is bare me pata chalta to ab tak wo brij ki jaan le chuke hote...
geet laughed..it was a complete blank laugh... - dadi aap abhi bhi usi duniya me ji rahi hai...wo mera maan nahi hai..jo mere liye kisi kii jaan le sake...ya shayad me ye kahu...ke mera koi maan tha nahi...maan mera kabhi tha hi nahi...me hi jhoot ki duniya me ji rahi thi...
dadi - nahi geet...aisa nahi..he cares for u...
geet smiled - i know dadi...he do...aftr all im his best frnd...she said sadly...
dadi smiled - tujhe un dono ko sath dekh..dard nahi mehsoos hota...
geet stood up n went to window...it was slightly raning..it felt beautyfull to experince rain standing in d window of delhi...god know..how much dey used to enjoy rain on d tarrace of delhi...getting drentched...n den snizzing...only to get scolded by dadi maa...den finally to enjoy hot choclate...
she smiled as d beautyfull warmth of her old memory jumped on her face wrapped ina drop of water...geet wiped it..
geet - dadi aapko yaad hai..me aur maan barish me tarrace par bhigne jate the aapse chhupkar...
dadi smiled as she remembered ...
geet continued - hume pata hota tha..agar aapko pata chala to aap jane nahi doge...isliye maan nakul bhaiyya ko rishwat deta tha..geet giggled...while dadi made o-shaped mouth wid grumpy face...
geet - aur rishwat ke taur par...wo mujhe gane ke liye kehte the...
dadi smiled...
geet - hum dono tarrace ka door band kar lete the..kyunki mere alawa koyi aur barish me uske sath ho ye usse bilkul achha nahi lagta...usse sirf mere sath barish enjoy karna achha lagta tha...
dadi smiled wid sadness...
geet - aur fir apki daat...geet made funny face..while dadi rolled her eyes...
geet - kuchh chize kabhi nahi badalti na...aaj bhi ye barish utni hi khubsurat hai...jaise us waqt huva karti thi...
dadi knew..wat was geet going through..never in her wildest dream...she ever thought geet's life vil change like dis...
geet - kuchh badal gaya hai..toh wo mera aur maan ka rishta...kya maan pehle se hi aisa tha..ya sirf mujhe aisa lagta hai...
dadi confused - aisa matlab...kaisa geet...
geet - jab me uski 1st priority thi...tab usse kisi aur ladki se baat karna tak pasand nahi tha...aur ab suzeil...uske liye mujhme me aur suzeil me koi khaas fark nahi hoga...baat sirf etni hai ke pehle wo me thi aur ab suzeil...me nahi chahti ki suzeil ka dil bhi meri tarah...
dadi sighed - aisa nahi hai geet...maan ki zindagi me tumhari jagh koi nahi le sakta...
geet closed her eyes n sighed - par me khud chahti hun ke wo jagah koi aur le le...
dadi looked at geet shocked...a tear rolled out of her eyes - geet beta...aap aise...
geet cut her - mujhe samjhiye dadi..uski dost bankar rehna etna aasan nahi hai mere liye..uski dosti mujhe dard deti hai...2 saal pehle..jab me yahan se ja rahi thi...to mene decide kiya tha..apne sare dukh..taklife..dard yahi chhodkar chali jaungi...aur aise huva bhi..mumbai mujhe takad si deti hai...aaj me yahan delhi me...fir se kamjor mehsoos kar rahi hun...
dadi tried to get..but geet ran to dadi n held her back nodding in NO...n hugged her tight...
tears rolled out of geet's eyes...
geet wid tears - agar aap ko kuchh ho jata toh..me...
dadi patted her - hum thik hai beta...par hum aapko khush dekhna chahte hai..aap ka dukh aur akela pan humse bardasht nahi hota...
geet looked at dadi confused...
dadi - isi silsile me hume aapse baat karni thi...
geet - me samajhi nahi dadi...
dadi - hum chahte hai ke...

hit d LIKE button N post a COMMENT

nxt pt - part 29 

IMP - reader, i need good response from u all...d lack of likes n comments every time in every update of any story makes me sad...n i dnt feel like updating...if u want more n more updates from me...dnt forget to like n comment..it takes a sec to LIKE n a min to COMMENT..dnt i deserve a min or ur time aftr d update ??...i request all silent readers to listen to my request !! THNQ !!

love
                                 MishTy

Edited by Angelic_mishty - 12 years ago
harshumaaneet thumbnail
wow again an amazing work done by you mishty πŸ˜Š
loved it β€οΈ β€οΈ β€οΈ
mishtiritu thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Oops Me loved both the updates...

Luv ya sooo much yaar...