Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

..Roopal.. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago
Actor Amit Tandon shares his fitness mantra.

My exercise regime
Exercise and fitness training has been a big part of my life since childhood. I started off with sports such as basketball, American football, amateur boxing and wrestling. Now keep fit by doing cardio and martial arts along with boxing. I love weight training and train with heavy weights to push my muscle growth to new limits.

My diet
Being a hardcore and true blood Punjabi, food is in my blood and sadly I don't just have one sweet tooth but all sweet teeth! But as they say, you are what you eat, so I control my diet with complex carbs and a high protein intake. I try and restrict my carb intake post 6 pm and usually take a protein shake two hours prior to bedtime. Whenever I do cheat though, I make sure to workout harder in the gym to burn it off.

My problem areas

I don't have as such any problem areas but due to my desire for sweet things in life, if my cardio is not up to the mark I put on lots of weight. So I keep cardio high to keep myself lean.

My strengths
When people look me in the gym, it's my ability to lift heavy weights, which usually gets noticed. Along with that I have a hard work ethic and a never-give-up mentality. Just when I feel like I should stop, I push myself to do a little bit more.

My fitness idol
My role models are anyone who push themselves to new fitness limits without the use of anabolic steroids. Anyone who lives fitness as a lifestyle is a role model for me. When I see that 55-60 year-old-men in the gym still lifting weights and pushing themselves to new limits, they automatically becomes my role model.

My fav celeb body - male
Salman Khan has been fit for over 20 years in the industry and most of us began lifting weights after seeing his physique. He is one of my favourites only because of his ability to do it for so long!

My fav celeb body - female
I believe a woman with curves is most beautiful to look at and size zero women just don't cut it. So, if I were to pick one celeb body, it would be Kim Kardashian even though my wife will kill me for saying that!
.Dalisay. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
So, if I were to pick one celeb body, it would be Kim Kardashian even though my wife will kill me for saying that! 

😆😆
jsha thumbnail

Originally posted by: ANrucha

So, if I were to pick one celeb body, it would be Kim Kardashian even though my wife will kill me for saying that! 

😆😆

darpokh chichora ðŸ˜†ðŸ˜†
jsha thumbnail
Kyunki... it's Holi!

The Holi special shooting of Kyunki Saas Bhi Kabhi Bahu Thi was held at Green Village, Madh Island on Thursday. So far Kyunki has celebrated seven Holis, corresponding with the completion of seven years of the serial. 

Next >

The younger cast of the serial appeared very enthusiastic and was drawing a lot of media attention. They were chatting, doing lots of masti on the sets, running after co-stars and applying colour, eating mukhwas et al. The whole new cast including Bhoomi, Nakul, Mayank, Joydeep, Lakshya, Arpita, and Manthan (with his wife) enjoyed the shooting.

Manthan (Amit Tandon) kept shouting "Don't apply colour because I have to give shots" but was the first who started applying colours to everyone. He was trying to recollect stanzas of the song "Rang Barse" from Silsila but couldn't recollect it. Unit members suggested "Holi Ke Din" from Sholay. Amit also sounded a friendly warning that if they apply colour on his face, he will take revenge during his shot.

Archita (Gunjan) then told Amit that he was missing his wife. So she called her and then Amit jokingly putting sindoor on his wife's head while Bhoomi clicked their pictures. Bhoomi herself was applying colour to everyone from behind even as they were screaming that they wanted to give their shot with a clean face. Bhoomi was in no mood to relent though.

Despite having a backache, Lakshya got into the Holi-spirit. "Me and Amit are going to apply colour on everyone, especially ones who are trying to escape from the fun", revealed Lakshya. Krishna Tulsi walked in late on the location but Eklavya was not present during the shoot.

While the younger generation was having a great time on the sets, the others Baa, Karan, Sahil, Mihir with dummy Tulsi, Nandini, Gayatri Chachi, Mohini and Hemmat were celebrating Holi in a different manner, chatting and eating ice creams. The elderly cast also performed pooja, but the new attraction of the show Daksha was not present for the celebrations

Ironically, there was no bhang for the occasion and that's what made all the fun a little more genuine. But here's something juicy. It is leant that a big twist is likely to take place in the serial. So all Kyunki fans keeps your fingers crossed.
jsha thumbnail
Amit Tandon (Manthan, Kyunki) 

"Amit definitely as my music video is going to release soon. I am famous by two on-screen names – Prithvi from Kaisa Yeh Pyaar Hain and of course Manthan from Kyunki. If I have to choose between the two, I would prefer Manthan because of the serial's popularity." 

jsha thumbnail
  Vibgyor Viva Mumbai 2011 performance by Amit Tandon ðŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=M65CcIfKOhM[/YOUTUBE]

Edited by jsdoll - 12 years ago
jsha thumbnail
AT singing OH RABA ðŸ˜ƒ

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F4i-ue54hcU[/YOUTUBE]
jsha thumbnail
haye AT ne kya improve kiya hai me toh fida ðŸ˜³
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
New article guyz. Donno if its posted already:

http://timesofindia.indiatimes.com/entertainment/tv/More-you-move-more-you-burn-Amit-Tandon/articleshow/11351088.cms

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Actor Amit Tandon shares his fitness mantra.

My exercise regime
Exercise and fitness training has been a big part of my life since childhood. I started off with sports such as basketball, American football, amateur boxing and wrestling. Now keep fit by doing cardio and martial arts along with boxing. I love weight training and train with heavy weights to push my muscle growth to new limits.

My diet
Being a hardcore and true blood Punjabi, food is in my blood and sadly I don't just have one sweet tooth but all sweet teeth! But as they say, you are what you eat, so I control my diet with complex carbs and a high protein intake. I try and restrict my carb intake post 6 pm and usually take a protein shake two hours prior to bedtime. Whenever I do cheat though, I make sure to workout harder in the gym to burn it off.

My problem areas

I don't have as such any problem areas but due to my desire for sweet things in life, if my cardio is not up to the mark I put on lots of weight. So I keep cardio high to keep myself lean.

My strengths
When people look me in the gym, it's my ability to lift heavy weights, which usually gets noticed. Along with that I have a hard work ethic and a never-give-up mentality. Just when I feel like I should stop, I push myself to do a little bit more.

My fitness idol
My role models are anyone who push themselves to new fitness limits without the use of anabolic steroids. Anyone who lives fitness as a lifestyle is a role model for me. When I see that 55-60 year-old-men in the gym still lifting weights and pushing themselves to new limits, they automatically becomes my role model.

My fav celeb body - male
Salman Khan has been fit for over 20 years in the industry and most of us began lifting weights after seeing his physique. He is one of my favourites only because of his ability to do it for so long!

My fav celeb body - female
I believe a woman with curves is most beautiful to look at and size zero women just don't cut it. So, if I were to pick one celeb body, it would be Kim Kardashian even though my wife will kill me for saying that!
Tasneem-17 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
See, this happens everytime...whenever i'm active u guyz rn't 😭