Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

BIackSwan thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: sbk2

the real reason he broke up with La is his feelings for Khushi. In fact his decision to get engaged and married to La was because of his conflicting feelings for Khushi!

can't believe i missed this post of your shwetha!

@quoted
khushi has become a pioneer reason for his each and every action directly/indirectly. he is either fully aware of it or totally clueless. whatever it is, he has to pull up his socks and realize what he really wants and what he desires cuz there is no barrier for him to get closer to khushi. nope no NKayy or pervertwa can stop him but it's his mind & heart which he has master defeating. his mind always over take da heart on most occasions and da moment he let's his heart takes da front seat, every obstacle seems easy to demolish 

as for blah, loved her character although she was all mean girls on khushi at first. im sure she'll be back but i really don't wanna see her as a vamp anyways let's wait & watch

hugs to you doll πŸ€—
sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

Originally posted by: Vistaa

πŸ€—Sorry Swetsy for the long delay...just logged into IF after a gap of a couple of days and saw your pm...

Great post my girl...πŸ‘πŸ‘...La has truly redeemed herself and I am glad the CV's have chosen to take this track with her character...well actually, she has had a process of redemption over a period of time but all was brought in sharp focus in this episode...

Will try to be more regular ...I am so glad you have started to make regular posts.😊

Vistaa πŸ€—

Better late than never! 

Thanks Dear! Yes, they turned La into a great gal before she left.

sbk2 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

can't believe i missed this post of your shwetha!

@quoted
khushi has become a pioneer reason for his each and every action directly/indirectly. he is either fully aware of it or totally clueless. whatever it is, he has to pull up his socks and realize what he really wants and what he desires cuz there is no barrier for him to get closer to khushi. nope no NKayy or pervertwa can stop him but it's his mind & heart which he has master defeating. his mind always over take da heart on most occasions and da moment he let's his heart takes da front seat, every obstacle seems easy to demolish 

as for blah, loved her character although she was all mean girls on khushi at first. im sure she'll be back but i really don't wanna see her as a vamp anyways let's wait & watch

hugs to you doll πŸ€—

Hi Nadzy! πŸ€—

Thanks Dear!