Aur wohi to huha hai mujko
Pyar, pyar aur pyar bas tere dil se

Mana ke main ne tujh se pyar kiya
is ehasaas ko jana, is ehasaas ko jiya
is dard ko jana, is takleef main bhi muskuraya
par ye bhi sach hai guzarte waqt ne meri ummed tod di
tu mera ho ye aas chot gai, har mod pe tu ne mera dil toda
har mor pe tune mujhe aklela chora, beech rah main mera saath chora
haan main ne tujh se pyar kiya par tune mera bas dil toda...

Rachana i worte something For DA but i don't if i should pm that to Di or not
i mean i don't know if she will like it or not, main kya karo😕

Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
Mariam darling,

PM it to Muski. Whatever u must have written will be v good. Please don doubt yourself.
Hugs n love🤗
Ambibamby thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: crazyfriends007

yaar muskan i finished deewangi in these days

plz jaldi update karo

Wow, that's funny I reread deewanagi as well. Just amazing
sunshine94 thumbnail
how long its gonna take yaar...

CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: Water.

Mariam darling,

PM it to Muski. Whatever u must have written will be v good. Please don doubt yourself.
Hugs n love🤗

mujhe dar lag raha hai
i am sure she will like it but still don't know
hugs and love to u too
btw hum shayari main kyun baat kar rahe hai
muskanp thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 7

Dhundlae aks

PART 131

Next day morning Mr Manjuna was again at geets flat... well he managed to get 2 flowers today. She definitely was going to slap him today she thought.. well she doesn't know how determine he could get.. if only she knew he came almost every day to office for almost a yr to meet his mistimia.. wanha pe tho he never met her.. still managed to come every single day.. yanha pe tho milne ke chanaces jada hain, how is he ever going to stop... muskan wonders

she shied trying hard to ignore his presence his talks, his acts, his cute pouting, his cribbing ..oh god..he was worse than a 4yrs toddler.

Well she was hurt & more angered with all this & some where her heart weakening..breaking.. tearing. She tried her best by involving herself in work but him  being around her all the time was only making it impossible. not giving her enough time to even compose herself to cope with the pain.

She took the bus to the association. Maan sweetly followed her, well by now he has learned to travel by bus.. & manage to sit next to her very protectively not letting any one even wander around her. They reached the association building
Maan ' tum na bahut gussa karti ho
meri baat kabhi nahi sunthi
jaisen tum soch rahi aisen kuch nahi tha
... he was totally socked from no where
prachi asked him ' kaisen nahi tha Maan?
He looked at her blankly & looked at his side..geet was not there. She was some where talking to armaan, vishal & karan

Maan immediately realized prachi could explain to Geet.. he held prachi's hand & dragged her to Geet.
Maan ' Geet tum issin se hi
just then Daadi came in & got embarrassed seeing Maan so possessively holding prachi's hand. He  looked down & prachi instantly snaped her hand.
Daadi cleared her throat, trying not get offended by the sight ' yeh dehko kaun aaya hain.
Raj came peeped from behind.. hi.. instantly his eyes falling on geet & hers on him.. like they could already guess!!!
Maan immediately hugged him .. hai yaar
Daadi introduced everyone to raj.
He shook hands with armaan, karan & vishal.
When he came infront of Geet
raj ' ek min Daadi I know... who this is!!
Maan looked suspiciously
Geet smiled..
raj ' tho tum ho meri yaar ki jaan..
Maan began to cough
Geet pulled her hand back & looked down
Daadi rolled her eyes  murmured..how I wish.
Half halfheartedly pointed at prachi ' this is prachi
raj whispered leaned close to Geet..tum Geet hi hona
she looked at him in shock, if he knew then why would he say that!!
Raj smiled ' I have definitely seen u some where
Geet giggled ' aur us din aapko meri awaz jani phechani lag rahi thi
raj straighten himself & cutely pinched his throat ' kasme se
usdin bhi, aaj bhi
by then Maan became quiet jealous here very obvious.. he is been trying to get her to talk & here she is talking to his best friend like they r best of buddies. GRRR
he whispered in rajs ears I thought u r my BF
raj ' koi shak
Maan ' haan..bahut !! he groaned
raj thought of this as a good point to get him accept ' common yaar, tu iss ladhki ke liyen mujhe, MUJHE.. aapne bachpan ke dost pe shak kar rahaka hain
Maan retorted ' yeh iss ladhki nahi hain.. bus yahi hain..
Geet!!!
raj almost muffled his grin watching maans pupils getting lost in her.
By then geet handed raj the list of guest ' u will have to manage their sitting arrangement
Raj ' yes mam
she didn't even look at Maan just left to welcome Vidhya Balan to the practice session.

The moment Vidhya Balan came all the guys instantly went to meet her. Maan came along but didn't realize how oblivious he was about his surrounding.  All he could see was Geet's wide smile when she greeted someone, his lips automatically curved. Raj almost laughed at the sight..

this was the scene almost for last 10days.
after the rehearsals.
Raj got Maan alone standing in a corner watching geet yet again.
Raj ' ussen jake baat kyun nahi karta?
Naraz hain
raj ' kyun aab kya kiya tune
lambhi kahani hain
raj -  sorry kah de
sorry wali galti nahi hain

raj eyes widen ..lifting his brows.
Tu nahi samjhe ga
raj ' samjhaya ga tho samju ga na, 10 din se dehk raha hoon, wo sab se baat karti hain tum se nahi. Aur tu ussen dehkth rahtha hain, aur raat bhur aahen barta rahta hain. Usdin tho tuje pata bhi nahi vidya balan kab aayen kab gayen.
Wats wrong with u r
Maan ' actually he sighed
I don't know yaar he pushed his hair behind
I guess, I need a break... raat din .. issi ka saat rahta hoon tho bus..
he exhaled sharply & left from there.

He walked out to the parking lot wondering wat happening?? every single day he has gone to her house in the morning.. been with her the whole day trying to tell, explain her wat?? why should he??Maan Singh Khurana never explains himself.. then why does he feel the need here??  dam..

next day he reached early to her place.. & just barged in
she almost jumped up half way through slipping in her t-shirt.
He looked at her & turned his back to her
guys have seem me in worse states.. her voice was definitely filled with sorrowed arrows slitting his heart. He hit the wall angrily..facing his back to her
he could here the small movement of.. shirt slipping down her waist ..with her wrist band.. tangling.. differently as she crossed her hands over her chest. He could now blindly tell her moves.. he turned back knowing she was not in an  intimidating situation. He walked straight to her & held her arms.. pulling her closer to him.. tum meri baat kyun nahi sunthi ho?
Why don't u trust me?
Tumne mujhe samjh kya rahk ka hain?
He didn't know how to explian to her..he couldn't be with any other person other than her.. it is her.. & he has never been this close to any one else, he could never!!
Aisen kuch nahi hain.. tum prachi se kyun nahi puch thi?
She snapped out of his hardening grip kya pucho??
kyun pucho?
Wat do I ask her?
Wat she was doing with her BF in my apartment?
For god sake Maan.. she was my Best Friend. Agar main n epuch bhi liya tho.. uske sawalon ka main kya jawab dungi
kya kahoon ghi ussen, main kya kar rahi hoo aapne best frd ke BF ke saat
His heart broke.. hearing her call him prachi's BF.. that was the tag he had for 2yrs..it never bothered him until he heard her say them..it never mattered until now.. 

He held her hand god dammit why the hell r u accusing me again & again of something I am not!!!
plz Geet..
he held her close looking into her eyes ..melting.. her closeness.. driving him into the insanity.

He leaned closer inhaling her scent getting now more aware of the room.. the night.. their passion.. , her top was deep shade of pink..having a broad neck line,  exposing her soft skin beckoning him to touch her. some crazy need to run a finger down her tempted him burned him within.  The thought of her reacting to his touch drove him close to madness with desire.. His body started to react in a different way, beyond his control longing & desire bringing on the obvious changes. His eyes changed from pleading to fervor.  Losing track of his softness & tenderness. She froze when she saw his eyes, probably in complete horror & amazement. She knew wat the next moment could bring in for them & she didn't know how to stop him.

His hands automatically slipped around her & hugged her. Longingly aware of her soft body against his . Her fresh feminine scent  permeated his nostrils. He held her closer..it was then he heard her struggling.. snapping out, screaming  he squeezed her to him. He would give almost anything to ease her fears misconceptions. How he wanted to this moment to never end!!! he tried to hold on to her with inhuman strength, with all her fightings.. she managed to draw out..stepping away from him

Still in his trans form, he had no voice but that of guilt. Her almond deep eyes, pierced him, making him ashamed of his actions. He could sense her anger..all he wanted was to punish himself. How arrogant & out of control was he really? Did he truly think he could force himself on her??
Broken he turned from her.
Ashamed of himself, he couldn't bear to show his face to her. He could feel her gaze upon his back, & he dreaded her look of disgust.  He slowly kept the flowers that where almost crushed in his coats inide pocket on the bed & left.
Almost disappearing from every where.. every one.. actually himself.. the questions he couldn't answer to any one.. not even to himself.

Association Building

Raj looked for Geet she was in the back stage her usual place helping the dancers with the costumes. He watched her silently. She was prettier than he could imagine after hearing her voice that night. She was full of life, fun, happiness like walks with her.. she was full of spirits.. how she played with every one always masti..mazak.. !! he sighed slippimg his hands in the pockets.
then he noticed her eyes.. especially by chance if it fell on Maan..how darkness surrounds suddenly followed with fear. Though not once did she speak against him but never did he see them together it was very obvious she did intentionally. & Maan..
he chuckled.. Maan Singh Khurana obediently take her orders.
Geet ' aap?
Raj snapped out of his thougts
Geet ' kuch chahiyen tha aap ko
raj ' umm.. he nodded thoughtfully
he looked straight back into her eyes as slowly walked in.. removing his hands from the pocket.
she smiled.. little bit getting nervous with his intrigue look in his eyes
raj ' Maan
she queasily looked away, like she knew he meant Maan being different, she looked down.. left & then right.. shuddered a bit.. nahi wo yanha tho nahi aayen..she managed to say before the words consume her.
Raj smiled..sighing.. - mujhe laga tumhare pass hain
she looked away, avoiding that meaningful glare.. randomly picking the costume & giving to the other dancer.
Raj ' pink
she continued to give
he repeated ' PINK
Geet looked at him blankly ' ji?
Raj ' white nahi .. uska costume pink hain
Geet smiled..picking the other costume.. I am really getting confused with all this. Isko.. white.. unko pink.. uff.. its all so confusing na..

Precap
breaking down
-PREV  PART 130   NEXT  PART 132-
thanks for the lovely comments & likes
love
muskan
Edited by muskanp - 12 years ago
Water. thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4
Thank you Muski. 
All I can say is I am going with the Flow.
Cannot wait for the precap...wonder who is going to break down...
-knirwal- thumbnail
awesome di ...and thanks for update yaar...missing it alot..
CrazzyBusy thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
awesome update di
loved it
uff Geet ka rotna aur Maan ka mana kab tak chale ga, but loveing every bit of it
really wondering who is going to be breaking down
cont soon
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
ossum di
finallu u.pdatef ossum part
wjo is breaking down
geet or msan
or maneet di
eagerly waiting di
pls update one more di