spvd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago
part 15
Geet is too cool...
and she hasnt forgotten the past...
how is Maan gonna do anything...
his stunts dont do anything...
Geet completely behaves the other way...
cont soon dear...
RainAndRainbow thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
Read all in one go...awesum
lovelycutietedy thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5

PART 16

MY PAST MY DECISION...

The morning never went so much better for maan singh khurana… holding his love… life…. Wife… what was she for him????  Well keeping that aside.. holding in his ars and looking at her peacefull face forst thing in the morning was very  very lucky for him as he had thought so…. Happily he got up and went to washroom to freashen up and when he came back he saw that geet was still asleep and she was loking just a baby… happy and contented…. And after getting ready he went down  for breakfast… he had thought to take that day off to know her better…… but the thought of sameera had conveniently gone out of his mind……

**************************************************************

It was 9 in the morning and all were sitting in the breakfast table… till now all knew that geet slept till late… so no one bothered ot wake her up….

Badi dadi – savitri tumhari badi bahu kahan hai????

Priya – yahin toh hoon dadi…..

Badi dadi – geet kahan hai????

Dadi – so rahi hai didi… aa jayegi…

Badi dadi – haan abhi bahu ke nakhre bhi sehne padenge….

Dadi – bachi hai didi.. aa jayegi…

Badi dadi – uski choti behan bhi toh hai yahan toh phir use uthne main itni takleef kyun???

Dadi – maan jaea geet ko ….

Badi dadi – no need … sameera hai yahan pe… he should concentrate on sameera  rather than on geet…..

And before they could speak anything   they saw geet running down.. hairs open as she had just washed it and was wearing…. A saree???? That too a black coloured ????

Mujhe bula nahin sakti thi???? Khud hin pehan liya????? But you are looking very sexy in it…..

And she was talking with someone….

Yah… fix the meeting with them… I will be coming there...

Is there any problem In site???

Fine… no we will be leaving at 3….

Finish every paper work in these two days….

No I will be going back to Canada after diwali… on the same day itself….

Yah… good day… bye…

And she disconnected the call and went upto them but in the way she came across their mandir and there she  halted for some time… looked at the idols that were kept in side.. but looking at the her bitter memories came up and she turned her head away from them and came upto the khuranas sittingin the table…..

Good morning dadi… dada… she said and kissed them on their cheeks instead of touching their legs….. morning mom papa

Badi dadi looks cute when she is angry…. She said on dadi's ears before sitting with them

Geet – well dadi… whats for breakfast????

Dadi – sorry bte.. but we have paratha…

Geet – I don't eat them dadi….

Dadi – toh kya lenge aap….

Geet  - hm… hash browns… or some baked oat meal… or some chinnamon rolls…. Which I am sure you wont have…. Well pasta????

Dadi – yah you will get that…. Nakul geet ke liye pasta lana…. Aur kuch????

Geet – yes dadi… black coffee… strong and without sugar….

Maan – we have similar tastes… but its just that I don't drink strog ones… its bitter…

Geet – too much of sweetness leads to diabetes maan… we should be acquainted with bitterness to know the value of sweet ness……

She said as nakul put pasta before her… as she had started to take the first spoon…..

Badi dadi – yeh kya tareeka hai??? saadi ko 15 din nahin hue… na sindoor…na mangalsutra… na koi sanskar….

Geet- kya hai na dadi.. you all don't consider me as your bahu… and since saeera has returned there is no need for e to continue this drama…. And as far as verillion is concerned…. You are forgetting I  am a christian… and Canadian by birth so these powder chains.. have no significance for me…. For us.. we need a wedding ring to say that we are married which I don't have…. So iin any way I am not married to you great pota….  She said smiling…

And It will be better if you don't pick up my sankar and all other things… because what ever you thinki don't care…. I have morals instilled in me….and I know what and how to use them…

Badi dadi – toh tumhare maa-baap ne aise baat karne ka sikhaya hai??? aise bado se baat karte hain??? Yahi sanskar hote hain tumhare Christianity mian????

Geet – just stop it dadi…. For god's shake just stop it… it has been 15 days… I have been listening to your damn things…. I just cant take it any more… why don't you concentrate on the function or on your family.. or on your fav. Sameera????? Every time I have been tolerating your bitterness…. But don't take it to my parents dadi…. Because you don't exactly know where they are and who they were…..  what the hel you have problem with me???? Just because I am a Christian????

Badi dadi – yes….

Geet – fine then tell me what do I do to stop all these bickering…

Badi dadi – stay out of this family… don't talk with any one… do not participate in any function …. Don't enter kitchen or any room or temple …. And leave this house as soon as possible taki main maan aur sameera ki saadi karwa sakun….

Geet – any thing more??? Or these will do ????? any ways these wont be difficult for me….. waise bhi roz-roz ke tamashe se main tang aa chuki hoon…

And she got up from the diining table….leaving the pasta untouched…

Dadi  - break fast toh karte jao….

Geet – no dadi…. I am full…. Good day to all….

And as she was going to the room some one entered and said…

Geet madam aapse milne koi aapke office ka aaya hai….

Geet – yahan??? Srikant hoga…. I will go and see….

And with that she went out…. As she returned after 10 minutes she was all calm… but she rushed up and came back with her laptop and her few folders and with her car keys …. She just smiled once at them in the table and went out…..

********************************************

Geet had been away from many hours…. As they had many meeting lined up along with some problem in the site… and most of the meetings were regarding the recent project she had taken  over now… and as always she has solved it and had been successful in the meeting… it was routine for her …. Attending meetings… concvincing clients were not new for her… she had become tiered of winning the projects… and after finishing  with the clients  she wsa now sitting in the bar an dwas having her drink…..

There was a problem in the site….. srikant had in formed  her…. But that was not the fact….busssiness was not something that had ever bothered her…  what bothered her was that   his badi dadi had  said about her parents not knowing the truth about them…. And it hurted her more that neither maan nor his parents or his grand parents said any thing…. And they seemed to accept her and treat her like their own children…..

Huh!!!! Why didn't  I see it before…. How can I forget that they are the same  khuranas who had said many a things before 13 years….. he is the same man who had refused to marry me because I iwas a Christian……

She thought as she gulped a pack….

Flashback…..

I  picked up my bag and walked out of the room not bothering to reply them….. I had enough…..

Mr.mallik – you are not going out carrying things bought from my money...

Fine!!!!!!... and I kept my luggage and went out just carrying my handbag that had my certificates and my mobile that I had oviously not brought from his money!!!!!!

And I desended down the stairs the same stairs where armaan had brought me up to my room…..

Armaan saw me desending down and I had wore glasss to hide my tears… but he could sense them and called me as soon as I was about to go iut….

Geet… ruk ja…..

What are you doing geetu???? Where are you going….

She has decided to walk out …. Mr.mallik said

Wow…. What a drama .. some one said from behind….

But I ignored evry thing and walked forward….

If you walk out of this house now…. Geet mallik…. You wont ever step inside and we will think that you are dead……. 

And the hall was quiet and was looking at her….. she did not turn back but just laughed coldly……

Don't worry…. Mr. ranbir mallik I will never step inside this house till I am alive and insist ki aap mera abhi yahin sradh kar den

This is not the way to talk with your father geet…. Mr.mallik's brother shouted…..

I turned to look at them but said nothing……

They said many a things to me… one by one… every one… including them the barati… an dthe groom… bloody spoilet brat…

As they said some thing inside me sarted to die… slowly… very slowly…. I had expected tears to come out listening to their talks but nothing came …. But just a raw angry smile spread on my lips…..

And that smile too no o ne  could tolerate…..

Dekho kaise besarmo ki tarah muskura rahi hai yeh batameez ladki…..

But then my lips widened ….. just then bhai came up and said….

Geetu.. kuch toh bol….

And I could not control any more nda I laughed  lodly to cover my pain….. I had thought that I would cry in my solitude…. But hardly did I knew that that day I had put a mask around me that would continue till I was alive…..

Kya kahun bhai????? Kuch bhi kahun… kya farak padega…. Already I am tagged  as a besaram … batameez… ahsaan faramosh and what not…. And mr.mallik I get it that you hae banished me from your property…..

And if you think that by telling me that you will banish me from your property I will come back… pled … and get married with that person….. then you are wrong…. I said pointing at maan…..

I don't want your property and you can have them as you want…. If you had adopted me to show me this day and if you think that I am behind your property than also you are wrong…..

I don't care about your business or money… but what I wanted was….. leave that…..  you wont understand… you will never… none of  you will….

All were silent and were stunned at my declaration….. But as I started to walk out of the house my princess my small sister cae and held my leg…..

Didi… aap kyun ja rahi ho???? Aap toh kabhi ghar nahin aati ho…. Hamesha hostel main hin rehti ho…. 2 din pehle hint oh aayi ho…. Kyun ja rahi ho?????...s he asked innocently…..

i bend down and kissed her forhead…. I will miss her.. hre laughs…  her antics… her every thing

Bhai…. Mera ek kaam karoge…..

Kya ????

Meri princess ka khayal  rakhna ….. ise kabhi bhi kisi aise ghar mian saadi mat karwana jo  religion an dblood relation dekhain….. chalti hoon bhai….

And then I walked out of the house…. After some time I called my own brother… who was 3 years elder to me…...

Alex…. Bhai…. I need you … where are you?????

Within 5 minutes he came to take me… as soon as I was inside the car I could not control my self and broke down…..

Present…..

I had not known that that day  that it would be the last time I would break down…. From there there was no looking back….  Bhai took me back to Canada…. And there I became geet disouza….. I was adopted by my mother's brother whom I always called dada….. there I came to know that the mallik's had never adopted me……

My bauji and my bua were hindu Punjabi…. My bauji was gaurav handa while my bua was geetanjali handa….  My bua had ran away with dada and bauji had helped them which resulted in his life threat and dada had brought him with them to Canada…. Dada always treated bauji like his own  elder brother… and was more than happy to know that bauji was in love with his sister or my mom alexa disouza…. And both the couple married and became mr. and mrs. Disouza….

Alex was my elder and own brother … and after I was born … bua ma and dada had four children… as our parents were hindu and Christian so we were always given the freedom to choose our religion and we choose Christianity….. my elder brother was named on my mom alex and I was on my bua because I looked exactly like my bua while bhai like bauji and mom…..when I was 4 it was detected that mom had blood cancer… that was the first stroke ever to me…  I knew nothing just that mom will be going to god's home….

God stole my mom…and the worst part was that she died on my birthday….. years went by and bua ma kept us like her children…. Our every wish was fulfilled…. She never said any thing to us….  My birthday was celebrated instead of her death anniversary……But god was harsh to us…. He never accepted my smile….

We had come to india to do herasthi visarjan….as she wished for a hindu crematory….. that day was also my boirthday.. I had tuned 10…. We were in front of the golden temple…. And just then a hindu- Christian riot broke out of no where….  Some one pushed me into a fire but bua ma saw it and to protect me she pulled me out  to dada and that resulted that she was pushed into the fire….. she was 3 months pregnant … I had seen her burn to death…. Bauji couldnot see it and to protect bua he ran into the riot inspte of dada's warning… and he was cut to pieces with swords…. I clearly remember few people who had done it knowingly…. I was stunned to death … on one side I saw bua ma burning to death and on the other side I saw bauji being cut to pieces… and I was standing there holding my mom's asthi… with dada holding my hand tightly…. He pulled me to run to safety… but I wsa tunned to statue….  Just then some one pulled me from other side… dada saw this ans threw me other side …. I got separated from him and y mom's asthi were left with him and I got hold of only his watch that I had with me…

I returned  home after 7 years…. Alex had seen me in the hostel and had tagged me all along ….. dada adopted me and bhai officially and made us disouza….. and from then there was no looking back…..

I read in LBS…. I was a ranker there… I joined business…. The only aim in my life became was to extend the disouza group to the whole world even more than khuranas and malliks….. and now after 13 years I have achieved it….  But still I was not satisfied…..

Power and challenges have become a passion in my life…. From that day I was never close to any one…. Alex and dada knew the reason…. Self – loath….. but I was loved by all… and I pampered all because I was the second eldest to them… all of my siblings married… alex

married a muslim girl… afreen…. She was like my mom….  My third brother abhel  married a hindu girl visakha …. My fourth sister Catherine married a hindu boy abhimanyu….  My fifth bro aakash married a christian girl rose…. And my last and the smallest brother abhay married his love alena…… four of them even have children who  call me maa… and as we were  once they are also free to choose their religion… I pamper them a lot…. I don't want to face them a childhood that I had…..

She gulped anathor pack….. by then it was 11:30 in the night.. she had been in the bar since 2 hours after her last meeting was over and she had come for dinner… she decided that it was pretty late and she should go home….

Home.. she mocked .. it was just a mansion… not a home…. Ans she got up and drove for the khurana mansion…. She had decided what she had to do…..  wishkey… with her past memories and present taunts had did miseries to her…..

**********************************************

It had been more than 12 hours and geet had not returned yet…. Neither she picked up her calls…. Dadi was worried about her… they all knew that she never got angry but she was very much hurted with what she had to listen since the day she had stepped in side the house….

The clock stuck 12 in  the night and the whole mansion was quiet  and the people inside were sleeping in their rooms…. And it was dark and quiet…. When geet entered the mansion… she thanked her stars that every one was sleeping…. She was drunk and her mood was not right…. And she would say some thing to regret if anyone would ask her anything now…. She quietly went towards the kitchen to have some water for herself…. But she was about to step inside the kitchedn when…..

Don't enter kitchen or any room or temple

The words of badi dadi rang in her ear…. And she took back her leg and smiled away shaking her head a little and proceded to the dinning table to take a glass of water she sat down in the chair and closed her eyes ….. she ws hell tierd and badly wanted to take rest when soe noises broke her thought and she opened her eyes to see sapna before her arranging plated for her….

Geet – tu soi nahin aab tak??? Its 12 in midnight dear…..

Sapna – aap bhi toh ab tak ghar nahin aayi thi… subah se gayi thi didi….

Geet – meetings…. Conference… sites…. Busy schedule dear…. Sabne dinner kar diya????

Sapna – aapne dinner kiya?????

Geet – han… kabse kar liya… she said as she got up and poured a glass  of water for herself …. Tu ja so ja sapna….

Sapna – didi.. aap pike aaye ho???? She asked dumbfolded….

Geet – hmm.. thodi si peeli… she said…. Go and sleep sapna… agar badi dadi jag gayi she wont be happy to see me talking with you….

Sapna – you are my sister…. She said pleading….

Geet – adopted and Christian sister of a hindu girl…. She said a laughed slightly…..

Sapna – didi…..

Geet – ek baat mujhe sach sach bata…. Tu vikrant ke saath khush hai naw?

Sapna – yeh kaisa sawal hai didi????

Geet – tell me the truth sapna… are you happy here???? Whoh tera khayal toh rakhta hai naw????? She asked desperately…

Sapna – haan didi… bahot khayal rakhta hai

Geet sighed a relief…. I am happy to know that atleast you are happy…. She cupped her face…. You are my baby sister…. Agar mian aaj is ghar mian hoon toh sirf teri wajah se… tu yeh janti hai naw??? Aaj bhi raat ke 12 baje bhi sirf tere liye main yahan wapas aayi hoon…. If you are not happy then all these is waste…..

Sapna held her hand…. I am happy didi… believ me…. He loves me very much… bahot khayal rakhta hai…

Geet just smiled at her…. Chalo acha hai.. I can sleep peacefully now… she said as she picked up her bag….

Sapna – didi… kya hua aap aise kyun?????

Geet – nothing… I am high on alcohol naw… toh kuch jyada hin emotional ho rahin hoon….. waise bhi  my past with khuranas mujhe unpe trust karne ki izazat nahin deta…. Leave that … go to sleep.. vikrant must be waiting for you… I know you both had not slept…. Chalo jao…..

Sapna – didi … aap chup chap kyun sunti hai sab kuch???? Why don't you answer?????

Geet – kise???? Badi dadi ko???? kyun bekar mian unhe aur gussa dilana??? BP  ke patient hain… kuch ho gaya toh…. It will lead to problem…. Well now love… good night….  I have to attend office tomorrow…. I have started my work from today and now I need to sleep…. Warna kal meeting main hin so jaungi…. Good night…

Sapna – good night didi….

Geet stayed there till sapna entered her room and closed the door when she looked up in the darkness to see dhruv standing and looking at her…. She mouthed a good night and waved at him and proceded to go to her room….

**************************************************************

It had been 16 hours … 30 minutes and 45 seconds  that geet had been out of the house….. he knew that she was hell busy till her last meeting  which had finished at 10…. But she hadn't come till now…. He knew she had drunk…. And he quickly went to bed when he heard the door opening….

Geet entered the room and saw maan sleeping….

Thanks jesus … he is sleeping….  She mumbeled and kept her bag and went to get freashen up….. and maan laid there sensing that it was not the right time to get up he laid there… he saw her coming out after she had wshed her hairs…. Took a pillow  and cover and went to sleep on the couch….

Kal subah geet se baat karta hoon…. He thought and went to sleep…

****************************************************************

He got up at 7 in the morning with the thought to talk with geet he entered his room after his work out  only to see the couch empty… he went to see the washroom… it was also empty…. Then he heard her voice downstrais as if she was talking with some one and then he rushed down only in his track pants only to see everyone present there and having the breakfast and geet was desending down the stairs … as she was about to walk out of the mansion …

Maan – geet…. Ruko…… he shouted from upstairs…..

Along with geet all were surprised  and looked at maan as he came down …. And stood in front of geet…..

Maan – where are you going?????

Geet – excuse me!!!! Office….

She said and then he looked clearly to see her in jeans , a formal shirt with her laptop bag…. And her hairs in a pony…

Maan – itni subah?????

Geet – is there any thing important you want to speak with me maan????

Maan – yah…. Tumse kuch baat karni thi….

Geet – kaho……

Maan – tum kal kahan thi….. he asked not sure how to talk with her in presence of the whole family…..

Geet – office…. Maan if there is really SOMETHING IMPORTANT  then tell me… I really don't have time….. she sighed…..

Maan – hmm… when are you going to Canada???? He asked bluntly….

Geet – ha ha ha … so eager to send me away from here????? Don't worry … I will be leaving very soon…. Really soon….

She laughed and went away before maan could say any thing…… she had misunderstood him….. and it was all because of his damed family….

Badi dadi – hune kaha tha maan.. koi bhi us ladki se baat nahin karega…….

Damn  this girl !!!!! He shouted and threw a costly vas that was there and it broke into pieces…..

Every thing was coming slowly to normal but no this dadi has to interfere in evrey matter……  he thought as he went to his room…..

*******************************************************

It had been a weak…. Barely had any one saw her…. She would return late home some times it would be  12… or even some days it would be more than 2 am….. but she would leave the house by 7 every morning…. She barely talked with some one or even any one…. No one had heard even her voice in these days…. Because she wont even talk in phone when they were present…..

Maan , adi and sameera were totally disturbed because their planning was failing miserably….. it had just began to take a shape… geet had just started to be free with him… when  every thing was gone away….

He cursed his family for bringing him to this situation…. He had thought to know geet more but … but… but…

Enough is enough now…..  maan said as the three were sitting in the gym…

Go and talk with her maan….. before she does some thing…. Sameera  said….

What more Is left to do any ways???? 7days and we have not heard her voice…adi said…. She had started to my sister … a cute elder sis bhai… and dadi…..

God… don't take her name….

Wait a minute…. Geet had said that she will leave for Canada in diwali…. And tomorrow is diwali…. It means she will leave for Canada either today or tomorrow…. Sameera said….

Damn it!!!!! Maan said loudly….

You gotta talk with her today bhai…. Adi said

Yah… I have to…..

***********************************************************

The next day it was diwali and every khurana knew that geet would leaving  either today or the next day…. Dadi was waiting the whole day to talk with her…. They had assumed her to return as uaual late at night… but for their surprise that day she returned in the noon time during the lunch time but she was on a call…. All were surprised to  see her coming back at noon…. She was looking wreakched …. With black marks around her eyes and pale face….

Nakul came rushed to her….

Bahu rani…. When geet hushed him and indicated to him that she was talking….

Nakul – lunch????

Geet – a glass of water will do….

And she went to sit in a couch that was present there and closed her eyes….

No dada…. I don't care….

I have sifted every thing and its time that I should leave…..

Maine kaha tha dada.. I will leave before diwali…. Aur kal diwali hai….

Its almost 2 in the noon…. Dada… main cheak karungi every office in india….

If I feel that it can grow than I would take the risk… else I will close every thing and return to Canada…..

Nakul handed her a glass and  as she streached her hand to receive it they saw a bandage on her left wrist…… but she gulped the water in a go…..

Any ways dada… tomorrow or todat evening itself I am leaving delhi…. It will take me almost two months to visit every branch and I will do it…. 

That man has eaten our business completely …. Don't worry dada… I will take care of him….

Yah… yah…  main saare arrangements karke bulaungi aap logon kon…..

Hmm…. dada…. Abh iaayi hoon…..

I have closed the delhi office dada… I am tierd dada… I will talk later….

Bye dada….

She said as she got up and started to walk to the room….

Dadi – bte aap lunch nahin karenge?????

Geet – naw… bhook nahin hai…..

And she went up to her room and closed the room without waiting for any one to speak….

**********************************************************

After the lunch every one was eager to talk with her… dadi and maan went to his room only to find her sitting in the couch with her legs stuffed in….  

Maan – geet… geet….

He called and  as he went to see her…. They found her sleeping with earphone stuffed in her ears  and she was clutching  a pic…. Maan wanted to the pic… he  tred to take off the pic… but geet clutched it more tightly and just mumbeled….

Mom… let me sleep na please …. Bauji se kehdo…. Main  baad ain aaungi….. she said and turned away and slept peacefully turning around…..

And that stopped them from telling any thing and they left her alone…. Without saying any thing……

*****************************************************************

It was evening 5 when they saw srikant entering their house…. Every one was  present there and were eager to know why he had come there….

Srikant – disouza mam… hain?????

Nakul – I will call her…..

Geet – no need… I am here…..

She said as she desended down with a bag in her hand….

Srikant – good afternoon man….

Geet – sri… don't widh me good morning… good night…. Good evening every time you see me … and man stop calling e mam…. I feel like a old lady…..

Srikant – sure geet… every thing packed….

Geet – yup… take this…. She handed her bag to him….. and please out it in the car…my passports?????

Sri kant – here…. And some official papers…. We need your signature….

Geet – hmm…. she quickly went through the papers and signed them…. Are you ready to go???? I hope she has no  problem with me….

Srikant – no…. not at all…  she is happy that she will be going with us…… geet raised an eye brow…. Sorry I couldn't say no….. and smiled nervously….

Geet – I know she is going with us… don't worry…. So when are you gies marrying???? Tomorrow right???? She said looking at her phone….

Srikant – how did you…. sorry…. you keep every information…. Yah tomorrow….

Geet – good…. We have our flight in two hours… I will meet you in the airport…..

Srikant – ok…. Bye…

Geet – bye….

She went up to her room without looking at any one… and came down only to see pia and meera standing there……

Meera – ho w can you do that didi?????

Geet – whatdid I do??????

Meera- how can you even think of leaving of delhi????

Geet – who tald you????... dev… isn't it????

Meera – it doesn't matters…. Why are you going????

Geet – I had not come to settle in india forever… I have to go back to my place one day or the other meera….

Meera – but  what about dev??? How can you leave him????

Geet – are you in your senses meera???? Do you know what the hell you are speaking….

Meera – I don't care what happened between you and dev…. What happened here…. But why are you going???? You just cant leave all of us… you just cant leve dev ….. she shouted….

Geet – cool down meera…. I did not leave him…. The fact is that he doesn't remembers me….

Meera – but di… he will some day…..

Geet – are you ready to share your husband meera?????

Meera was quiet…. She cupped her face…..

Geet – listen to me meera…. Dev is your husband…. I was his past that he doesn't remembers…. And I don't want him to remember me…. You are too good to accept me with him…. But I am not so good meera…  I wont be able to be so good….

Meera – but you loved…..

Geet – you should be haapy that I am going…. My love… me dev… he died the day in the OT…. I have accepted the fact…. And its time dev should know that he cant take me for granted all the time…. Can he??? I don't say any thing doesn't means that  I cant do any thing sweet heart….. now rest we will talk in my car… wait for me there… I will leave you both in your house…… go…..

She pushed them out…. She went near dadi….

Aapki amanat dadi….. she said as she gave her the khandani set she had given her during her marriage….

Yours…. And she gave maan the set he had presented her in the karwa chaut….

Maan – what is this…..

Geet – I still have something…. And gave him the mangalsutra and the sindoor…  I am going….

Dadi – toh aapne abhi  batane ka soocha????

Geet – you knew I will leave before diwali… did nt you???? you remained ignorant …. I just copied you dadi….

Dadi – why???? Why are you going????

Geet – there is no reason for me to stand here dadi… sapna is happy… sameera is back…. Every thing is setteled and its time I should return… she said while she smiled sweetly….

Dadi – agar tumhe didi….. she said holding her hand…

Geet – dadi… I can tolerate anything but disrespect for my parents… what you all thought is right… I am an orphan… I don't have my parents dadi… and it even hurts me more to hear things about them…. And mr.mallik never legally adopted me… I cant tolerate even to breath in the place where my mom and bauji are disrespected evry day….. I have to go…..

Sapna – but di….

Geet – nothing….

Badi dadi – finally….

Geet – yah dadi finally I am leaving…. Don't worry you cant get me out of your life dadi….. you know why???? Because where your daughter is do you?????

And this stunned evry one…..

I know every thing dadi…. Every thing… every time you will think about her… you will stop at me…. Because I am related to her dadi… I am with her….

Any ways dadi… bye…. She said and she kissed badi dadi on her cheeks lightly….

This hindu – Christian war far more old and has taken many lifes dadi…. And you will be happy to know that your daughter is happy and her daughter is younger to me…. 

How I wish you had not disowned her that day dadi…. How I wish…. But ….

Bye…..

And with that she walked out of the house again…… all were too stunned to react but sapna ran behind her…. Dan then all saw sapna was hugging her and was crying her eyes out… while geet was consoling her…. Slightly after kissing her forehead… she walked to her car and drove off away leaving  all looking at her back…..

Again she went away leaving me alone……. ,maan said…. I wish I could stop her….. I wish I had the guts to stop her….

Dhruv – you lost maan…. I never knew that you gies would…….

phew... finished at last... 16 pages... and now iam posting... i will pm you after i write casanovic love nad udhvrant... so now tha past is clear... and you why geet is so...

press the like and type comments...

love,

sia...

tamanna1391 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
nice update and emotional too
Edited by tamanna1391 - 12 years ago
keenu_kk thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
lo ely hope this is nt last update of thid ff dear