Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

LizzieBennet thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
πŸ˜†

Originally posted by: Armu4eva

Totally β˜ΊοΈ ... wohhooo.. super excited... i hope i m conscious enouf to write the update..πŸ˜†

WHAT??!!!! WOOHOO!!!!  CANNOT EFFIN" believe it!! I had just worked out a purrfect scene in my head for a slow dance in my AShNi FF, complete with the BG playin'.."You decorated my life"!! And now they're showing it!!!????😲

Are they readin' my mind or sumpin'?? Gosh darn!! The Ultimate romantic scene! Haathon mein haath, baahon mein baahein, kandhe par sar, kamar par haath!!! *drowning in my own drool pool* * jaw drops and hits floor*!!!!!!

Now all they need to do is a rescue scene with Ashu pulling Nidhi out of the water and I'll be convinced they're wired my brain with a micro-chip!!!πŸ˜†

@BOLD: Tanu, WORD to what u said, hope I remain conscious thru this!!😳
TitansFan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
that would be something worth watching , even if they avoid eye contacts, their dance will express their feelings for sure ... looking forward to it 
vasanthi16 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
@ Lizzie...eagerly waiting for more of ur FFs.
sweetbarbie thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2

WOW!!!Rlly luking forward to the first AshNi dance... waiting fr the superb chemistry b/w dem... & i m remembering the first forceful Arjuhi dance in kmh1... luks lyk history is repeating ... Wht say Mahobbatians...missing the old tyms naa... cant wait... mee sure dat they will dance on a slow romantic number...

Bhavanab thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Seeing my dearest Dr.Ashu dance I'm going to go ☺️ ... and will appear totally weird but what can I do ... I can't resist from going ☺️ when I see him onscreen !!! Uff ... come soon dance track ... this is so going to be exciting !!!
eshasrk thumbnail
First thing I saw this morning when I opened the forum was this article and it made my heart go boom πŸ˜† πŸ˜†...OMG Ashu is gonna dance 😲 and that too with NIdhi πŸ˜‰...gosh this is classic... Doctor HardStone with his Titli πŸ˜ƒ.
I am looking so forward to this track, no matter how old formula it is, just curious to see the chemistry btw Ashu & Nidhi being this close, coz they have never been so close before in the show...they already share a fantastic chemistry.
Just anxious to see Ashu's face πŸ˜† πŸ˜† when he has to dance with Nidhi...esp if I remember the scene where he had to give his shirt to Nidhi in Priyanka's marriage πŸ˜†
Edited by esha - 12 years ago
fiona18 thumbnail

OMG can't wait for AshNi's magical moments.❀️😍

natununu thumbnail
if m not wrong,was this a medical conference right..? then how it is converted into couple dance...πŸ˜•
deepikabanerjee thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
They said that they will concentrate only on the love track..In love and war, all is justified...the war is coming to an end and now we will see love blossom..😳
aqsam thumbnail
OMG can't wait to see AshNi dance...:P
thanks for the article...