I found it slow, hell yeah! 😳
I was actually expecting the Nicole-Swayum entry. I have NO clue why Shivam was showing everybody round his party like salesmen to for some products they are selling! It was gross, really. 🤔
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
Bigg Boss 20- Daily Discussion Thread - 29th September 2026
Neetu and RK -birthday wishes 😊
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
I found it slow, hell yeah! 😳
I was actually expecting the Nicole-Swayum entry. I have NO clue why Shivam was showing everybody round his party like salesmen to for some products they are selling! It was gross, really. 🤔
Originally posted by: Shamsaaa.
AWWW YEAHH!:( and the way he kept looking at his watch waitin for her enternce!<3 ahh how much that guy loves her*<3
His expressions will be fantastic to watch right!😉 It will say a thousand words!
Originally posted by: kriyansh960
yeah it was dragged !!! and yup kria lukd damn HOT !!!! hahaha !! bechara rey !!!!
Originally posted by: Shamsaaa.
AHH YEAHH ABSOLUTLYYY!🤪 it's gonna be smoethings soo WOW TO WATCHHH AND SOMETHINGS UNFORGOTABLE*!<3 just dieing to see hiss expressions!<3
Well he was so acting like a boyfriend as he was hanging out with his mates but all he wanted to do is hangout with his gorgeous girlfriend!😉
But i feel after seeing Kria do all of them tasks to make it upto him, he will feel so lucky to have a girl like that!😊
And why do you have camera's present everywhere in ur party like a CCTV watch was going on! People need their space and privacy too! KriYaansh precap and KriCky scene saved the episode!