Bollywood prays for Dev Anand

Dilwali89 thumbnail
17th Anniversary Thumbnail Rocker Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 14 years ago
#1

Created

Last reply

Replies

1

Views

1.4k

Users

2

Likes

2

Frequent Posters

bollywoodfan87 thumbnail
Posted: 14 years ago
#2
He was a true legend! Rest in peace

Related Topics

Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: oyebollywood · 2 months ago

https://indianexpress.com/article/entertainment/bollywood/dev-anands-son-actor-suneil-anand-dies-at-70-10807553/

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: priya185 · 6 months ago

Sonam Kapoor and Anand welcome their second baby boy https://www.instagram.com/p/DWecrbNiuQB/

https://www.instagram.com/p/DWecrbNiuQB/
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Bagarh.Billa · 6 months ago

https://x.com/justSidAnand/status/2041479962218430524?s=20 This came after this non-sense by Zakir...

https://x.com/justSidAnand/status/2041479962218430524
Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: Luv_ShomaAnand · 22 days ago

Today I got to know that Poonam Dhillon and Padmini Kolhapur are besties. What a discovery!! Please share if you know of any other Bollywood...

Expand ▼
Bollywood thumbnail

Posted by: mintyblue · 1 months ago

2001: Yes, I’m Going There Again. I get it. I’ve already raved about the music of 2001. More than once. At this point, the forum probably sees...

Expand ▼
Top

Stay Connected with IndiaForums!

Be the first to know about the latest news, updates, and exclusive content.

Add to Home Screen!

Install this web app on your iPhone for the best experience. It's easy, just tap and then "Add to Home Screen".