Creative thoughts on JaYa's 5 days

Nanhi_Angel thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
May be something happen in 5 days and they stay together forever.. 

Friends.. plz put ur creative thoughts on JaYa for 5 days..

I have one.. and hope tht something lik dis happen atleast one of the 5 days..

JaYa sitting on bed till midnight feeling uncomfortable to share bed.. Janvi yawns and sleeps sitting thr only.. Surya  looking at Janvi with lovely look unable to take eyes off her.. She gets wild dream of Param harassing her and screams๐Ÿคข๐Ÿ˜ญSurya comes near and touches her to make her awake. She jumps in fear and then opens her eyes.. After realising its not Param, she hides in Surya's shoulders ๐Ÿ˜‰and cries.. Surya feels awkward, shy and uncomfortable as usual.. (i like the cute expression he gives when he is shy)๐Ÿ˜ณ Shivalali comes thr hearing Janvi's scream and sees her in Surya's shoulders. She understands and goes back smiling.. Surya blushing ๐Ÿ˜ณThen Janvi realises tht she is very close to Surya nd gives a shy look.. Surya frees her and both share an eyelock..๐Ÿ‘

Lagatha hain mein ne kuch jyaada hi likh diya.. ๐Ÿ˜‰

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
I really wish this happens... But I really loved how the first night is going between them...
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
awww thats a cute scenario of a possible scene in future.

I also like how the first night is going, its important that they get to know eachother. Its nice to see that Surya is capable of initiating a conversation and he actually smiled when Jhanvi said that she sometimes went and checked out the guys at his college.

I think Jhanvi might volunteer to sleep on the floor. The night might get cold and Surya may go and 
give her a blanket Or there are soo many other possibilities. 

I also think that their first night is going to be ruined as Rana will call all his boys out because of Ammaji trying to help the lady escape from Veerpur. 

Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
aska123 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Ya I am agree with survi.
bcz Rana will call his son to teach a lesson to Ammaji.

After this Surya will get frustrated. and again become rude

rani-lucki thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

well the 1st night is ruined due to rana ji sending surya away to do something :-(

i hope we hav something to remember on the 1st night-- well we do hav surya initiating a convo with jhanvi n giving a smile so that should get us through the week end :-)

Masha-Allah thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
So many possibilities...

They might go to sleep on the same bed but on opposites sides...but wake up with jhanvis head resting on suryas chest and her arm around his torso, and suryas arms around her, holding her tight. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

Or the other way around...with suryas head resting on jhanvis chest...๐Ÿ˜ณ

also what if surya comes back injured and jhanvi tends to his injuries...๐Ÿ˜ณ
Edited by Masha-Allah - 12 years ago
survi035 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: Masha-Allah

So many possibilities...

They might go to sleep on the same bed but on opposites sides...but wake up with jhanvis head resting on suryas chest and her arm around his torso, and suryas arms around her, holding her tight. ๐Ÿ˜ณ

awww those are some more cute type of scenarios..but i think Surya will Not share his bed with Jhanvi at this point. Shes either sleeping on the floor or couch. Or Surya might sneak out of the room to sleep somewhere else (2nd night) Edited by survi035 - 12 years ago
msvpr thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ya ur right surya must be injured and jhanvi is helping him they develop their relationship
_Poulomi_ thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 2

Originally posted by: Masha-Allah

So many possibilities...

i dont think they will share the bed which is really small for two to sleep on opposite sides...and sleep comfortably...they'll have to be really close!!๐Ÿ˜ณ  and do u think the 'don't touch me' guy will share the bed with a woman?? Not so fast!!
Edited by poulomi12 - 12 years ago
darshana23 thumbnail
"Dont touch me" guy...๐Ÿคฃ

one of the perfect description for Surya!