Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

fire_gun thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: *Woh Ajnabee*

Why are you putting your virtual credibility on stake for Juhi i of all people! Mera mooh mat khulwao - that woman is so annoying! πŸ˜†

kholo muh iam readyπŸ˜†πŸ˜† jab galti nahi to kaise hu kii galti haiπŸ˜† ..if juhi is annyoing then what should be mishra called πŸ˜†"mad" women??πŸ˜†
Edited by fire_gun - 12 years ago
adieus50 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
@@@Juhi is getting paid to sleep and eat...thats what she does in the footage that we r shown...sometimes she creates fake drama by crying just before nominations...i have to give that to her and she backstabbed sky after that jailor task...they r friends again courtsey sky but i wonder what sky would have to say when he sees that clip...where juhi is planning against him with sid and sho and asking sho to include mehek also in their group 

Seriously guys.. i have no motive or motivation to watch bb after mahek's eviction.. i get soo bored and i feel like the drama in the house is unnecessary and the people that are in the house shouldnt really be.. i mean i go on the forum to see whats hot and new but once i click on the forums for the big boss page.. i just feel like not reading them cause maheks names not on it.. i think she made this season successful and worth watching while she was in the house.. eww please come back then i can like this show again!

for those of us like me who have not seen juhi before, i have to say this.
i hv watched all 5 seasons of BB, i have not seen any contestant who sleeps or
lies down on bed or slouches yawning for 75% of the time.
Juhi is lazy and slothful. 

Dolly was overweight but not lazy.

also her drama of crying before nominations, magically disappears the week she is safe.
her fake outbursts on PM as she is easy target -just before captain voting, UKP, and now
on a translation.

i dont care who wins but if juhi does then, BB winner will be considered as 
the "laziest person" award by a lot of viewers.