Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

simidhillon89 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
its not even about the TRPs, CSZ is at least an interesting and fun to watch!

the show that should really go off air is pavtria rishta!

that damn show has gone on too long! its ideas and every episode make me want to break my tv screen!

just hate that show!😡

i would rather support choti c zindagi to the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hillylove thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: simidhillon89

its not even about the TRPs, CSZ is at least an interesting and fun to watch!

the show that should really go off air is pavtria rishta!

that damn show has gone on too long! its ideas and every episode make me want to break my tv screen!

just hate that show!😡

i would rather support choti c zindagi to the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!

🤣 ðŸ¥³ I was thinking the same thing PR needs to end like now. Choti c zindagi to the end!!!!!!!!!!!!!
asyjv thumbnail
NOt everything should be based TRPs... and it shouldn't affect much a person if they see a show there which is out of their sense of choice... some might still like it... so pls. lets avoid fights... and you can probably just state the facts that you don't like so if ever the Production companies pass by might read on, but not to talk of expelling. It's of no use... the casts of that shows are putting effort for something right, and we are just using our eyes to watch it... nothing in front of their efforts!😉
Surish thumbnail
Pavitra should really go of the air for other shows to be televised.
Cleos thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Agreed! Each show should be given an opportunity to create no more than 500 episodes.
sweetone thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
i'm also in support of ending pavitra rishta and taking it off air.
Surish thumbnail
I agree! Give other shows a chance.
tanutes thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Not in the least!This is my favourite show. I've been addicted to it from its inception.
abhilan97 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
Hey zarhad!!!! No doubt, saathiya is good but that doesn't mean CSZ is bad...its a very very good show and will surely go up...if u don't like it don't watch, go and watch saathiya but please don't comment on other shows...even I like saathiya but I love CSZ  too...its very good...and it is not going off-air...the time slot will be changed...😡 ðŸ˜Š ðŸ˜² ðŸ˜• ðŸ¤¢

I agree that PR is has detoriated but I think it should be given a chance because after the leap, it may become interesting...watching it only for Ankita but anyway, even PR must get a chance...😳
Edited by abhilan97 - 12 years ago