Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DiamondLife thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I think ...
La will get a hint that Arnav has feelings for Khushi during the dance sequence and she already has few instances where she smelled for the same. La may tell this to Arnav's family in absence of Arnav. arnav's family may create a drama so that Arnav get engaged to Khushi.
-Iruni- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Do u know that when I'm reading this i was πŸ€£ like this and after that no shaadi i was like πŸ˜²...but overall the post is πŸ‘πŸΌ
DiamondLife thumbnail
May be this is possible that:

Payaash engagement will happen. But Nani will put the condition that ASR marriage has to happen first..then only she will say yes for Payaash marriage. For now Nani will keep mum...later ARHi may make a deal ..so that Payaash get married.
sunaina02 thumbnail

Originally posted by: Shastradhari

May be this is possible that:

Payaash engagement will happen. But Nani will put the condition that ASR marriage has to happen first..then only she will say yes for Payaash marriage. For now Nani will keep mum...later ARHi may make a deal ..so that Payaash get married.

This may also happen .

But the engagement at the spur of the moment is more exciting .

Just imagine - nexttime Arhi meets. They will both hate each other for being in the fiasco and their nok-jhok will continue. Side by side Shyams identity will be gradually exposed .

DiamondLife thumbnail

Originally posted by: sunaina02

This may also happen .

But the engagement at the spur of the moment is more exciting .

Just imagine - nexttime Arhi meets. They will both hate each other for being in the fiasco and their nok-jhok will continue. Side by side Shyams identity will be gradually exposed .

I want to see this happen that makes more sense to me. I want this to be like comedy and light fighting rather than serious. Nani will agree for Payaash engagement but not for marriage before ASR.
Yaar..all these puzzles are getting ruined by articles and tag lines and pointers from past episodes:
"track will concentrate on payaash marriage.."
"angothi bani khushi ke maap ki"..(now what they have erserved this for??)
All those teej scenes...breaking fast, chuni giring...that temple engagement...phone conversation..

So if we dont take articles seriously and concentrate on pointers and scenec happended in the past then..ARHI is getting engaged for sureπŸ˜ƒ