Poll
Do you want a Poetry Contest?
Page
of
1Hi everyone!
This forum is kind of dead and I really want people to start speaking up. What I was thinking was to have several poetry contests...like perhaps next week we could have a poetry contest dedicated to ACP Pradyuman, and then Daya, Abhijeet, etc. If people are interested, I can go ahead with it. Just need A LOT MORE Participation!
I noticed that HARDLY anyone participated in the Caption Contest. You all complain a lot that this forum isn't active...well here's your chance to participate & if people don't, then no more contests & no more activities here anymore.
Kindly please vote & leave your suggestions!
Regards,
Natasha
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 3rd Oct 2026 WKV
Bigg Boss 20: Daily Discussion Thread- 4th Oct 2026 WKV
🏏Asian Games 2026: Final: India vs Pakistan on 03/10/26🏏
🏏India vs West Indies, 3rd ODI, West Indies tour of India, 2026🏏
Mahi and Uditi
MY NAIVE SECRETARY-MG FF-NEW SEASON-PROLOGUE,PT 01-02-10-2026
Bhabhiji missing
Jai & Surya's Friend of RR -broken Gayle Record of 188* in SAfrica