Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 28th Sept 2026
🐅 THE TIGER ASIF AT —***~~ Now Entering Legendary Territory***
Happy Birthday Ranbir Kapoor 🎊
🏏India vs Afghanistan, 2nd Quarter-Final, Asian Games 2026🏏
Originally posted by: -.Aisha.-
OMG OMG
i love all sigs.. aww😍
http://i.minus.com/j3hYiLpDg8ztg.jpg my favorite sig from this update
aww John sigs are cute and HOT
senorita
Wonderful Update Nahi :)
Loved All Specially The Virman And Virika Siggies.Lovely update Nahiii!
JohnA. ones are great, nd i heart my birthday sigg <3 ❤️
Originally posted by: ShilpaLuvsKMH
Wonderful Update Nahi :)
Loved All Specially The Virman And Virika Siggies.And OMG Johns Siggies Are Superb Goood.. Love Them.. He Is Too HootThanks For The PMSuperGood Update
Originally posted by: -Noorii-
Beautiful! OMG nahi the John sigs are to die for! U are the best sig maker!xxx
Hello ji! Welcome to my shop. My name is Shirisha.You can call me Shiri. I am from India. I started playing with Photoshop in 2015, and when I...
232