MB REGARDING "IN THE SAME FRAME"

RamonaG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 9
Posted: 12 years ago
Since many requested on MB'swall regarding the leads in the same frame  for all their scenes together..this is his answer

Mohnish Bahl 
?@Kuch Toh Log Kahenge - Written Updates: How can artiste be in the same frame when they are shooting 3 units a day at different locations & the unit has to manage daily 45 min episode. We shoot today, you see it tomorrow...its that critical. If the unit was to wait to get all or any artisites in the same frame, we should have scripts ready well in advance & dates etc booked accordingly. I, as an actor cannot make myself available 24/7 for 30 days a month to one project. I have other projects & more importantly, a life beyond my profession :)

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
fair enough 

Edited by JustJ - 12 years ago
aekiel thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 6
Theoretically speaking, if it's a scene together ( for example a car scene), it ought to be shot together.

Ashutosh's car scene and Nidhi's car scene were shot in the same car- not different cars. For such a scene, a separate frame shot looks odd, doesn't it? The other thing, this is not a one off, but has been happening for a while. If it was a one off, we wouldn't complain, would we?

Also, the non inclusion of AshNI in the same frame became more of a question because the others MB shoots with ( Armaan, Mallika and Hiraman for example), seem to be all done in the same frame. If they were done differently too, then you'd point to it be a production house issue and nothing else.

MB's showing it as a PH issue. I for one am not entirely convinced, but that's just me 😊

Sakshifan1 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
leave it guys when theyl're together lets enjoy that
Armu4eva thumbnail
aekiel... its a totally hogwash kind of argument.. jus silly excuse! Nyways.. let him keep trumpeting ...whatever he wants..!! Time and TRP wait for none! 
daffodil81 thumbnail
not a single scene today in same frame & last scene they were sitting pole apart, I cant see this kind of scenes between lead pairs its ubsurd
--ambar-- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
well they need to start shooting in same frame as they are lead pair..they can't give any excuse... if they avoiding each other ..its only after certain limit 
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
everything was perfect today in the sense that both looked good and the dialogs were good..but all this becomes zero if they are not in the same frame..Initially some scenes used to be in the same frame...I hope they do something about this very soon.
daffodil81 thumbnail
precap looked horrible
MBin complete daylight & KK in evening time
-Rimli- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
i noticed 2day dat MB was not in the same frame even wid mallika,suhasini nd rangnath.he shot all da scenes separately.so may b he is right.all this is bcos of dese date nd tym prblms.MB and even no other actor has nothing to do in this matter.

i hope CV's pay good attention to this matter nd bring atleast AshNi in the same frame.we want nothing else.